You are the Governor

A team of black-clad, silver armed space marines have broken into your sanctum. Their swords and fists are covered in blood.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MC9AjN5l4Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Die

/thread

run upstairs

What any proper paranoid governor would do, active the statues in my room which are actually excessively ornate battle-servitors, and while they keep the marines busy, figure out which of 41 secret passages and trap doors in my room would be best for a swift escape.

I didn't become an imperial governor by being unprepared for an assassination after all, despite the best efforts of House Felnor.

In fact! I bet House Felnor is behind this! Dressed up some mercs to look like marines no doubt! I make sure they regret such a bold transgression!

Presumably I'm idiotic enough to ask something stereotypical like, "what is the meaning of this?!".

>What took you so long?

"Praise the Emperor."

"I don't have time to die, I'm too busy!"

Pull out the tl-14 PGMP I hide under my desk and start shooting, duh.
If they've got only got swords left, then they shoudl be toast, even in Battle-dress
I didn't spend all that time in the Marines for nothing

"You fools! While you were busy murdering your way through my House Guard, I've been busy coordinating the efforts to protect this Hive from an invading force of heretics from across the plains! Now, if you'd please get to the battlements where your skills would be of better use, I have a Hive to protect and regiments of PDFs in need of guidance!"

Burst into a song about how I dindu nuffin

as if mere Hawks could ever hope to comprehend the majesty of the Pheasant

Honestly, if Deathwatch is coming after me, it's probably because they're trying to evac me before the xenos get me.
So if I don't have something major that I know the Inquisition would Disapprove Of, I'd probably be tremendously relieved. It's not like I'm some filthy DISLOYAL governor or anything. Glory to the God-Emperor.

you obviously allowed something xenos related to occur somewhere sometime in your planet without realizing and so are a traitorous failure that must be immediately executed then

"Oh dear, I swear this isn't what it looks like..."

immeadiately attempt to leap away behind some pillars, not caring what tears away, to find my way to my secret passages while my modified concubines embrace my unwanted guests

t. tauconcubinecollector

I I assume, based upon their arrival and their appearance, that they have completed their mission. I congratulate them for it, and praise their expertise in eliminating the Xenos infestation. They do not question me as my record of faithful service to the Emperor and the Imperium has shown that I am beyond doubt.

When they leave I turn to gaze upon the ruin of my city. My thoughts morbid as I watch the black smog of its death rise into the morning sky. I wonder whether this is punishment for my sin.

>About time you louts got here! How many more of these FILTHY xenos do I have to kill before goddamn Inquisitor Corhart send his useless CRONIES to DO. THEIR. EMPERORDAMN. JOB?! Well don't just stand there you machine addled Iron Fist! I have orks in my courthouse that needs to be killed! And you! Pretty boy, do you need your primarch to return from the Emperor's grace and give you his wings before YOU KILL THAT NOB IN MY ROOM?! And can SOMEBODY tell the Wolf to stop peeing on my STATUE?!

Why are the Deathwatch here? I thought this shit was the Sororitas' jurisdiction...

kek

I feel like I should vaguely recognize this as a movie quote

"You did realize today was the festivals celebrating the defeat of the xenos occupiers? Thousands of people were dressed up as Tau or absconders with blue facepaint, but they were going to be 'shot down' later that night by PDF troopers representing the Imperial liberators. You didn't think that they were actually Tau sympathizers, did you? Did you not check the calendar?"

My dynasty has been petitioning for help from the Imperium for a century to stop the Eldar slavers from striking at the commonfolk.
I chose the Greater Good because they listened, and they stopped the raids.
I only did what I thought was ri-

Cum in their face and die, and then cum in their face as they die, and then cum in their face after I die

"He went that-away!"

They're deathwatch devil dog.

What's with these replies? Why wouldn't a planetary governor be overjoyed getting to meet the Emperor's Angels in the flesh? Is this some meme I'm not getting?

>Gentlemen! How can I help you today?

This is true whether they're here to kill me or not.

Activate my escape trap-door, slide down to safety while the whole palace explodes killing the marines.

>What is this? You must forgive me, but I was not expecting company. As you can see, we are somewhat preoccupied right now. But no matter. As I am a gracious host, I will tend to you... personally.

And ASSUME MY FINAL FORM

You see, it's kinda hard to find male ahegao without falling in the shota/yaoi territory.

Like any good bond villain, press the button that summons the Genestealers and run the fuck out of there.

Pray.

Activate void shields between my desk and the door. All 6 of them. Then inquire via vox what they want. If I don't like the reason the demo charges in the walls get triggered.

youtube.com/watch?v=MC9AjN5l4Gs

I've become corrupted and warped by xenos narcotics you say? Preposterous!

In that case the PGMP-12 is probably way ahead of whatever the mechanicus can still remember how to make and he'll be fine.

Just don't miss.

"What's all this then" I said to the smelly space marines all covered in blood and guts

Thank them for breaking through the traitor guardsmen, and take them to the situation room where the maps describing the hotspots in the city are located. No way in hell I'm letting the Ruinous powers keep their hold on the system.

Chain-cast Holocaust

Roll for perils as necessary

I laughed at this much more than I should have.

Eject them through the trap door and out of my ship