EMERGENCY ALERT

EMERGENCY ALERT

OST WAS JUST POSTED TO BINANCE!!! BULLRUN APPROACHING THIS WILL BE THE NEXT ICON RIGHT HERE GOGOGO

Other urls found in this thread:

walletweekly.com/simple-token-ico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically just bought $1k worth. Quick Google search shows OST was featured on Yahoo finance as a top ico. Volume picking up quick. Total supply is 800M. Not even listed on CMC yet! This is gonna explode due to new listing and cheap price $0.50 right now and very bottom

target price?

Dnt get burned, you're already too late

$5-10

anyone who gets this now is gonna get dumped on. Wait for it to correct, buy in a week.

Nearly 40m ICO, so... and it's binance... so.... it's going to be dumped first. don't buy in immediately.

What is OST about? Cant find much about it?

why cant i find this on coinmarketcap?

when i try to exchange in binance it says minimum cost is like .001 btc but i don’t have thag much and i don’t want that much worth of an alt. am i doing something wrong?

You retards , just look at the chart, it already dumped and is flat as fuck, BUY NOW

don't listen to this mong. every new coin has that long red candle when added. Doesn't mean anything. Wait if you don't wanna baghold.

This is one of the few reasons I come here. Bought 20k let's go boys

price is stable at 2500-2600 buy there, whales are accumulating atm and will skyrocket it after. its 0.50 cents people. easy 2x

doubs + green ID moon mission confirmed

This sounds desperate

it's already at the bottom stupid

retard i bought at 2400 so i'm safe, if it goes below 2500 i'll sell.

pajeets in the team. u burned .

I'm going to assume you were paid to post on this board to get people excited about OST. This isn't the way to do it. Coins get listed all the time on exchanges, that isn't going to get anyone excited. You have to give us reason to care.

POO

make poo in loo loo pajeet

anyone know what the ico price was?

Get out now
ICO Price 0.08 USD
Total Tokens: 800 million
ICO Tokens: 240 million
walletweekly.com/simple-token-ico/