>2017
>ADA still under $1
>You still haven't bought any.

What's your excuse for being the slowest in the bunch?

Not going to crash btw, do some research.

Other urls found in this thread:

cardanoexplorer.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shh, I'm not done accumulating

what makes ADA so special?

Go to their website. Their coin is probably the most technologically advanced on the market.

Why is every coin making this gay little dipper shape what does it mean

>Their coin is soon to probably be the most technologically advanced on the market

FTFY senpai

sitting on a comfy bag of 13.5K I picked up at 15c

post pic

Absolutely fucking insane dev team. Visit their website and then go on youtube and watch 1 or 2 videos about it if you need further explanation and you'll understand why this coin is going to explode in 2018.

>31 GOTRILLION shitcoins

How are you niggers falling for this?

>do some research
I did, way before it mooned, and I realized that when ethereum gets Casper and especially Plasma then ADA is entirely irrelevant and I noticed Charles Huskinsons the useless sociopath crypto-persona-non-grata is a key person which was also a turn-off.

I didn't expect the crypto market to be this dumb, so I lost out on the moon mission. I don't know why I didn't expect the crypto market to be this dumb consider the IOTA moon. I guess I'm too dumb to accurately estimate how dumb the crypto market is.

they're all doing something like this

With how so many coins that exist what is the long term price of this coin?

cardanoexplorer.com/

Yeah look how many transactions they are doing. Looks like they make break 100 today. 8b market cap.. Seems legit

Kek, it's still in development. Acquire more, cause once shit hits the fan, this train ain't stopping

bulltrap

>measuring in sats

lmfao

>laughing at measuring in sats

kek

where can I buy this pepe I'll pay you 1 ETH for it

>Their splash page is probably the most aesthetically advanced on the market.
this reminds me of veritaseum in July with the way it came out of nowehere to the top 8. if you buy this with a 14 billion market cap when monero is at 5 you're dumb regardless of whether it moons higher before inevitably crashing. the only thing that could justify this is some kind of earth shattering new tech or unprecedented deal. you're braindead to think anything about this is worth 14 bil

Made a mistake just before it peaked a few hours ago. How soon is this going back up? Am I gonna be holding my first bag?

When people's explanation of why a coin is valuable is 'go check it out yourself,' you should be weary. It shouldn't be hard to do a basic synopsis of what's special about a coin unless it's all just fluff language on the site to make it seem special (it's scientifically based in design bro)

trying this hard to play on fomo.

It's tripled in the last couple hours. I think I'll buy when it crashes in a few days.

Seriously, how low is this faggot fucking shitcoin going to go?

misses the moon on 20c coins

>tripled in the last couple of hours
How do you figure?

I looked at the graph

It's dropped like 18% in the last few hours, what chart are you looking at?

It's currently at 3K sats. Last time it was at 1k was 5 days ago. You need to lurk more fag.

>tripled
>hours
dramatic much.

I bought 152 (BTC reduced how much I could get through Binance) and I'm gonna buy more don't go above $1 yet ADA reeeeeeeeee

Made 2k with it and sold everything for SONM 2 days ago

>Thinking in numbers instead of percentages
Brainlets get out please