Character Art

Realistic character edition. Post characters that you either played or don't look like semi gods.

Requesting old bardes

Requesting Samurai in no armour.

I don't have any art on this computer, but I just want to say this thread is refreshing. I understand the desire to be epic, god-killing badasses, but I can never make sense of it narratively and it's never appealing to me. A lot of the artwork is cool aesthetically, but every time I see a guy with a lightning-wreathed hammer clad in heavy as fuck plate armor with a long grey beard, I just go "How the fuck does this happen in any fantasy universe ever and how does an entire party of people get like this?"

Requesting just a regular ol' half elf in billowy clothing.
A bit of magic is fine.

This is good. Do you have one a tad younger looking, though? Late teens to early twenties for a human, to give you an idea.

Requesting a dog-headed non-Egyptian Paladin/Cleric art, Veeky Forums

I'm interested in St. Christopher, the dog-headed Saint.

Animoo or realistic both okay. Thanks!

Perfect. Thanks my dude.

No problemo

requesting the medieval/fantasy equivalent of the hard-boiled detective

So, Sam Vimes.

thanks

Looking for a jack-of-all-trades adventurer. As in, carries melee weapon, has a bow and implied magic caster. Something like a Fable character.

Im lookin for some goblins, please and thank you

that's pretty good!

I know that guy. He was a bastard.

I've got a shit ton of barbarians.

Lay them on me. Looking for something that could be a Germanic ranger guy.

Bada bing bada boom baby

Here's another.

late contribution

also

Realistic style.

Another realistic one.

Can I get sci-fi soldier/bounty hunter art without the slightest bit of skin exposed? With a rifle, if at all possible.

Beautiful user
It's a relief to see art that isn't magical realm

dumping random nonsense

Does anyone have arts of people in stone armor, stone people, people with stone skin or anything like that? I'm going to play a Stone Sorcerer in my next 5e game

Does anyone have any private investigator/detective types?

Because I never got a response before, anybody have any sort of ranger with axes and a bow on his back?
Look up the Dredge from the banner saga games, they sound like they fit it

They're pretty huge though, compared to your average human

That sauce provides my favorite art from any recent fantasy game, second only to Cubicle 7's The One Ring stuff.

>some of my favorite
Fixed that for me

Just... literally take any piece of artwork from L5R.

God I love Banner Saga.

Requesting giant or half-giant warriors.

Dumping some of my generic martial mans and ladies.
Requesting characters with simple masks, even better if they're fist fighters

Those are good ones. Here you go.

You can search for art from "Absolver" thats basically the premice of the game, masks and martial arts.

I am aware and anxiously awaiting Absolver.

Humbly requesting art of whole adventuring parties. the lower level the better. Need inspiration for some guilds.

>don't look like semi gods

Well I suppose a god isn't a semi god :^)

closest I got. I have a severe deficiency of axe+bow wielders.

Thanks, yeah it's a strangely hard to find idea.

You'd figure that the class generally associated with surviving out in the woods would at least have some stuff with axes

Right, need some help, Veeky Forums. Running my first game ever, and a player needs help finding art which I'm lacking in. Need a man who looks like a fantastical bar brawler, dark brown hair and if possible, green eyes. Imagine he's a dock worker who gets into fights every time he goes to get a pint after work, and you have this character.

vaguely piratey and possibly drunk, closest i have i think

I thought this was supposed to be a realistic art thread.