Character Art Thread

Masked characters please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Lxrw6VsCgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

random dump with dark skinned females

last one

Moana, is that you?

Is this from any published work in particular?

The character is from Bayonetta 2, I don't know if this is just fanart or something else though
youtube.com/watch?v=5Lxrw6VsCgw

I could really really use some Arabic looking women, please. Ones that look lightly armored/capable in fights.

More masks.

From a Gundam mekton campaign I played in. Was originally drawn by someone on Veeky Forums.

Got any more snake themed characters?

May I ask for masked noblemen or kings?

Fantastic movie

Sorry, this is all I've got.

the extended edition is. the theatrical cut is trash

Looking for a specific image, it's a female guard/navy officer from 40k with a red jacket, pointing what looks like a las-luger and an auspex hanging off her belt. Thought I transferred everything to the new HD but i can't find it, does anyone have that picture?

Also picture to contribute for OP

/r/ing desert themed characters.

Making African/Egyptian/Arabic mishmash guy who's traveled to generic fantasy europe (5e Far Traveler background) so they've got a bunch of furs and big fluffy boots and shit, but I feel like the design just plain isn't very good. Could use some inspiration to make it less generic looking.

Looking for an elf that actually looks older, tired, or grumpy. Hard mode: with cane, not staff.

Layers of tattered robes is a decent idea, I'll probably do something along these lines however put an emphasis on the tattered robes once being very high quality.

I guess I can dump a little

This is an OLD one, from back when /b/ threads could last all weekend.

Loved it since I was little and watched it repeatedly. As I grew older, some of the plot points/holes became apparent and confused me. Recently a buddy and I watched the extended cut without realizing it and never knew it existed before then. Fell in love again

Anyone have good bards?