NPC writing?

>A PC finds a creepy milk seller, accused of being a warlock.
>She's just socially awkward, and every time someone tries to talk to her, she ends up getting clingy. They leave and she grows more desperate.
>This PC decides to romance her, taking her along the adventure.
>A few sessions later, the party decide to pick one of three missions.
>"Sail into the DM's version of the Bermuda triangle at the request of a mage apprentice."
>PC decides to leave her behind. His character can't bear the thought of her dying.
>They do so, and survive the trip.
>When they return, She's no where to be found. They ask around with questions like "Where is this?" and such.
>Turns out, they've been ported 1 week back in time to a different timeline where their counterparts died.
>PC realizes what happened and tries to end his character on the spot.
>Party talks him out of it, telling him things like "We'll find her."

How should this end?

She went on the trip to try and find him and has become an adventurer through the perils of her love-driven task.

Alternatively:
Became an actual warlock as she fights/deals with demons to try and ressurect him.

Or both? A starting warlock

This is an alternate timeline, right? How much has changed? What is the catalyst for them not surviving?

What if the reason they didn't make it was because that timeline's version of the PC never met milk girl, and lost any will to live during the adventure as he got lonelier and lonelier? Milk girl has no idea who he is, and when they do find her, she doesn't recognize him/them? Maybe she's even with someone else?

Should she die on the trip? Or should she live?

Allies? Or Solo?

Remember that she's stuck in a differing timeline, and the only way to her lover is thought the same triangle.

The alternate timeline version of the milk girl killed herself when her version of the PC was pronounced dead.

She should actually be a warlock in this timeline. Her social problems stem from her only parent sheltering her as he gradually developed some sort of madness, eventually abandoning her. In this timeline, the source of her parent's problems have been transferred to her instead: it's her patron.

Well multiple things can happen.
>Manage to somehow (through MAGIC) return to original timeline and reunite.
>Going off the warlock idea, she eventually journeys into the same Bermuda triangle place to find out what happened. Ends up in the same alt-verse.
Or just go grimdark in that you lost her for good.

They decide to go buy milk all over the world in hope of finding her selling milk like the awkward girl she is.

Also if you decide on the warlock stuff, I would recommend necromancer that have skely with extra calcium and actual loyalty.

>the skeletons rearrange their bones and put on circus antics to try and cheer her up when she's gloomy

>How should this end?
The other PCs tell him "Bitch, you knew her for a month! This is no time to get clingy, just be thankful we're still alive!", followed by liberal pimpsmack applications.

"Hello, Milk Seller, I am going into battle and I want your strongest milk."
>"My milk is too strong for you, traveler."
"Milk Seller, I tell you I am going into battle, and I want only your strongest milk."
>"You can't handle my milk. It's too strong for you."
"Milk Seller, listen to me; I want only your strongest milk."
>"My milk would kill you, traveler. You cannot handle my milk."
"Milk Seller, enough of these games. I'm going into battle and I need your strongest milk."
>"My strongest milk would kill you, traveler. You can't handle my strongest milk. You'd better go to a seller that sells weaker milk."
"Milk Seller, I'm telling you right now; I'm going into battle and I need only your strongest milk."
>"You don't know what you ask, traveler. My strongest milk will kill a dragon let alone a man. You need a seller that sells weaker milk, because my milk is too strong."
"Milk Seller, I'm telling you I need your strongest milk. I'm going into battle! I'm going to battle and I need your strongest milk!"
>"You can't handle my strongest milk! No one can! My strongest milk is fit for a beast let alone a man."
"Milk Seller, what do I have to tell you to get your milk? Why won't you trust me with your strongest milk, Milk Seller? I need it if I'm to be successful in the battle!"
>"I can't give you my strongest milk because my strongest milk is only for the strongest beings and you are of the weakest."
"Well then that's it, Milk Seller. I'll go elsewhere. I'll go elsewhere for my milk."
>"That's what you'd better do."
"I'll go elsewhere for my milk and I'll never come back!"
>"Good. You're not welcome here! My milk is only for the strongest and you're clearly are not of the strongest you're clearly the weakest."
"You've had your say, Milk Seller but I'll have mine. You're a rascal, you're a rascal with no respect for knights. No respect for anything...except your milk!"
>"Why respect knights...when my milk can do anything that you can..."

Couldn't he get a second milk seller in this timeline? Game the system, double the waifus

She lives and finds them , but is now evil and wants to punish the pc by hollowing him out into a puppet so she can be with him forever. She can be talked out of this rather easily and recieves training by someone else to become a level one in someone other class which your party doesn't have covered.

