Character Art Thread

I'm in need of art for near-future Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk rich people. Please help.

And that's literally all the sci-fi character art I have saved on this machine.

I also need some new sci-fi art. My old file got lost.

No way that'll go wrong and backfire on them horribly, nope.

Last one I have. Love the guy on the left.

These guys don't look very rich.

I know, but that's literally everything I have.

I'm looking for a specific piece of art. It's a picture of a woman with several worm-like monsters coming out of her back, similar to Doc Ock, or The Darkness videogames.

In the meantime, I'll dump what very little art I have on hand.

And that's all I have for now sadly. Lost my hard drive recently, which is why I'm looking for that pic on the first place

This is going to be my eclipse phase character if my friends will ever play it.

You can see it in her face.
>God I shouldn't fucking be here. I should of listened to mom, gone into accounting.

>rich people
Oh boi, here we go

Anyone got pictures of characters with interesting tattoos? Any setting, any race.

Scarification rather than tattoo but still might be relevant.

I kinda want to eat his arm.

W-what?

I'm looking for the picture floating around here of a man wearing a suit aiming a gun with some vaguely magical/tech geometric effect helping him aim.

It's like a snack. You can peal the skin off and eat it.

How many lizards do you know that can afford advanced personal firearms?

I never asked for this image

Does rich need more than just "wearing a suit while not being a man-in-black type"?

Not really. I'm trying to put together an Illuminati game and need character art/inspiration is all.

Well I have a couple of shady boardrooms - this one's so damn shady some people aren't even attending in person

This one is less good, you can actually see what they're working on

Dumping the 3 pieces of sci-fi art I've got - anyone got some victorian or steampunk tough guys?
Preferrably in a long coat with a sword, but any input is appreciated

Might backfire horribly in ways they didn't consider though.

Predators like using Xenomorphs as prey, but they absolutely go ballistic when people (including Predators) start using Xenomorphs as weapons. The Predators fought a civil war over that shit.

And the problem is, when the Predators go into war-mode, they don't come to hunt. They don't bring melee weapons. They bring guns that can vaporize tanks and bring bombs that can burn away cities. And that's just what a single Predator brings.
Nevermind what an army of war-mongering Predators bring.