/pfg/ Pathfinder General

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Amazons Edition:

Does your Setting/Campaign have Semi-secret Enclaves of tall muscular warrior women? Warrior men? What culture are they based off of? Are they even important to the plot?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
PS: Outdated, playtest should be out next week but that's not a promise.

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

It does now. And they're mostly based on the culture of my magical realm.

Completely unimportant. Not even fitting with the setting. But they're hot.

Do native americans that are literal "buffalo-girls" count? Cause I'm working on a Weird America-style of setting

What percent buffalo are we talking? Like tauren, or just with big fat _horns?

Is there a low-level spell or item that can give a person scent for any substantial period of time?

I need to get back to my weird-west setting myself, I had cowpeople too, the Minos, who were kinda buffalo native americans alongside the setting's elves.

Hooves, horns, tails, big milky mammaries and hunky stud shafts, but still recognizably human.

The Land of the Linnorm Kings has an entire island set aside for proud, progressive half-orc refugees from Belkzen to build a place for themselves in the tolerant North!

...Proceed.
Got some literal gator men down south?

well if there are hunky stud shafts I don't think they're amazons, but I do like the sound of them

I think you could stand to cut down on the childhood stuff, and expand his more formative years. The entire shtick is that his childhood before the accident means nothing.

But user, I only bully because I want you to improve

Prestidigitation if you consider one hour a substantial period of time.

Yes, weregators and cottonmouth lamiagirls

There are both males and females.

I... I really want to play one of those hunks.

What list are you rolling off of? Or are you doing them in order of requested?

Prestidigitation? I thought that spell was mostly just used for parlor tricks and cleaning up the occasional spill.

I'm open to free-form RP in order to get a feel for the game out. You interested?

Yeah, not Amazons. Still sounds like a lot of fun.

No, but it'll probably have arctic-dwelling Dwarves.

Order Requested. Currently working on Raine, next slot is up for grabs,

It's also for making crude visual aids, adding color to something (hair or clothes, for instance), flavoring your food, slowly and inefficiently pushing/moving something light, very slowly lifting something up, and other such things.

Technically, it can do just about anything, so long as it's mostly cosmetic. The perfect cantrip to bust out in the bedroom.

Y-Yeah, I would! Sounds like a good opportunity to stretch out the society and fill it with fluff.

do DHB's hell's vengeance app, the last reviewanon sucked

He misunderstood the question: he's talking about giving a PC a particular scent (like perfume), not the scent ability.

Not him, but I could be.

I nominate

They have more women than men.

Lemme ping you on Discord, what's your ID?

How about Philo?

>the reviewer didn't say mean things about DHB! Therefore he sucks!

Ephraim? The final app to Dragon 2.

...Well aside from the person who JUST posted their app only an hour or two late.

Makes sense, in that case I'll specify that yes I mean the scent ability.

I mean his formatting sucked and he didn't really do a good summary or good analysis, just kinda spouting "eeeeeeeviiiiillll".

Okay, that's fair. Continue.

honestly who gives a shit, its all just opinions

If someone really likes an app, they're not gonna tear into it, because they can't

if you wanna tear into an app, just review it yourself, explain your own personal problems with it if you have any besides 'i hate DHB'

Ooh, ooh! Do Ephraim!

a little interested myself desu

>Implying the best bedroom spell isn't alter self

One of the Feifs of one of the major human empire is primarily populated by muscly beefcake Fabio-esque fishermen, with the women holding most of the political/cultural leadership due to a cultural belief/religious artifact built around the division of gender roles based on the concept of Women being attuned with Making and Nurtering Life, with Men being attuned to Harvesting and Utilizing life.

Men primarily dress shirtlessly and usually wear many necklaces, sashes, and ornate hair rings for their long and silky hair, and usually wear sideless breechcloths that can be easily gird about when working on a boat or diving after fish. This choice of clothing exists mostly to attract ladies.

Women tend to be slightly sunkissed ladies, who will wear shawls, serapes, and ornate sarongs, who often decorate themselves with beautiful oil based paints and dyes, since they tend to last longer in the hot salty air.

