Game Finder thread

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pXGzsc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for cucks

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
ASOIAF rpg
Dates - Mon,Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Time - GMT (UK London time)
Currently tentative until a group forms
Discord

>Contact Info
Discord
discord.gg/pXGzsc4
>Additional Notes

Come have a chat with me on discord

Looking to create an ASOIAF weekly group
Would enjoy having some people joining the discord and forming a group possibly two if enough people join.

>Max Party 4-5 players

Expected to play weekly after some discussion of what type of game we all want to play in i.e. timelines and alternate version/universe setting

>
(One last thing, SPOILERS, be prepared to discuss spoiler topics whilst in the group, I will create a channel for that content. The most desirable of forthcoming players that wish to join this group will likely be those who have read at least the first book and/or has seen all or most of the episodes of the TV show in order to understand the culture etc of the setting.)

>everything looking hopeful
>GMT
Every time.

>GM

>Preferred System
I don't care anymore (but I have the most experience with d20 stuff).

>Available
Thursday evening through Sunday evening.

>Method of play:
IRL meetings
Columbus, Ohio

>Contact info
[email protected]
(yes I know it's a stupid email address, I was 15 when I made it)

>Additional Notes
I haven't had a group in like 2 years, so I'm rusty AF.

>GM/Player
2 players
>System Preferred
Anything, but we're both familiar with Pathfinder, a little less with D&D. Can adapt to stuff that's not too difficult to learn.
CST, available Sundays.
Discord/Skype and roll20.
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
One of us is a boy

I like boys. Would you two play lovey-dovey characters?

>GM/Player
GM and Player, looking for someone wanting to do one on one games(IE: One player, One GM)
>System Preferred
Particular favorites are Exalted 3e, GURPS, Fate, and WoD, but I know a ton of systems and I'm always eager to learn more
EST. My schedule is flexible, but inconsistent, part of why I'm looking for 1on1, easier to organize
Discord with Dicebot, or Roll20 depending on needs of the system
>Contact Info
Kalina#8563 On Discord
>Additional Notes
As mentioned, looking for someone interested in 1on1 games. Would be up to playing, or running and playing separate games. I'm pretty flexible on tones/themes of the game. I'm happy to answer any other questions via chat!

Are you looking for a perma player, or something along the lines of a give and take?

Give and take, but if someone particularly wows me, might be willing to purely run.

I'd happily join if I were in Columbus, unfortunately it's too far a drive from Cleveland right now. I hope you find players user!

Could you come to Cleveland once a month for a game?

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Vampire: Masquerade and Werewolf: the Apocalypse
>Times Available
We usually start around 5 or 6 PM PST, and play for 5-7ish hours, or even more. We don't have a set day (though weekdays like Tuesday and Thursday are more common), we usually just play whenever we are all ready and want to play. If you want to play, then it would be preferable though not not entirely required if you had an open schedule.
Roll20 in text
>Contact Info
Message me at Kilgore #9219
>Additional Notes
I'm running a crossover vampire and werewolf chronicle set in Vancouver, inspired by but not based on the old region book Dark Alliance: Vancouver. The player characters are in a vampire/werewolf group tasked by the local sept leader and prince to handle some issues in the city.

We have 3 players currently, 2 vampires and 1 werewolf. I'm looking for 1-2 more players and though I would like if there were more werewolf characters you can play whatever you wish.

First time WoD ST, too, so try and be patient with me.

Yeah probably.

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Delta Green standalone
>Time
Monday evenings, EST.
>Method of Play
Discord, possibly roll20 in addition. Text only.
>Contact Info
Tzer#1352
>Additional Notes
This is a Delta Green game. Expect investigation and horror both mundane and paranormal, sprinkled with bursts of chaotic violence. People who are new to Delta Green or the Mythos are preferred- but I'll take veterans too. I can provide the player's handbook and help with character creation.
I'm going full autist for this game. This is going to be the culmination of my efforts to create an immersive roleplaying experience that engenders the desired emotions and evokes the things that have influenced me. I want to spin a compelling and thought-provoking narrative while also creating a genuinely fun game for the players- this will include visuals, sound/music cues, and my best attempts at writing.
This requires some player buy-in. I like Friday night dungeon crawls, but this isn't a beer and chips game. Players will have to craft a realistic character and simulate their reactions to horrors both mundane and unnatural. If you're incapable of taking it seriously, this game isn't for you.

bump

Could I know who those players are?

Why do you ask?

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Don't really care that much as long as it isn't too wacky/board gamy. If you've ever listened to Fear the Boot I'd like to avoid systems that could jokingly be called monostat systems, eg. the rulebook is a 12 page pdf.

If the rulebook for the game you want me to play has less fluff/crunch than Settlers of Catan we're going to have a problem.

I'll work with the GM and other players.

I'll use whatever software but I'd like a voice based game.

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
I'm not looking for a killshit dungeon crawl. I'm also not looking for ERP. I don't require the GM to wow me with a setting, on the contrary I'd prefer if I got to add to the setting or discourse with the GM in regards to making a character for the game and making a character that's going to fit the group. I want to be a part of the game, I don't want to just be on a tour, I also don't want to be in a game where everyone is just being retarded either.

A heads up of some of my weaknesses and strengths.
>I have a tendency to ditch initial/conceptual ideas in favor of my crunch preferences when making a character. This generally doesn't include overpowered characters but I tend to want to multiclass fighter/rogue, or play a healer cleric, or play a skillwhore bard, or play a durable paladin. I'm trying to break this habit in favor of building a character that will dramatically fit the story but in my defense the games I've been in have involved the GM not telling me anything and the party not rolling characters together.

I don't really care about balance, with a system, or in the party. I care more about whether my character gets to perform the role I want them to and whether I know this ahead of time.

I'm punctual to the minute and I'll get upset if people are consistently late.

If there's a problem I want people to speak up about it and I will too.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
40k rp or maybe dnd.

Semi flexible, located on the west coast.

Prefer text but don't mind voice.

>Contact Info
Softchoice123 Skype

>Additional Notes
I put a lot of effort into my characters and make sure they are well suited for the setting and tone the gm is striving for. I will work closely with my gm and group to make sure my character fits appropriately.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Pathfinder or any of the WH40K rpgs
Saturday or Sunday anytime past 12:00 at GMT+1
Have a lot of experience with Roll20 for IC chatter, using Skype or Discord for OOC chatter
>Contact Info
Discord: Duke_James#0866
>Additional Notes
Tend to put a lot of effort into making character backgrounds, cause having a fleshed out backstory helps me with the characters mindset.
I tend to prefer text based games, but I'm willing to give voice a shot.