Half-Dwarf PC

How to optimize this new frontier?

dandwiki.com/wiki/Half-Dwarf_(3.5e_Race)
dandwiki.com/wiki/Half-Dwarf_(4e_Race)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnd4.wikia.com/wiki/Mul
zenithgames.blogspot.com/2015/06/races-of-pathfinder-optimization-guide.html
quora.com/Can-a-mule-mate-with-another-mule-and-still-produce-a-mule
dandwiki.com/wiki/Catgirl,_Desert_(3.5e_Race)
dandwiki.com/wiki/Americana_(DnD_Campaign_Setting)/Gods
exhentai.org/tag/jjfrenchie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the other races get Halfs! Half-Elf, Half-Orc, Half-Ling, the list goes on, but never reaches Half-Dwarf!

Half-Dwarves, what do they know? Do they know things? Let's find out!

>DandDwiki

So if you're new, I'm just gonna throw this out there. DandDwiki is not an official resource in any shape or form and is mostly filled with god-awful overpowered/retarded homebrew made by 15 year olds.

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuck, my short-lived dreams!

>The Half-Dwarf is a proud but confused race

Muls, you're looking for Muls. They're a Human-Dwarf hybrids bred in a specific DnD setting to be a race of slaves.

Not sure where you can find the 3.5 version but here's a link to the 4e one: dnd4.wikia.com/wiki/Mul

Pretty sure they're found in both editions Dark Sun setting guides.

Ah, thank you user! What are they good at though, do they have an optimization lined up like in zenithgames.blogspot.com/2015/06/races-of-pathfinder-optimization-guide.html somewhere?

In 4E they get:
A +2 bonus to Con only.
A bonus to Endurance and Streetwise
Can take feats as if they were either a human or a dwarf (but not both)
An encounter power that can end any Ongoing damage, dazed, slowed, stunned or weakened condition they are affected by.
1 extra healing surge.
Only have to sleep every three days instead of every day.

So, they make very good Battleminds and Conlocks.

Well it would do good with any class that's primary stats are Str/Con or Wis/Con, extra healing surge doesn't hurt and the Tireless thing can help for keeping watch during the night.

Oh, and it's not mechanically significant but they are also sterile .

PROTIP: If on DandD wiki, always scroll to the bottom, and look where it says
>Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → shitty thing you're looking at

Then after seeing it's homebrew, set your hard drive on fire.

I though half their kids would be human and half would be dwarf?

So like a cleric?

Looks like a normal human.

>Then after seeing it's homebrew, set your hard drive on fire.
Well, you know what they say about dwarves and brews!

Yup, Cleric is a fine choice. Also all Muls are bald, not sure why but yea.

Wait, does it work like quora.com/Can-a-mule-mate-with-another-mule-and-still-produce-a-mule where the males are sterile but the females fuck?

Are they half-bald? How good is their beard game?

I don't think they can grow beards, also turns out I was wrong. Most are bald but some are able to grow topknots of dark hair.

dandwiki.com/wiki/Catgirl,_Desert_(3.5e_Race)
>Desert Catgirl
>There is a exception to every rule, and desert catgirls would be the sole exception to their race tendency to put their young on foster homes. They claim to be the only type of catgirl with a true culture and their own racial identity.

>their race tendency to put their young in foster homes

Is that from something official? Because "catgirls tend to put their young into foster homes" is a neat little thing for a catgirl race that I've never heard of before.

Also:
dandwiki.com/wiki/Americana_(DnD_Campaign_Setting)/Gods

Is this from that thread I saw on Veeky Forums a few days ago?

>>their race tendency to put their young in foster homes
Why?

The Mull is entirely hairless, bigger than a human and twice as rugged and muscular than a dwarf.

Basically they're the best of both races in exchange for having a head large enough to tear a human vag apart during child birth, let alone a poor dwarf's, and being sterile, making their production from slaves extremely costly and evil.

Couldn't they just MacDuff the baby?

>DandDwiki
Yeah so there is offical version of Half-Dwarves. They are called Muls.
You can find them in Darksun and Planescape.
In fact this user has a pic of one.

>asks if it's from something official.
>at the very bottom of the page it says it's part of the Homebrew section of the site.

Skooma?

