Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Transports are for pussies edition

Old thread >Dank Daily Duncan is dead and you fuckers killed him. Those of you who actually want his videos, go here youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEaPE4sLDA7s-26V0v6SepDFiznb3y6hx.

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 300% organized, apparently.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs. They're really fired up!
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book, please ask us about it anyway
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Now with more daemons)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5p-md0Mw8k4
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK
disqus.com/home/discussion/warofsigmar/war_of_sigmar_rumors_and_rules_for_age_of_sigmar_6694/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post risqué 40k.

pls r8 my emperor's wrath artillery company commander

If they ditch Chapter tactics in Eighth I will be so pissed.

Actual daily duncan youtube.com/watch?v=5p-md0Mw8k4

Chapter traits >>>>>>>>>> Chapter tactics

>believing a bunch of user """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""leakers"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Every single one of them is full of shit. The only reason they would seem to have any credibility is because if enough people shout shit then one of them is bound to be right at least once.

we're missing this mega in OP
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>that paintjob

Sorry friend just copy/pasted the old one and haven't done this before.

moldlines on the hands/10

I'm taking it with a hefty amount of salt of course, but the mere notion of it does disturb me.

Reminder the game is going to be the Imperium vs Chaos with all xenos being squatted.

Every time I see a painted Vyridian or Celestine I get mad.

Going to ask for a refund I'm tired of waiting for my shit.

fuck, you know how hard those are to spot if not for the super up close shot?

Xenos have already been confirmed to be a side line threat multiple times.

Chaos is the true danger.

fml

Anyone mind rating my first guardsman? The base is supposed to be a road.

Looking good

The reason people are consistently incredulous about this is because they've consistently failed to actually portray that.

Oh, I'm not saying it makes any sense. I'm just repeating what GW keeps saying.

Lord Commander of the Imperium, and our spiritural liege, Roboute Guilliman.

About as good as a first mini is gonna get 2bh(unless you are an """artist"")

Looks great user

Diplomatic immunity/10

I told you, he looks great, but you need to crop the pic and focus on the guardsman. This will reduce the filesize as well as make the guardsman more visible.

You're saying it to bait regardless

10/10 would shell heretics with

I think being in a nice comfy artillery company would be a decent posting for a guardsman

Judging by the contents of the fluff portion of Rise of The Primarch, we'll probably be getting an Armageddon campaign supplement at some point. In it, they will most likely They'll update Orks, who definitely need it.

On the Imperium side of things, I am hopeful that we get some Black Templar content, such as a formation that suits the playstyle and doesn't require the purchase of $120 worth of non-Templar models, and perhaps a new Grimaldus model and a upgrade pack.

Of course, the more likely scenario is that the Templars will succumb to the Worf effect and be killed off to demonstrate how strong the Orks/Chaos/whatever is (I mention Chaos because RoTP mentions Armageddon being affected by Chaos and Malefic phenomena).

Nice job dude, I love it.

>black templars
>killed off
Doubt. Though I imagine they'd get a plastic emperor's champion before any unique characters.

I don't mean the Chapter as a whole, but perhaps the Armageddon Crusade.

I

>UK Games Expo are delighted to be able to announce the exciting news that Games Workshop is going to be exhibiting for the first time at UK Games Expo and they are coming onboard in a large way with a stand of 150 sqm.

So a guy I know likes to talk about how godly his double skyhammer 1850 points list is. He seems certain he can force capitulation on anyone in three turns or less.

I got an emp's fist, two infantry platoons with lots of autocannons and a priest each, two mounted veterans and a mounted ccs with the usual accompaniment of special weapons. I can tailor vehicle and infantry weapons but I'm not tailoring the whole army for one guy. Is their any way I can stop him, or should I just say

> "yes, you'll always win. Your a winner, now please let this loser enjoy game"

And hope he goes away?

>different colored medals
Dunno how you niggers do shit like that without slopping it

Isn't the Armageddon conflict already finished and Helbrecht, Grimaldus and best-boy Andrej together with the last Celestial Lion already left the planet in pursuit of Ghazzy, even confronting him already?

