Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Martial Madness Edition:

What are some kooky and wierd martial builds you've come up with? Bonus points if they involve flails in some way.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
PS: Outdated, playtest should be out next week but that's not a promise.

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71521/the-great-bamboozling
docs.google.com/document/d/1rihAMHVGtoGNqPEc6XDR8AgY-Mizh4G-4P5J7uJl95w/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You found my weakness, user!

Huge breasts all smashed up with binding or a dress!

Human slayer dual-wielding dorn-dergars and switching from reach to close range as a swift action.

TELL ME /PFG/:

Are you ready for a RUSE CRUISE?

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71521/the-great-bamboozling

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71521/the-great-bamboozling
And actual bamboozle wouldn't be this obvious, would they?

Methinks they just might

thats what makes it a double bamboozle

Just going to repost this in here.

>I'm going to be pretty biased against edgelords. Lawful Evil is actually my favorite alignment to play unscrupulous people who are aligned with the party, but petty evil just kills my boner. If you want to play someone evil, you should at least have some panache and affability, and be someone who can do group play well.

>Characters who are sob stories disinterest me.

>I'm also very biased against people in a lot of games already. You can go straight to Hell with your happiness!

>I'm a shitty weeb, but also a history and anthropology buff so the apps that grab my eye right away will be ones with a stylized, strong emotive and visual appeal while also having a feeling of mythicality to their story. I love my farmboys, ingenues and princesses and puckish rogues who eventually make the right decisions are my jam.

>I want a balanced party, so following the leader too hard will make it harder to get in.

this is all sorts of cancer

not even in the fun way

So! Who all's excited for the weekend? Any big plans, game-related or otherwise?

To anyone who's run or had experience with Legacy of Fire, what would you suggest to make it a more enjoyable campaign?

okay, do you have a game though?

Time to put entire weeks of effort and disproportionate amounts of time into this long-lasting campaign!

Reposting, but does anyone else remember Bards having the option to pick up a bonus in place of another Perform for Versatile Performance.

I think one of them was something like Weapon Focus with some caveats?

Someone tell me I'm not delusional though.

That's the RotRK GM user.

I dropped out from a game yesterday, and another one this morning. I'm trying to wean myself off of Pathfinder.

The game I was most excited for is canceled this week, but I'm going to see my mom this weekend, which is nice.

I'm going out shopping to get some towels to donate. Probably gonna put in an application to Romance of the Righteous now that I have more info on it. Might get a haircut while I'm out since I want it back at shoulder length.

Add better waifus.
The only quality ones don't come in until after the halfway point.

Well, what games do you plan on replacing it with? If ant at all.

The only thing I can think of is Desna's Divine Fighting Technique.

Cut down on dungeon crawls. High-powered gestalt is still going to mean you're slogging through hallways and doing room-clearing for weeks on end.

Whenever you can, fill out the time your players would have spent in dungeons on other quests.

Oh hold on I have the page for that

Blood of the Beast REEEEE

I still have one weekly game so I'll stick with that one for as long as it's around, and maaaybe look into 5e or experiment in less common systems. I'll apply casually to /pfg/ games here and there to play with ruleset gimmicks though, but I've been stuck with 1pp Pathfinder games for so long they disgust me.

Now, now, Blood of the Beast did have some surprisingly valid options.

Cool, so I'm not delusional! Thanks a lot user!

How slutty do you want it, Senpai?

Is easy to get in bed, or actively choking on dick every session?

THAT JUST MAKES ME EVEN MORE ANGRY ABOUT IT, THOUGH.

Physically who are the most attractive Hell's Vengeance apps? Who has the biggest greasy donger?

I want to touch the titty of that kitty!

Oh, don't be such a sourpuss, sourpuss. Bloodforge added a whole bunch of cat variants.

As I'm still not sure if I can even hammer out an actual time, I'm just going to go ahead and leave the setting details right here.

docs.google.com/document/d/1rihAMHVGtoGNqPEc6XDR8AgY-Mizh4G-4P5J7uJl95w/edit

I'm probably better at lore writing than game running anyway.

MEME MASTER EAGLE APPLIED!

Someone checked all the attractiveness ratings yesterday, the guys are much prettier than the girls, Mikhael is the prettiest, followed by Zeno, followed by Talathel I think. Zeno's the only one that doesn't have his prettiness enhanced though.

oh god

>mfw I'm tempted to apply with a certain much-memed character to make this a Meme Team reunion

It's time to dust off an old character.

Frank Miller, the Spizz Diller, Professional Memester

You just wait till Rory joins.

>Who has the biggest greasy donger?
Lyra.

user... Bigger.

So to reply to the two anons from last thread who asked me to sell my E8 game to 'em, since I had to go to dinner, I can try and sell 'em on it now.

So, it's basically set in two settings at once; Noiralog (Bizarro Golarion) and Eberron, with the two connected via Spelljammer ships, those oldass "AD&D in Space" ships that punch through to other multiverses. The setting the party starts in of the two, though, is something the group that's picked from the applicants will decide on a Session 0, but eventually both settings will become available, by about level 3-4.

and the ugliest is Shizuka

But she's got large, hefty Tien boobs.

