SPACE MARINES 2.0

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1777#disqus_thread

>"Some interesting rumours coming from 75Hastings69 (basically one of the most accurate rumour folks out there, rarely wrong) about the future of 40K.. as with any rumour I'd advise salt, but this is Hastings, so Its definitely in the credible bracket for me.. although some might not like this direction if it indeed turns out to be true, myself, I'm just interested to see where 40K is going.

>75hastings69 wrote..
I wouldn't be expecting too much in the way of releases for existing chapters from this point going forwards, not that there won't be 'some', expect the focus to shift onto GW pumping out RGs new armies and weapons of destruction for the upcoming storylines/advances/crusade mk2 (who knows there might even be a new starter box on the not too far horizon)

>Without trying to sound like a dick I've known for almost 9 months where this story was going and who revived RG etc. if the rest of what I was told is true (new marines, Mortarion and his plague armies etc.) then there are truly some very exciting times coming for 40k players/hobbyists!

>user wrote:
>New marines as in Imperial or Chaos?

>75hastings69 wrote:
>Imperial

>*EDIT, there will of course be new Chaos Marines models, but I am referring to a totally new kind of Marine, those >created on Mars by Cawl & RG along with the other new machineries of war.

>user wrote:
>I can well imagine some kind of Mk9 marine bred from custodes or grey knight genestock with some new goodness. >Perhaps they'll even be true scale! Then we'll all have to buy all our marines all over again.

>75hastings69 wrote:
>New marines will make old marines seem like empire now seem to sigmarines ...... if that makes sense? :)

>user wrote:
>SO Mark 9 power armour?

>75hastings69 wrote:
>Not only the armour will change ;)"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUhVe4DHN98
youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this actually happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=GUhVe4DHN98

Absolutely based. Artscale Astartes inbound. No more manlet marines.

Lance Strike GW HQ. NOW

You nerds know you're about to get age of sigmarred right?

You haven't noticed that this sudden plot-acceleration is playing out just like End Times?

I want to belive

>I wouldn't be expecting too much in the way of releases for existing chapters from this point going forwards

Even rumor engines forget the existence of orks and nids.

god no

I already lost my Bretonnians.

If my other space knights die, there will be hell.

Warhammer Fantasy fan here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey man OP, fuck you I was a fan of both.

I just can't win. All franchises I get interested in go to shit when I invest in them.

>Not only the armour will change ;)"

New SOB sighted as gender has changed.

>believing rumors

That being said a blind dog could tell 40k end times or renovation is coming

I'm somewhat intrigued though I suspect we'll lose a lot of what we love about 40k in the transition to a new market

The rumors are from Hastings, who has only been wrong once on a technicality.

What was the technicality?

>see this thread in the catalog
>think its about a sequel to the videogame
>get excited
>read OP
You managed to disappoint me twice in one post OP, hope your proud.

He said there was going to be new Bretonnian models. He was right as IIRC there was sculpts being worked on, but these were canned because of the End of Times.

Space marine was shite and if you like it you are a normie fuck and you should just probably play god of war

>normie
Please leave.

Its alright, you can just admit that you don't have a heart. We won't judge you.

Ignore the shitposter. All he craves is (You)'s

That's okay. Finally decent marines models instead of these fuckin dwarfs.

My ass, he's been wrong plenty of times. And plenty of the times he was "right" it was so because he was being vague.

If we finally get true scale Marines with 2W I would be soo happy.

>Hastings

Fantasyfags can't even lose gracefully.

Like the user above said he has actually been wrong quite a few times. In fact before Warseer went down I think he said that there was no new Lord of Change model coming out. You can also see in the rumor thread on Dakka where he said a lot of specific horseshit about AoS's setting was supposedly true, when only the vagaries where. That possibly implies that the rumors he gets are vague at best and that he extrapolates from them.

I'm quite tempted to believe he is just trying to stir up shit because everyone who seriously believed that the Gathering Storm was going to be the End Times for 40k got irrevocably BTFO. He has already set the groundwork to try and give himself credibility in that according to him the next release for AoS is going to be Steam Dwarfs, which GW has already been hinting are going to be a thing since they launched the Warhammer Community site.

>New marines will make old marines seem like empire now seem to sigmarines ...... if that makes sense? :)

What does that make guard?

REEEE

HAV U HERD O' GUILD BALL!?

squats

just relax and play some total war warhammer it always makes me feel better

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

Not a Fantasy player, what was so bad about Age of Sigmar?

Minis are nice.... game is just there to shift miniatures (as usual) but it's just not a great rules set. Setting is... from what I've heard, just really uninteresting.

Oh boy can't wait to spend hundreds of dollars and dozens of man hours to update just because my regular marines were made irrelevant.

>playing marines
You brought this on yourself.

Crappy setting, crappy rules, models that are an overdesigned caricature of what came before, and a release that was a crushing failure of PR.

GW look to be working on improving things, but they took a functional game that had been desperate for a decent update, completely replaced it with a turd, and it's going to take a lot of polishing to get AoS even back to the quality of WHFB at its lowest ebb.

will this inspire more attacks on GW stores?

That I will not deny. Me and my friends will most likely end up just playing with regular marines. I will also enjoying other factions getting zero updates.

2 minutes later the autist was arrested and sent to jail to be raped by niggas in a purple suit

>I've known for almost 9 months where this story was going and who revived RG

We have known that for a long long time.

-rogue trader:mk6 corvus
-now:mk7/mk8
-age of guillliman:NUthunder warriors in mk9