Daddy....why do we kill xenos?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1489110599040.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sweetie... where did you get those chicks from?

same reason why we're going to kill those chicks when they grow up; we eat them

Because if we don't, they will literally came and either kill us all, take us prisoner or slave or devour us depending on where you are in the galaxy

It's quite simple, really...

Because The Emperor told Daddy and Daddy told you, now shut the fuck up and go tell your witch-shit of a brother that the nice black ships are here to take him to the fun park.

Because it's fun, child... Now, hand me one of those chicks...

>Because The Emperor told Daddy
But Emperor Guilliman told that you should be more progressive

a long time ago, we met about 30 alien species all of whom tried to kill us, this made command paranoid and worried, and many of the aliens out there are still untrustworthy at best, so we retain our hostil policy

this is the cycle of hate we trapped ourselves in, we are afraid of aliens, we kill them, the aliens kill us back, and we fear them more for it

GET OUTTA ME WAY LIL' GIT!

>that child will grow up to be a follower of Slaneesh...

Why wait for her to grow up?

Ever seen L man trying to put on XS article of clothing?

Because we must secure the galactic lebensraum

Was that english?

They hate baby chicks as much as you love them sweetie.

is that oldman's war?

No, sweetie, that was just the local drunk hobo ranting in the corner. Lord Commander Guilliman said we should build more weapons and kill all the aliens.

What is best in life? Well let me tell you.

TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!

Because they would deny you your future, because they would extinguish our way of life, because they would do the same to us if we let them, and because we are the defining power, and with out the order our status quo provides, there would be chaos.

>that child will grow up to be a follower of Slaneesh...

Surrounding oneself with excessive quantities of cute animals sounds like an interesting break from the usual "sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll" that Slaneesh worshipers get pigeonholed into.

>mfw I thought she meant Xenomorphs
little brat, you don't wanna KNOW why we kill Xenos. Just pray you never meet one.

Cut the guy some slack, he just left out a couple of articles.

This nice lady will teach you why.

They're mimics. She's a mimic too. The image is a mimic and, oh shit, so are you!

I've actually met meaner nuns. Butcher, too.

Nope he said we should kill more Black Legionares who hates the xenoscum

The question isn't why kill Xenos, it's HOW to kill Xenos.

And the answer to THAT question for you is to join an artillery crew- You don't have the upper body strength for Lasguns yet, and teamwork is a valuable skill!

If we don't kill them they will kill us, and if not us our children, or their children. The only way we can protect us and ours is to make sure the Xenos can never hurt anyone, ever

He said we should kill all mankind's enemies, and named xenos and mutants among them. Not that tricky.

CAUSE YOUR MOM'S A WHORESLUT

To stand on the open steppe with the wind in your hair.
To watch the crows fly.

ONLY A HERETIC WOULD QUESTION THE WILL OF THE EMPEROR! *BLAM*

Yeah sure: i.4cdn.org/tg/1489110599040.jpg
Not to mention that Goldman formed alliance with picrelated.

>One of them literally are such fucknuggets that they birthed an extra god of horrible shit, which threw us into an age of calamity, and have never been trustworthy
>One wants to eat us
>One think they still own shit after being asleep for longer than some stars have existed
>One is a naive reflection of us, doomed to make the same mistakes
>One wants to kick our shit in due to being brain damaged retards with nothing else to do
>One kill us for fun and to save their souls from the sin they created

Gee i wonder fucking why

That's it, I'm naming the Warlord of my new Fallen warband Cringeworthius the Edgy. Seems like it'd fit their new direction.

He handled fallen to custodes though. But yeah Bobby has something on that xeno bitch.

because honey if we don't kill them they might kill you,and by the emperor i can't allow that can i pumpkin?

Because honey, if we don't they'll eat us.

See. This is why we hunt them down. And if they were your former brethren, you would too.

Cuz they charge more to do the nasty at the Imperial Whorehouses and daddy needs to get his freak on.

Because that little bun on your head makes you look like a fat hick whore.

>mfw crazy cat ladies are Slaneesh cultists.

They're evil monsters that just want to hurt people, sweetie.

Holy shit, Robert really is super fucking friendly with them. I didn't think it was this blatant.

I kinda liked that the Visarch just kinda watched the whole politics talk like "Yeah mang whatever I don't give a fuck", and his only interaction with Roboute was the equivalent of a bro-nod at the end.