>current players was beautiful characters to romance them
>they're a bunch of uggos
Hm.

Just taking the pieces needed for a night in shining armor, who has the most bits?

I would apply, but the timing. That's why you're getting no applicants my dude. It's a great concept, just bad schedule.

>Characters who are sob stories disinterest me.
So a character who starts off low and has something to prove to themselves and the world are somehow poorer than the plucky farmboy who got lucky?

>Just taking the pieces needed for a night in shining armor, who has the most bits?
What.

I think I had a mild stroke while typing that.

What I meant to ask was who has the most constitute ingredients of being a perfect romance option? No one is a great romance option because of their personalities, but who looks like a good one if you squint hard enough?

He's saying, "I don't care if they're hot, I just want to know how much they'll make me gape when they jam it in me."

Who's the biggest dick with the biggest dick.

>tien boobs
>large and hefty

C-Can we apply with characters that are already in games?

She did roll max.

HUGE GREASY DONGER

What I'm saying is I wouldn't pick say, DHB's dwarf from Dragons 2, who seemed to be wholly about his insecurities and regret over failure. Someone who picks themselves up should have at least some of the drive to get there, you know?

That said, nothing against the guy personally so if he makes something new (as he seemed to want to) for my game I'll consider that fairly.

She's a Tien girl from Kalsgard and she rolled max, with pic related as artwork.

She's got huge tits.

Rolled 4, 2 + 1 = 7 (2d4 + 1)

Let's see how big Falafel's dick is.

I bet the reason he's so evil is he has a microdick.

Anybody got the .pdf with the Edgelord Harbinger in it?

So you're saying she's got big yunyuns?

Yes.

YES.

Rolled 2, 3 + 2 = 7 (2d4 + 2)

Hm, I'm tempted to just use Pathfinder Vices' system instead since it and the average shake out to about the same...but eh, fuck it, let's see if my dude's packing or lacking.

Of the PCs, Shizuka and Yori both seem pretty aromantic, so did Dierdre actually but now she got replaced by a foxgirl mermaid elf so maybe her?

i guess that makes sense

big fat tien titties it is

>paizuri central

How would the current character react to Falafel attempting to romance them, then realizing he's only do it so that years down the line when they grow old/die he can destroy everything they love?

Guys, meme me a meme.

Should I memake a DILF butler or Ornstein that uses his spear as a stripper's pole.

You need to just message DHB and get in some private sessions with him user. This isn't a healthy outlet for you.

Share logs.

Ornstein

Why not both?

>Stripper Ornstein

I was gonna make a combination of Ornstein and one of the Custodes from If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device, personally.

Or! Or!

I could make an Alchemist || Oracle (Life) doctor dedicated to providing the guests with everything from performance enhancers to healing!

We could form a troupe.

The Golden Gang.

The yandere for DHB guy last thread was pretty weird.

So does anyone have a list of games shared to pfg?

I haven't had my fill of disappointment.

Guys, should I shoot for a Part 2?

>Amalthea is in

Someone needs to make the kennel mistress.

Well.

There IS three of those Custodes...

That's better than I'd have expected from a wizard.

realistically she's also scarred to all shit though since she fights without any armor and gets off on getting cut

user, the Ruse Cruise is a receptacle for meme characters both accepted and not.

Imako a cute. CUTE!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>It's a great concept, just bad schedule.
Yeah, the time is truly awful.

>First three submissions to the Great Bamboozling
>Literally THICCness
>DEUS VULT slut
>An edgy bouncer who is pic related and RORY'S BROTHER

guys stop

We have only just begun.

If Askris gets in I will kill myself.

What's the best archetype for an evil bard /pfg/?

did you expect srs apps?

Dirge bar no exceptions.

dervish dancer

You should apply.

I didn't, but watching people react to the GREAT BAMBOOZLING is gonna be fun.

Demagogue

>Fresh account DM
Didn't Taldor Ascendant teach you anythings?

I was a little confused by what this meant

>with the ability to chainGunslinger/Swashbuckler/Brawler/Samurai/Cavalier to it at first level, properly Gestalting with it to form a single class.

So unchained fighters get full gestalt? Where as others get the 6 points with the alternate gestalt rules?

I did, with Askris.

>ITS CALLED THE GREAT BAMBOOZLING

yeah dude people are taking this seriously.

user, everyone is going to apply with a blurb and an image, it's not an investment.

>Putting my bamboozle app together
>Born a boy
>Torn away from his parents as a child during war, had to pretend to be a girl or face the sword
>Was taken in by a family in the resistance, had to pretend to be a boy to join the fight
>How much deeper can I go with this trap flip-flop?

If it doesn't require a flowchart at the end, I'll be disappointed.

He ended up working as a spy and had to infiltrate some household as a maid!

>This Android is designed to fuck your face

How far will it go, lads?