Link will be the biggest coin of 2018. It is already the defacto oracle service for practically every new ICO...

Link will be the biggest coin of 2018. It is already the defacto oracle service for practically every new ICO. I'm calling 100x within 60 days, $50/Link by mainnet.

we are gonna be so fuckin rich mang

Yeah, Chainlink will defivitely be one of those biggies along with Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Every trade I make, every fiat I turn into coins. It's all for the sole purpose of accumulating LINK. As long as it's still under $50 I will never stop buying. I'm not planning on just making it. I'm going to have enough money to rape my mother and pay her to shut her mouth while coming back for more.

where does a nigger buy link?

Really it’ll take just 1 day that’s it. Just 1 day to shoot you then everyone will see it and fomo in. Truthfully sergey deserves mention among the crypto luminaries and we all know it. This is destiny and it won’t be stopped

Buying at $0.23 felt so much better. Where the faggot fudders at when you really need them? I need more.

hope so

man... what the fuck

binance

they sold and moved on, it's what they do. I'm guessing, might be celebrating (not all fudders are brainlets, some if not most are accumulating)

Should I buy some ChainLink right now?

It's at 0.50

Yes. I'm going to take my sell wall down soon. Buy now!

lol why would anyone sell? the node income is going to be ginormous. this is one to never sell, you will be making hundreds of thousands in 5 yrs from all the data moving through it.

IIT: Fiatfags who don't know about ADA.

i have 777 LINK, am i gonna make it?

name a few.

also dare u to describe exactly what an "oracle service" entails

who is the glorious faggot that made this?

>name a few.
A few what, lol?

>also dare u to describe exactly what an "oracle service" entails
Look up SAAS.
Chainlink is one. And it offers oracles.

Couldn't I just hold ETH and benefit from LINK, as it is the master coin?

It’s just going to take 1 day. That’s it. Just 1 day. Just buy it and hold and buy dips.

ETH will likely benefit from Link, yes.

another ridiculous question

Does this depend on the pair? Is this only for eth or also btc/link?

Well then let me ask another, how the fuck is ETH going to handle Link volume when it can't handle cryptokitties? Any chance of a split from ETH like ARDR and NXT?

>how the fuck is ETH going to handle Link volume when it can't handle cryptokitties?
How do you not know about the things ETH is going to do next year?