Like shit, it sounds adorable, imagine going to an orphanage and picking out the kitten-girl you want from the display in their front window.

How do they curb the nekophiles tho? Just have a paladin on standby at every catgirl display?

So are Muls magically-cursed to be sterile, cuz no other hybrid has that trait as far as I can tell besides Gully Dwarfs by ill virtue of being retards.

no but the race in the homebrew is supposed to be *special* and *unique* because it DOESN'T do a thing, was wondering if there was an "official" D&D catgirl race that did that thing that the homebrew race says their special homebrew race doesn't do, or whether it's a reference to another homebrew race.

Those tended to also be fatal in pre-modern times, on Athas a slave who'd had a ceasarean done on them would be useless for doing regular slave work.

Ah, so basically Muls are the blacks and jews combined.

The boundary between what's "natural" and what's "magical" in Darksun is slight - Darksun also has Half-Giants who cannot breed with other races, not even giants, because they were created by magic.

For all we know Muls have an innate psionic ability that acts as a contraceptive when they fuck.

So Muls could be an old curse that's just become a background element to the setting - maybe some ancient mage wanted to bang a dwarf and have dwarf babies and over did things tragically, or maybe a jealous wizard cursed a human/dwarf couple and it spread through the dwarf and human populations.

(it also makes things like "a fertile mul Sorceror-King" a good thing to add as a one off unique BBEG character)

If it works like Mares then would it not be a Witch-Queen?

*Mules

>dat pic

Phew, whoa, hubba-hubba!

dilf

I think both sides are sterile, but I'm not sure. Maybe no one ever tried it tho, because if the baby came that huge in the first generation, imagine the second what thing would come off.

Also, why the snow white pics? Is it your pc and you are making that question because you found a fancy dwarf lad?

I think the implication is that they're pics of a hypothetical child of Snow White and one of the dorfs.

It doesn't make sense to me either, but let's just roll with it.

He also does traps.

Who?

The artist of that snow white strip tease gif whose name escapes my head because his traps are only okay.

>dand wiki

5eg here
Please burn that site.

They get a +2 bonus to Con AND Strength or Wisdom, like all later 4e races.

That's stupid. Let me know when orc elves are a thing.

>paint a girl green
>call it an orc
Good taste, user.

He kept making her lose gains, the faggot.

>Progressively less tumblr style
Didn't know this thing was possible

Even the tumblr nose fades with age!

Huh, I guess the copy of Hero Lab I use is out of date or something?

Half the fun in playing a Dwarf (in my experience, anyway) is making fun of all the slutty half-breeds. Comparing the half-elf's ancestors to mermaids and centaurs is great for the ornery dwarf archetype.

joel_jurion also went by jjfrenchie, and other names.
exhentai.org/tag/jjfrenchie

Also, that is so not a dragon. just a newt with wings

No.

>Raggar Beardbattle

>Raghardt Spikefoundersson

I don't have a fitting image so have this

>Gimin Goldholme
Sounds Jewish for some reason.

That art style is familiar.
Was expecting her to have a dick.

Humans (Homo Sapiens) and Dwarves (Homo Neanderthalensis) did interbreed IRL
It's canon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans

>Reingar Bloodshield
Fucking metal.

Look up Muls. Dark Sun's half-dwarves. They're pretty great. And as everyone else said, don't use that site.

Urkon Hammermountain

>Bomin Goldhelm

Sounds adequate

Bolkon Beardshield.

Meh.

Been a while since I fapped to Snow White

>Also, why the snow white pics?
It's easier to drum up interest with cheesecake pics.

>Urin Goodhand
am I a lawyer dwarf

Urgar Hammerbattle.

Okay first, mediocre last.

I got Urist Axebattle, we might be distant Dwarf relatives that had a nasty split over familial weapon choice.

Sean?

Bolin Runebeard.

Not bad.

>Bolist Doomsmith

>Urist Spikehelm

Can't believe I actually got the meme name.

Fun fact: the artist who did also did a comic where neanderthals and primitive humans fugg but don't interbreed because it's all anal

Bolli Axesmith

>Bomli Beardbeard

So you're like high king Urist Beardbeard's brother?

>Bolin Hammerhelm
So, I guess I invented dwarven bowling?