I highly doubt they'd make a supplement for it at this point.

Small brush. Brace your hands.

Who /servant of the 4 armed Emperor/ here?

So apparently there was a Webway Gate on Luna the whole time that the Emperor, Magnus and Malcador couldn't find.

Yeah that's bullshit

did they actually ship celestine and greyfax

is this real

The only chapter tactic available will be white scars again.

>2.4 MB
REEEEEE CROP YOUR PICS

nice dude tho

You mentioned three biggest dumbasses and failures in Galaxy, even Bobby screamed how dad failed him.

Yes, retarded /u/ faggots shipped Celestine and Greyfax, nobody else did though.

Your mom.

>Malcador a dumbass and failure
u wot

I have read Helsreach and the Celestial Lions story, but wasn't the end of the Armageddon conflict retconned though?

I fell for a meme and bought the Slambo kit. What should I use him as in 40k?

Veeeeeeeery Good! I recommend you build your ccs personnel to all support his pose. So one guy looking at a map, one (or two) guy(s) relaying orders on a vox, one guy looking through the binocs, and maybe one guy standing guard.

I'm hoping to make each of my squads enact a "scene" together to make them more different. Having one squad all shooting, one all charging, one appearing to be receiving medical aid or as walking wounded, etc.

Anybody got the Fallen wargear options or their formation?

>And hope he goes away?

Pretty much. Don't play him, convince other people not to play him. If he keeps badgering you about how great his army is, just congratulate him on winning so hard that no-one can be bothered giving him a game.

Not sure. Last thing I remember reading (think it was even in Fall of Cadia? Don't quote me on that though) was that the Black Templar fleet and Yarrick caught up with the Orks.

바보.

not your fault, it's been missing for a while

>Genestealer with a Chaos star
what did they mean by this

Something Chaos, of course.

It's doable, but won't be enjoyable. Just tell him to fuck off.

Well yeah I thought that was a gibbon, but like what? Chaos Lord? Berzerker Champion?

I'd personally probably convert him into riding some chaos steed and use him as a mounted Chaos Lord.

The only reason I ask is because the 7th edition SM codex, which released after the Blood and Fire short story, has the beginning of the 3rd War for Armageddon as one of the last events on the timeline, and makes no mention of its resolution.

Way way back in the very early fluff, before Genestealers were connected to the Tyranids, Patriarchs were able to turn to Chaos if they felt there was no other way they could undermine and conquer the world their cult was developing on. That aspect hasn't carried over to the new fluff.

hasting rumors on war of sigmar comments

>I wouldn't be expecting too much in the way of releases for existing chapters from this point going forwards, not that there won't be 'some', expect the focus to shift onto GW pumping out RGs new armies and weapons of destruction for the upcoming storylines/advances/crusade 2 ;) (who knows there might even be a new starter box on the not too far horizon ;) )
>Without trying to sound like a dick I've known for almost 9 months where this story was going and who revived RG etc. if the rest of what I was told is true (new marines, Mortarion and his plague armies etc.) then there are truly some very exciting times coming for 40k players/hobbyists!"
>See... new marines ;)
>I am referring to a totally new kind of Marine, those created on Mars by Cawl & RG along with the other new machineries of war.

Buy a magnifying glass, grab an led strip light from Home Depot, brace hands, thin paints with proper thinner to maintain cohesiveness, USE CLEAN, NEAT, FREAQUENTLY WASHED BRUSHES, paint the gun arms before assembly (paint tape over the part of the arm/torso to be glued together before priming), prime before painting, and lots of practice.

...are all things I should probably be doing. :p

Is that pre 3rd edition fluff or something

What's the best way to run a Cyclopia Cabal? Ideally, I want to keep the point cost of the unit lower, so I don't want to go overkill with marks or wargear.

It's Rogue Trader-era fluff. So the very first incarnation of 40k. It might have carried over to the early days of 2nd edition but didn't persist beyond that.

>templars being killed off
>this is what xenos and heretics actually believe
You cannot stop the crusade

I demand Rowboat x Yvraine fanfiction.