Also, in this empire all the Fief Lords are Giants, a form blessed by their Divine Emperor, and while ruling their offspring do become half-giant.

No good pics of them, so instead have one of the pieces of seafood they commonly harvest.

If you're hoping I'm going to slag off DHB, you're gonna be disappointed.

I usually like his apps, and the HV probably my favorite of his yet.

Am also interested if you're looking for more.

I wasn't.
>perfect cantrip
Alter self is (in the top 3) best 2nd-level spells.

Current Order:
Raine
Emphraim
Philo

I'm #3036

hit me up at Explosion?#6031 if interested in this

>decide to polish up my app for Dragon 2
>realize I hate it
>try to fix it
>end up rewriting it entirely
>realize I still hate it
WELP

Rinka pls go

actually not me :^)

>ignoring request for DHB
y tho

This is not Rinka it's Rory.

thats obvious, because i'm Rinka

No, the last guy didn't do a good analysis or summary of his backstory. I like reading reviews that actually look into apps and his Hell's Vengeance one is apparently really good. I just like seeing opinions.

No, I'm Rinka.

Is Alter Self low level enough, because that can do it if you find a humanoid with Scent.

nah son.

Yeh.

Well gents you can set aside your worries, I've already chosen the party.

..............................Its Doug.................................

OH GOD

>glance at DHB's app
>age: 242
How the fuck does he justify being so old and level 3?

His character literally jerked off for 230 years.

NOOOOOOO

nice

I'm Rinka!

It's called being an elf you fucksoup.

I'm a princess!

It would certainly produce the desired effect, but the duration is pitiful for what I was looking for. Honestly I was hoping to find something like Monkey Fish that only changed you as much as it gave you an ability but didn't really change your physical appearance.

PLEASE STOP STEALING MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER I WILL INTERNET SUE YOU AND GET YOU BANNED FROM DEVIANTART

This fucking guy.

Actively avoided conflict and spent most of his life just being a huge dick.

He was involved in a 30 year war. Enough to get granted a title of nobility, even if it's the lowest.

You'd be surprised how how little some people manage to do in a war.

30 years of waiting.

Rangers, Inquisitors, and Alchemists get Bloodhound.

Alternatively, consider buying a dog for 25gp.

>I think you could stand to cut down on the childhood stuff, and expand his more formative years. The entire shtick is that his childhood before the accident means nothing.
Cold open with the explosion? Then go into detail about who his parents are?

I do agree with you though. When I had first "finished" his backstory, I realized I had pretty much just written about how he got his drawback...

I'll be working on his backstory as work permits over the weekend.

Nah, i'm just joshin with ya.

Nice is best baccano

He described his time at war as "actively avoiding combat".

Also he was involved in a 30 year war 80 years ago and hasn't done anything since then. It makes sense that 80 years of inactivity would have fucked over his leveling, could have been level like 5-6 back then or some shit.

You gave me a bill of sale and now this betrayal

Bloodhound was exactly what I was looking for, user, thanks!

Did anybody else get a PM about dragons2?

I don't think there IS a bad Baccano.

Why, Seagal, why?

Yes

Why did ur mum send her nudes along with it?

Claire grates on the nerves after the first couple watches.

Yeah man, I'm shocked SE actually chose me!

You're a cruel man, DrowningHawk.

N-no....

.... no

Nope, didn't really expect to.

It's fine losers, they're being memelords to make you panic.

STOP. STOP THIS.

getting b8d this hard

I AM SELECTING NONE OF YOUR FOR DRAGONS2, IT WAS A BAMBOOZLE.

Where do you considered "muscled" to begin? How much tone does someone with 12 str have? 14? 18?

>Why do I even get my hopes up?
God fucking damnit!

THIS WAS A BAMBOOZLE! ALL PLAYERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED! TEAMS TO FOLLOW!

>you think someone would do that
>just go on the internet and lie about shit?

> Last Post 8:19PM (30 minutes ago)
by SP00K_E
>check thread
>there's no post

you're making a lot of decent people very flustered and frustrated, mister drowning hawk