Gathering Storm III

>I erred,” Greyfax admits, “and I will do Penance. You truly are the instrument of the Emperor’s Will.”
>“Vigilance is not a sin, Katarinya,” Celestine replies, “You serve Him as surely as I”.
>“Indeed. Let us serve him together, as true warriors of Faith.” Together, Celestine and Greyfax launch themselves into the battle.

Yuri doujins with tsundere-Greyfax and moe-Celestine when?

Plot:
dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/720192.page

It's simply beautiful to see two women declaring their love for each other. Celestine and greyfax are officially BFF (with benefits)

Greyfax is a horse.

What?

ALL HAIL NEW LORD-COMMANDER OF THE IMPERIUM.

Based Guilliman bringing in a new age of Yuri

So Greyfax is now tsun for Celestine?

I like this.

Their love for the emperor has strengthened the bond of their friendship. It's only a matter of time before they get drunk and carried away

For fucks sakes will you stop trying to push this shit? Mother fucking shippers, you are all fucking insane. I understand this may be difficult for your tiny brain to comprehend, but it is possible to have a good relationship with someone without wanting to jump their bones. There's nothing there. It's all in your head. Your taking things out of context and blowing them out of proportion. Get a fucking life and stop trying to force your bullshit on the rest of us.

That's Shadowfax

First off, clam down faggot, secondly it's a joke

Sweet.

>Then Roboute walks in and sees the two drunk
>RG: CALGAR! CLEAN THIS UP.

>you are all fucking insane
DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO!?

Lewd arts when?

Soon.

>high quality wh41k yuri
That would satisfy me

>this entire thread
Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

>Forbidden love
Yesss...

yeah, Greyfax is a defunct teletext service

MEET THE NEW LORD-COMMANDER OF THE IMPERIUM

SAME AS THE OLD LORD-COMMANDER OF THE IMPERIUM

Nah, that's not forbidden love. That's mandatory.

Tender love making between the sisters is part of the training until the Sister Superior breaks out the Bitch Breaker.

>SJWstine&Benedict Grefax
>lewd arts
You have to go back, tumblr

>women only highly religious educative establishment

THICC

i wanna baptize her chalice with my anointed scepter real bad

>where do you think you are?

WOHRE?

You should post a pic of your anointed sceptre like... as a joke...

Got the full pic for research purposes user? Really like the way that artist drew all the Gathering Storm box art. The ladies are qt and with large hips and the men are grim and serious, just the way it needs to be!

There is probably a bigger version out there.

me on the left, but smaller

Squeezing armored tits...
HNNNNNN...