Bitch

Hey biz,

I'm feeling down. My GF just told me she doesn't love me anymore and thinks I'm not a man.
I've been trying to savor whatever I have from my poorfag job into ark. I could've gotten in at 50 cents but I just don't have the cash.

AaYFSrh3eqvWRkcyeeHLbeVXRBedC9zoPv

You guys have been there for me all the way. If you have it in your heart and want to show that bitch that I am more of man then anything, and go on my merry way forever from her, please donate. And yes i know I'm begging. Thanks

AaYFSrh3eqvWRkcyeeHLbeVXRBedC9zoPv

This is so cringeworthy that it's probably not a LARP.

>get dumped while literally told you aren't a real man
>proceed to come on Veeky Forums and beg, proving your ex that she was right

w e w

Kill yourself pajeet. Sage

>bawwwwww my 6 month old relationship died oh how will I ever recover please give me money for reasons unknown

>feel like we lost our connection weeks ago

That's something ppl who have been dating a couple months say. This shit was never serious. She was right - you're not a man. Get over it. No wonder she left you.

No begging. Read the front page you fucking faggot.

Find that guy and fuck him in the ass, and make sure your girlfriend sees that.

I'm not no cuck I know how to move on.

Shits hard and I don't feel pleasant. This board is full of people who can't share the same feeling but it's not good. Also. 2 year relationship. Since high school. Went to separate colleges. Yeah. Not fun.

Just send her a 500k+ blockfolio account and tell her you dont give a shit

Sage

1. Begging has been forbidden for a reason here.
2. If it makes you feel better, high school romances very rarely last. People change during those years too much, it's natural.

This

>Saying you're a man
>Proceeds to beg
She was right

You have to do this OP. Please. LARP her heart into the trash. You'll feel good and so will we vicariously.

I know. I just thought I might get a little before Christmas special or summfin to cheer me up. I didnt have high hopes but you never know

She knows about my crypto endevour and all the cash I put into it :/

Also I'm not giving you a dime

Well that's no fun user :^)

That hits hard mayn

>larping a broken relationship with your pajeet friend while you're shitting in the designated street so you can maybe get 10 dorra wprth of crypto through begging

this
waiting for results

Nice digits.
She's actually 100% European, from her 23andme at least

One last bump of hope. Gn

pic related help, OP?

See

>begging will make him a man

pls be bait

Maybe in 7 year's bro. I believe in fucking ark and maybe my shit job will pay off.

She sounds dumb

>I'm not no cuck
How does it feel getting Tyrones sloppy seconds bitch? I bet she's ridden 2 miles of nigger dicks in the last few months while you were still with her. Cuck

Obvious bait and you still fall for it, pajeets.

Goddamn OP you are truly pathetic. I hope you realize just how much of a complete loser you are to be asking for Ark. Dont you know Anonymous coins are whats hot right now?

She's liberal so yes. But studying engineering and getting good grades so idk.

She doesn't think black men are attractive but who knows.

Fucking kek your gf is cool

If it makes you feel better she was seeing/getting emotionally involved with someone else before breaking up with you. Just wanted to break up so it didn't feel like cheating in her mind.

>He makes me happy
Means she loves getting stretched out by his 11" cock

Bullshit. The Jews from 23andshekels always put a percentage of African or Jew on white's tests.

The absolute STATE of noarkies

Are you blind?

Reported

You would think that but...

Friendly reminder to report and sage these threads.

Either way OP was in a losing battle long before she was "honest" with him

Not for long.

Pls no

She wouldn't cheat on me I think considering how her parents raised her. She fell out of love with me and she is shitty about it. I get it, but still doesn't warrant it.
Hopefully one day ill raise 8 european kids or so on a farm from money from ark

>Tfw you'll end up a rich single cunt and she'll end up pregnant and sagged out

No begging. Read the front page you fucking faggot.

Here I am reporting and saging again. You don't understand how badly I want to give you a wedgie and a knuckle sandwich