Why are faggots investing in this shit knowing there will be no updates for at least 4-6 months...

Why are faggots investing in this shit knowing there will be no updates for at least 4-6 months? It will dip million times before it starts to moon.

Fuck off, pajeet

No use trying to persuade you faggots anymore.

Veeky Forums doesn't deserve OMG

Good luck holding your bags for next few months

because i actually care about the project and think it is cool and is exactly the project i was hoping to see when i got into crypto.
i like jun and most of the advisors etc too

Fuck off you probably sold ETH when it didn't moon right away

Newfag to shitcoins here (long hodl BTC/LTC).

I've invested in XRP and XLM and I've been considering OMG but I have one outstanding question and its a critical one: What unique market demand does OMG fill that competition does not?

Actualy, i'm half in the ETH (bought it yesterday). Don't say I didn't warn you. But don't believe me. Check the roadmap

>bought eth yesterday
holy shit you cant make this up folks. biz is fucked. im always under the impression im talking to people that have been here for years

You realize this board is 40% reddit %50 9gag, 9% normies and 1% successful anons right?

Actually, I don't think it'll ever moon again. XLM does the same thing and by the time OMG releases a product, XLM will dominate the market

-vitalik and gavin wood are advising and investing
-joseph poon is involved (lightening network + plasma)
-they have a parent company that generates revenue and is functioning
-area has a large client base that is exponentially
-bank of thailand
-deal with mcthai corp (millions of customers)
-proof of stake

Check the roadmap (plasma introduction Q3) or enjoy your bags. You have been warned.

Those are definitely nice to haves, and I'm confident it will continue to grow, with big investment but I don't see anything unique here. And that usually means, when a hiccup comes along, and the big money moves on, the road ahead is treacherous.

I earned my chops investing in businesses. One thing you need is a solid differentiator that sets you apart from the competition. That's what I'm looking for with OMG but so far no one has been able to produce one.

lol, i didnt buy eth yesterday like you, stupid faggot. i can carry my bag to zero and still be rich as fuck. i actually care about this project and i am gonna support it. i know you newfag idiots cant wrap your puny heads around that concept. continue jumping from one shitcoin to another with your four-digit net-worth

invest in what you think is unique then. more power to you if you can spot a diamond in the rough.

I bet you cry at night for missing the profits while holding the bags. Good luck young one.

The price is just pumping like all the coins right now to maintain there positions in market cap.

>I earned my chops investing in businesses.
DYOR boomer.

Chart is bullish, if we close inside the cloud its very bullish expect it to go to ~175k satoshis.
Also notice we are about to have a bullish tk cross on daily.

Stay poor, Pajeet

LOL LETS LAUGH AND POINT AT THIS NO-OMG'R EVEN THOUGH HE WAS WARNED ABOUT THE INCOMING MOON EVERYDAY TILL NOW!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!