How come nobody has ever done Time Traveling Conan?

Conan carries a shotgun at all times
Conan pole dances for money at a strip club
Conan runs for sheriff

Sounds like Demolition Man.

Sounds like about forteen-thousand movies and comic books from 80s that did exactly that.

PS: you've never heard of them 'cuz it's lame.

>Conan travels back in time to the age of the cavemen, where he is venerated as a sophisticated, genius scientist from the future

Blizzard made this for SNES, it's called Blackthorne.

I want this comic soooo bad

i'd read conans journey from streetrat to mob boss desu. i think it's safe to say he'd never ever be well adjusted. litteral murderhobo before he could figure out how shit is done in our time,

STORYTIME

Isn't our caveman time after the Hyborian Age? There was just a huge upheaval that made the Bronze Age collapse look like a domestic disturbance?

Conan was pretty adaptable once he got out of his teens. He was able to rule as an effective and beloved king of one of the most prosperous nations in the world.

This is so AWESOME

>And with a small feeling of triumph, Conan pockets the $1.75 in change
>Leaving the two hundred in bills lying in the alley.

Christ my sides.

the hyborian age is either 10,000 BCE or 32,500 BCE so it depends what you mean by "caveman times." although i guess both of those are at least pre-society

You made my night! 1000 internets and a froyo to you!

Damn straight. Conan need to dump that ho!

Can't remember the dates that encompass the Paleolithic-Neolithic eras. But yeah, the idea of the Hyborian Age was that it was so long ago, even man forgot about it.

I like stuff like that, especially since in actual ancient cultures, they already knew their was old and other peoples had lived there before. The people of Mesopotamia had long stories about supposed ages of the world before their own.

Oh shiiiiiit

Holy shit this is great.

this is even better then i thought it would be

Dammit, Karim. You had one job!

Oh heeeeelll no

Sonuva!

THOSE TREACHEROUS DOGS, TRESPASSING ON THIS HONORABLE DUEL!

Man, now I want an SMT game where you can recruit Conan as a Chaos-aligned follower.

this is great. post more faster please!

Wow. That was awesome. Thanks user.
Man, I thought it was all going to be wacky Blaxploitation frolicks and Conan not knowing what money is, but it actually wound up being kind of sad.

AJUJO, NO!

Being Conan's best friend is a hazardous occupation. I think Palantides is the only dude who makes it through the stories without dying, being disgraced and exiled, or having to fight Conan to the death.

Amazing.

the rest of the comic is not about BASED BEST CONAN but might post it as well

And that's all folks! Hope you've enjoyed it! :)

Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

That was great.

Cool, thanks for the story time!

that was a trip

Different user here

I was all set to storytime when I saw the thread, but storytime user beat me to it with the very comic I was going to post.

If you got to choose, which one of these stories involving Conan and time-travel would you want to see?

The one with the redhair first

This one's a love story.

Conan handles rejection very well. That's honestly pretty damn respectable.