OR you could make him cucked himself and the party dead counter are actually sent back in time. And infinity of ntr or is it netori?

Stage another encounter between PC and past!Milk Girl. Make it clear that past!MG is even more unhinged than first!MG, maybe to the point of trying to kill and raise PC as an undead under her control just so she can have him all to herself. Stage an epic, theorethically winnable but excessively difficult "hopeless boss fight" against past!MG. If they win, have first!MG roll in on her cart just after the fight ended, brandishing some uunconventional weapon like a milk can or a fencepost. If they're about to lose, stage a heroic rescue courtesy of first!MG either falling from the sky, cart and all, on past!MG or pelting her with milk bottles long enough for her ox/bull/deer/insert cart-pulling animal here to gore or otherwise roadkill past!MG.

As for how she got there, it's really your call. I'd have her literally revamp her milk cart into a makeshift boat and ford however much sea was between the closest usable port and the afforementioned triangle. Like in Oregon Trail.

>Fucking faggots with your emotions lmao xD
Thank you Mr. Sociopath, we'll be sure to take your input into consideration.

This. OP, make them witness this warped warlock milk girl's world comes crashing down as she learns she sold her soul for nothing.

This is all so very evil, I love it.

I have never understood the point of this meme

Well they can't just stay in that timeline or they'll leave the OG milkgirl alone.

Alternate milkgirl is obviously the villain that brought them over here so she could be with love and friends again, and she's obviously evil and needs to be defeated so the PCs can return home.

She's driven insane by the anguish her soul is suffering. When she discovers the PC's are alive, her solution is to try to do time shit and retroactively kill the PC's so that her sacrifice will have had meaning.

Alternately, when she goes insane she just stops giving a shit about the PC's and becomes a particularly dramatic BBEG

Why not just bring the alternate milkgirl with them into the OG timeline?
That way, there will be two milkgirls, and neither of them will be virgins anymore.

Well, i guess it does seem like it. I just wanted to think up something fitting.

Bonus points if the revelation is gradual. Like...

>Start off with past!MG showing up, potential for another chance.
>imply she's not the same as first!MG.
>imply she's the worse choice of the two, both mentally and physically.
>imply past!MG is way more unhinged,than first!MG, borderline psycho, play up yandere tendencies.
>drive the point home by having PC find past!PC's decaying remains in her house, in a ritual circle (necromancy implications optional) next to a stalker shrine dedicated to past!PC and have past!MG wave it off as "another of her little mistakes" and state that she was almost certain past!PC wasn't really dead but wanted to be sure.
>have her reason for the battle be that she's completely convinced PC's party is forcing him to tag along. If PC states he follows the party, have her think he's just being mind controlled and the only way to break the control is to beat the rest of the party to death.

And a parrot stamp if past!MG somehow survives the battle and becomes a recurring encounter, still trying to drag PC into a shotgun wedding and not being particularly subtle about it. MAybe constantly changing herself to better suit his interests (or her approximation thereof). You know, more revealing costumes, polymorphing/other rituals to turn into something more exotic, cross-classing, the like. Whether she's a begrudging ally on a persistent miniboss is up to you.

>How should this end?
Find this world's milk seller.
Find the way to unfuck the warpfuckery.
Return to your waifu together with alt-waifu
Threesomes.

That's because it isn't funny. It has no punchline or humor.

I'm still wrapping my head around the job description of 'milk seller'.

Do you mean she's a farmer? Because in a setting without refrigeration, you can't store milk for very long or transport it very far without it spoiling.

It's funny because the skit although as silly it is, is very debatable with the question who was in the wrong.

>Because in a setting without refrigeration, you can't store milk for very long or transport it very far without it spoiling.
Pasteurization is a thing.
Also assuming any fantasy setting, refrigeration should be available via arcane means.
Hell, it D&D it might be a cantrip.

Two milk sellers are a neat idea.
!firstMG makes a deal with a patron to find her love but it takes time.
!pastMG never met the PC through raw chance but is otherwise the same.
However, now I'm torn between having them fight or be friends.

> Pasteurization is a thing.

If you know what you are doing, which requires your setting to already know about germs and how they work. We didn't figure it out until the 19th century for a reason. We discovered and used electricity (and arguably the first computers) before we figured out pasteurization.

> Also assuming any fantasy setting, refrigeration should be available via arcane means.

Only if magic is so common and cheap that its used for everything anyway.

You try that shit in Warhammaer fantasy or Dark Sun, and your little milk business will end the fucking world.