I'm starting a Only War campaing soon and I need some alternative IG armors to show my players...

I'm starting a Only War campaing soon and I need some alternative IG armors to show my players. They belive that most guardsmen dresses in Cadian armor.

Show me what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-AU/Warhammer-40-000?Nu=product.repositoryId&N=102254 3901029441 127952760&Ntt=&sorting=rec&categoryId=cat440130a-flat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This might help OP

Most Guardsmen DO use Cadian armor.

Well, Cadian Armor is going to be a hot commodity from now on. ;)

Is Tangar just a naked dude with a lasgun lol

The cadian armour is pretty much standard construction template if I'm not mistaken. Most of them just have colour variants of the same/similar gear.

Yes, but the Cadian(tm) variant is now in short supply.

>amerigo secundus
>Wolverine Regiment

WOLVERINES!

>That Ratskin rough rider.

Correction: He is a man wearing woad. The caption says it all. "Belief Will Conquer Bullets."
Their 5+ (or 4+ if equipped with carapace) armor save comes PURELY FROM THEIR FAITH IN THE EMPEROR! Puts the SoB to shame, it does.

>Believing coloured paint will protect you from bullets

Someone call the Ordo Xenos, we've got some sort of Orkish culture-contamination here!

>Not believing that the woad that was painted onto you but the priests of the God-Emperor won't protect you.
Are you a heretic or something?

WW1 might help. More of this?

Just search ''arditi''

I was asking if OP wanted more images of WW1 armor.

BTW, also have more steam-dieselpunkish armor like pic.

how about something a bit more modern looking

Here you go

Also this: games-workshop.com/en-AU/Warhammer-40-000?Nu=product.repositoryId&N=102254 3901029441 127952760&Ntt=&sorting=rec&categoryId=cat440130a-flat

>tfw no AK pattern lasgun