>Mortarion and his plague armies
I prefer Angron though.

and a baka senpai to you

gee thanks user. yea I have the support squad kitted out with the foldable stock las guns and i tried to make them doing stuff. none of them have the flakk armor vests, so they just look like crewman really. like why would they be wearing armor if they are artillery dudes amirite?

preview

>hastings
Ignored.

Oh, don't misunderstand, I am a Templar through and through. My Zeal is strong. I fear I cannot say the same for those at GW, however.

>Celestine knows greyfax hates her
>bullies greyfax anyways
>grumpyfax gets sour about it
>you can feel the sexual tension
How can you not ship them? Its simply too perfect

They don't have conclusions to most of those timeline pieces. I'd not count it as a hard retcon if it's not stated that something ended differently.

From the last thread saw an user type say

>New mark of space marine armour has been spotted in development. Sleeker, more modern and much larger than current marine armour. Stands over a head taller than current marines. Part of a range overhaul as a flagship army for the new rule system

You are absolutley right. I can confirm this because... My friend who lives in Nottingham was in a pub (not Bugmans) and who was there? None other than Jes Goodwin talking 40k. He then started talking about 8th and our new marines...

Mrk 10 Marines.

Guilliman decides even the Space Marines need further advancement if theyre to reconquer the galaxy.

Mrk 10 are super Space Marines endorsed by BobbyG himself, Cawl may be involved but he could not hear the details.

Guess what Chaos gets them too.

Rise of The Primarch mentions a concurrent Ork campaign on Armageddon, as well as Warp disturbances like everywhere else.

Nids are the ultimate big bad guy. An endless swarm of death that cannot ever be reasoned with.

disqus.com/home/discussion/warofsigmar/war_of_sigmar_rumors_and_rules_for_age_of_sigmar_6694/

I can see them discontinuing the products sure, but you can't kill off Templars in fluff, it's practically impossible. They have no home planet, even if you killed every Templar in the galaxy, new ones would be made.

I want this.

I want this.

I want this.

I've been given a Leman Russ Demolisher kit - which one of the variants should I assemble?

Lookswise I like the Executioner most but I've heard the Punisher performs best? (With Pask)

>Sub-assemblies on troopers
No thanks

Angron, Lorgar and Perturabo seem to be sitting on their asses. Not too excited by the comeback of their dear brother.

>endless
But they aren't endless, that's literally chaos with the endless hordes of demons.

>Bobby G makes new Marines
>Fabius Bile is butthurt so he makes his OWN even BETTER Marines.

It's like pottery.

>mark 8 armor not even in full production
>already moving on to mark 10
wtf admech

nine doesn't exist in the forty first millennium

>Angron, Lorgar and Perturabo seem to be sitting on their asses.

Angron came out to party in Armageddon
Perturabo is waiting for Dorn
Lorgar is Lorgar

> Lorgar
> Hating on BobbyG with a passion
> Sitting on his ass

Now that's just wierd.

>forty first millennium
we're in the 42nd now

>Rowboat x Yvraine
>basically a buffed up mini-hulk and a pointy-eared elf girl

There's this artist called 'legoman' who makes these Zelda sketches...

>make the model slightly bigger so the goy...I mean space marine fans have to buy new ones

JUST FUCK ALREADY HOLY SHIT

>No Volkov's Cane
Make sure your Basilisks always ignore cover!

I wonder if they'll also look AdMech-y because of Cawl's direct influence.

Who killed abbadon. Did they get to earth?

For the guy asking for mathhammer last thread:
10 Sicarian infiltrators with taser goads and the pashe tasers do 1.472.... Wounds per round.

Guilliman does 6.0855.... Wounds per round.

Guilliman wins, due to higher initative he won't take a single wound.

Constantin Valdor
Valdor does .4629.... Per round

Bobby G does 3.065 wounds per round

Guilliman squats the slav in one game turn.

20 secutarii hoplites
Don't even need to do the math to say they die. WS3 1W 1A 5++ models will not beat Guilliman.

Still working on the GS and patriarch, but I'm going to predict they lose.