/cyoag/

Some resources and archives: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Fl27wKaGFw
youtube.com/watch?v=tOzOD-82mW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hand drawn CYOA thread?

how interesting, I wasn't aware other people put in secrets like i did.

their's a secret in every cyoa i've made so far.

picture of choice 2

I think i'll just leave it at that for now.

OC from last thread

Does anyone here actually like cyoas?

Yes, especially if people put in effort and don't have shit taste.

>Apathecary
>Not Apothecary

This is activating my almonds.

Did you actually read it? It's about spending your will and becoming apathetic in exchange for the things.
A pun.

elizabeth > quies >>>>> everyone else

I have read it and it still activates my almonds.

Your favourite cyoa is shit.

I'd say switch the two but I'm kinda tied with them so whatever.

Finally finished the sequel! This one has some more hardcore choices when compared to the last one, but still has a certain level of moderation that can be chosen.

>"""yandere""" cyoa

5 will points to start...
I'll take the Youth potion, making me a lazy immortal 15 year old.

Btw what is that picture from?

Killing Stalking. Fella there is a true yandere if I've ever seen one.

>Insane Yangire
>Tsundere wolf girl
>Tribal Hunter into human sacrifice
>The only actual yandere in the whole bunch
>A Lich Hikkineet

Either put more effort into it next time or don't try to call it a Yandere cyoa.

>a cuck serial killer

Hey, Italics is a great waifu.

Don't call her a cuck.

Wanting to eliminate all others for the sake of love isn't yangire, its yandere, albeit super violent even for yandere standards.

Wolf girl has a yandere element in her curses, but isn't as overtly yandere as the others. She represents a "moderate" choice. Don't see how you get tsundere though? Is it the embarrassed from eating thing? Thatisn't tsundere, because tsundere means not being true to ones feelings.

-Human sacrifice is a result of great devotion. Aka yandere.

-okay.

-Lich hikkineet wants to fucking turn you into a skeleton so you can be together forever. Pretty yandere. Also she is socially isolated. Which ya = neet but also yandere to a degree.

Though yeah I feel like this one wasn't as good as the first. But with the first one I had notes that I worked on from a long time ago. From the second one I just made the notes for the personalities and the cyoa itself today.

Yeah I honestly hate anyone who chooses Ava, but I know there are some people into that.

>would choose Ava just to see her murder the world
>don't even care about the free pussy because Ava is all the pussy I need

my dick likes sophia but my brain tells me spending the rest of my life in a crypt isn't the best choice so
Koharu > annabelle > sophia > aigu > ava

Rest of your life in a crypt?

Rest of your like plus eternity.

Probably they're put off by the insinuation that it won't really be 'you' in there. That's at least the only reason Sophia isn't my favourite of all the ones you've posted. If she was offering full on lichdom after you passed, it wouldn't even be a contest.

Yeah. That's why I put that doubt, otherwise she would be op

I guess, but I'd argue this swings it too far the other way round. Ah well, such is (un)life.

I wouldn't say so. Because you don't lose anything by going the lich route. Sure you won't be alive maybe after death, but with all the others you are guaranteed to die permanently. So I think its fair.

For a Yandere, the killing/obsession needs to be directly motivated by love or the preservation of the relationship, not incidental to her love for you. Randomly murdering people who have no connection to your beloved isn't devotion, it's just being a psychopath and a retard.

>Don't see how you get tsundere though
She lashes out verbally at you frequently, then mood swings over to being self-critical and devoted to you. Emblematic of garbage-tier tsunderes that have become popular in recent years.

>Which ya = neet but also yandere to a degree.
She's a hikkineet because she lives in her crypt and does nothing

I define yandere very broadly. The beauty of a yandere is that she is obsessed with her love. That is the only prerequisite. With that you can have a variety of yanderes. You don't have to kill to be a yandere. You don't even have to be violent. You just have to be obsessive. For instance koharu, from koharu no hibi, is a yandere even though she is extremely peaceful and means well to others.

Thus there can be yanderes with traits of other tropes. However I try to sprinkle a few more traits on them to make them less generic. So a hikki with soft yandere tendencies is perfectly valid imo as a yandere.

Rate my idea before I make it.
You get to choose some (mutually exclusive) superpowers, but you must wear the outfit that it "generates" for you based off of your powers.
For example:
-you disappear whenever on cameras or in public (but you must wear a Guy Fawkes mask)
-you can make anyone question their most deeply held beliefs (but you must wear a fedora)
-you can "charge" your powers - for as long as you wear the outfit, you can use your powers without the outfit (but you must wear a Sonichu pin)
etc.

I have no idea how good your idea is because how well a cyoa is received is based on presentation/10

Sophia.
Does she have internet underground?

Sounds like fun! Just promise not to have any companion or waifu options.

Don't listen to this user

Delete this post. Leave Italics alone.

Italics please finish fucking Pokemon Personified and make new shit.

>new shit
Shit like Cuck Personified?
I bet you'd love that.

>ywn cum deep inside of Italics while forcing Angel to listen

Why even live?

But Italics promised to remove anything cuck related and fix Pasille and Arios in Pokemon Personified.

He usually keeps his promise. Seriously though Italics does need to make a new thing, the last thing new they made was Order.

>Was going to make a Mass Effect CYOA
>EA decided to smack the dead horse with a reboot
Well there goes all of my worldbuilding

Italics can't take back the cuckiness. Once a cuck, always a cuck.

