Bad Drawthread

I miss these threads, let's have another one

So what's the deal? People make requests and then people who can't draw fill them, or is there like a prompt?

A flesh golem moving towards a cleric who is holding up a holy symbol while saying "Yo, that's some bullshit."

it is a drawthread of simple request for people who are bad at drawing

So drawfags who aren't extremely skills and can sell their works for money, as well as just people with no real drawing experience?

anyone can fill requests really as i remember from the old threads

However this works, somebody draw me a wizard cabal summoning something really innocuous pls

Anders snorting lyrium powder off of Solas's head.

cleric vs piece of ham

That's awesome!

I request art featuring either Sisters of Battle or Scions. Bonus points for both. I have a great need.

Just in case you wanted another one with fucked up legs and totally not because I didn't notice the other delivery! Here ya go

This one's also great.

1000 hours in mspaint

Requesting a strong ass human with a third eye on his forehead knocking out an old lady with brass knuckles. Medium length hair, villager's clothing.

I lol'd pretty hard, thanks for that user

OR here

Dope, actually basically my mental picture.

Fuck, I died from this one. Incredible

I legit forgot it was lyrium and went with normal cocaine.

Traced WAY more than i wanted to

Requesting a witch doing witchy things, like brewing potions or cursing people

Funny as hell.

Fucking love it!

I smirked.

Hey everyone how's it going

This is the only drawthread I've ever seen that has more drawings than requests

Keep 'em requests coming, I'm bored out of my mind but don't really feel like committing to a proper drawing

HOLY SHIT THAT'S PERFECT LMAO

How about some kind of horrifying lovecraftian or dnd monster having a lovely tea party with some stuffed animals as some adventurers bust his door down.

requesting a cartoony paladin

Requesting a kobold wizard wearing welding goggles.

No pointy hats tho, those are for people who like drawing enemy fire.

Requesting a Paladin with a cop badge and a gun busting down a necromancer's door and declaring that they're under arrest.

African American with sunglasses and an afro preferred.

Thank you.

Delightful

Holy shit thank you. I was thinking the cop was black like a fucking 80s flick, but this is hilarious.

I must be racist as fuck because I got it backwards lmao

No worries man, shit was funny.