Just ignore it and make a joke at the start about how fucking dumb it would be to try and go to Andromeda when you've got the whole milky way to rebuild.

fuck EA, make it better

Why do you care? It's just gonna be DAI in space.

I'll take Ava twice.

youtu.be/9Fl27wKaGFw

Pretend me3 didnt happen

My preferences, in this order:

>Koharu
I don't like the irritable/lashes out part, but she's straightforward and I like the idea of being manhandled. She's my top choice.

>Elizabeth
She would probably be my top choice, but I don't want to live on a farm. Unless it's not far from the city and she doesn't mind me taking two month trips out of the country for my work. If that's fine, then swap Elizabeth and Koharu.

>Jesse
She's a neet, which is unattractive, but otherwise she's fine.

>Alice
This girl is super borderline; the whole fake incest thing is hella creepy.

None of the other girls are worth it to me. Aigu and Annabelle are hot but actual murder is a no-go.

Where is that cuckquean CYOA someone was going to make a while back?

>Italic can't take back cuckiness.
He did it on his Spire cyoa after that shit fest over SEX SLAVE kitsunes, and parts of Pokemon Personified with the orphan.

This.

>Spire cyoa
I haven't seen it, how old is it?
Ignoring my second sentence doesn't invalidate it.

>SEX SLAVE kitsunes

I missed that. What was the problem?

>How old is it?
It came out last year.

>What was the problem.
Italics wanted to make a prequel their CYOA, Dusk City Troubles.

The kitsunes from Dusk City were in Spire for you to take. Also in Spire they weren't sex slaves, they got caught and escaped.

In Spire since you're a different character than the one from Dusk City people started complaining, because you cuck'ed the Dusk City guy (You) by getting the kitsunes. Since its a prequel too, the Kitsunes end up as sex slaves and sold to someone else.

It was a big shit show and Italics was force to declare them to different universes.

So he somehow managed to cuck himself even more. Italics truly is the Cuck King.

Yes, I'm still eagerly awaiting MegaCorp.

Andromeda is fucking stupid anyways.

"You go to a whole new world as an exploration-focused vanguard, experience new locations before anyone!"

Then you get there and it turns out they sent a fuckton of people before who you have already built fortifications and homes, meaning you are fighting the same fucking enemies you fought in the original MEs despite being in a completely different galaxy.

It took place after ME3 actually

Since this is only the 0.4 version please feel free to post any updated version that might exist

I like Angelanon, does that count?

I love them and make my own when I have time.

I only come here for SDA to be honest with you.

Not unless you want to impregnate her.

Just reposting here in case you didn't see it.

The first Child cost for the Nightmare is colored in the same color as Innocence costs. I'm assuming it should have been red for a Child cost.

Some of the colors for the -'s under each of the choices here are also of the wrong color, assuming the 'Child' costs should all be in red. Also, part of the description for Kiska under the first N/A option is copied over from the Silver Dollar.

Fuck. I know there's a typo here where you said 'my' instead of 'may', but I lost it.

I do. It's all I live for.

Eh it counts then.

What? It's not a reboot. Andromeda just sent a bunch of ships out to a different galaxy in the middle of mass effect 2. They leave and don't wake up for 600 years and have no effect on the main trilogy. How does it affect your world building?

Pretty sure it's between 2 and 3 actually.

Not him, but I believe some contradictions in previous lore were brought up in the /v/ threads, and not just on the "eyebrow" dealio.

I suppose it just sours his feelings towards the setting given how lackadaisical Bioware is in handling their own setting.

There has been a lot of contradictions, Bioware just seemed to stop caring at some point after ME.

The Andromeda initiative officially launched in 2185. That's the year mass effect 2 takes place. The following year of 2186 is when the last Mass Effect 2 DLC: Arrival took place, same with Mass Effect 3.

I fail to see how that messes up a CYOA based on the original trilogies. The contradictions can't be big enough to mess up an entire worldbuilding thing.

And it's not like Bioware hasn't done it before. Remember when almost all the Qunari suddenly had horns in Dragon Age 2?

That's because helmets.

>Who is Sten

I'm sure that if Bioware just took some time to think about it they'd have come up with face paint or qunari helmets or whatever for DAO, but it's not really like them to do something like that, now is it?

I liked this one.

i'm flattered user but you may want to rethink your values

Yuuka with a shotgun > Slutty player 2 miko

this is adorable!
Give me City and Money

Miko is love.

How is that different from a harem CYOA?

What values? He has none if he only comes here for you.

Elizabeth is best pick, but she isn't even a yandere and none of the others seem to be much of one either.

You must really love me enough to reply to every single post of mine, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=tOzOD-82mW0

capturing women is irrelevant really, but she seems the most dangerous so NOT picking her seems like a death wish
also can't say no to anime tiddays

Eh I gotta disagree with you for several reasons.

One even if it is me I don't want to be a skeleton with a hot waifu (that would suck so bad).

Two it would be truly sad (and a bit pathetic) if it wasn't me and a crazy lich was in a relationship with an animated pile of bones.

Three while I know that we are the second in these sorts of cyoas the power gap becomes unacceptably high between the two of us for me (and I assume others).

As is I pick Aigu so I don't really care but there is a lot not to love (outside of yandre reasons) about the lich choice.

This retire Hero WIP
Anyone know whatever happen to it?

You know "we" love you, get back to work.

Koharu, Ava.

Leia, Quies.

i just read the goblin thing. can somebody please make a "find your own goblin" cyoa
this user will love you forever