Stellar is going up

no one talks about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hf5FRPfGiC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last thread just died from too many posts. Guess this is the new thread. Post sneks.

We are all so used to stellar gaining 10% everyday like clockwork, there's really nothing to talk about

when is this shit gona moon?

should be 10b mcap

ath incoming sssssssssssneksters

it's actively mooning like 20 hours per day lol

i desperately need this to hit 32 cents. When will it happen

XMR going up noone talking about this

this coin is and will be chad coin in 2018 xD

THis is what trust looks like, look at the Chart of Lumens kek

thats big daddy dick IBM. can't believe I didn't buy more.

i dunno, like 30 minutes? I would be really deeply shocked if we don't see it by tomorrow

That's only 3 cents away, probably in the next 12 hours.

Everyone talks about this.

When will this go over $1?

why 32 cents?

Mid-January if it keeps up that pace

cant even shapeshift.

i hold 3047 of them and my current goal is just to cash out the 1k before new years to buy the vw bus with my gf

t. relative poorfag with a dream

but it's a hold, what is there to talk about?

you'll make it, friend

I dunno, the growth is pretty mild considering how obvious buy XLM still is. The volume is still pretty small. I mean look at fucking EOS, double the volume. So we're still relatively underground. Expect steady growth, I think we can safely say we'll reach XRP market cap eventually without too many problems.

WAKEY WAKEY SNAKEY

Once this fucker gets into the top-10 it'll be unstoppable. Full parabolic supermoons, seriously.

I think we're only away one or two good news for that too. Shit is going to be so fucking legit you'll eat your socks

Is now a good time to buy bros? I want to wait for a dip since it went up a bit recently, but im worried there wont be a dip lol. Unless tomorrow all alts are in the red.

XLM is one of the top coins to look at. They have so much going on that I can see the price hitting $1 by Jan easily.

When xrp pumps, does this coin dip and vice versa? Or are they not connected whatsoever

It's legit already. Like you said, all we're missing is some good normie news and moon mission is guaranteed.

fuck no man

nah, it's just coincidence if they do. Some people surely chase the latest hype minute by minute, but generally it doesn't work that way unless bitcoin is pumping or dropping hard.

If it crosses the trendline wait for the floor, otherwise get in as soon as it bounces

?

What's the floor?

don't cash out now for some dumb shit

Guys please just trade sideways for a few days. My fucking stock exchange is so god damn slow at approving sales and transferring funds. Just don't fire the engines without me for the love of God

we'll have to figure that out. Probably 1500, but by the looks of it we're not going below the trendline

>actually accidentally moved my line
this is the correct one

im not gonna cash out completely, im holding lumens for a very very long time

Is this shit going to moon hard soon?
Im using ETH pairs, did i fuck up or is it the same

Yeah that’s an achievable dream user. I wish I was a young fag again and could do what you’re doing. Alas past 40 you don’t want to drive around in a van with a hot piece of ass. I mean, you want the hot piece of ass but you want a comfy house to go with it.

Holding 5k lumens a-am I going to make it??

So comfy when I wake up with my Lumen gainz.

I'm so happy to see SNAKES in a board I didn't even create. I'm glad you guys enjoy the SNAKE TA. When your coin is so comfy you gotta entertain yourself somehow. I lost my shit when we hit 1600 today. Highlight of my month. Snake is gonna go hard to 1700 today brothers, I promise. 1500 new floor.

I have about 7k. I don’t know that we have enough to make it user, but we have enough to keep the wolves from the door for a good long while. In this shit world that’s pretty good.

I don't really sleep any more. SNAKE is happily drinking water awaiting Hong Kong conference in 3 hours. Chillin out, getting hungry, sees a little wall to eat at 1600, no biggie, eat another at 1625, mmmmmmm, should have quite the appetite for the one at 1700. Can't wait to watch him eat. Fucking pink eyes.

Is Stellar good for hodl or is it better for short term?

:)

iron grip dude. Don't give your XLM away. This shit is hotter than any coin on the market

is there to be hodled

down

It's not

Hooooooooooold

Depends.
Do you want to 3x your money by 2018?
Short term.
Do you want to 50x your money by 2019?
Long hodl

if anything we have a really nice gentle touch to the trendline. Super fucking bullish

Big strong hands user. Hodl on to this fucker like your life depends upon it.

You see the buy walls jump up just now?

Order book looking healthy as fuck

SNAKE taking a big drink

yeah looks like it will take a little breather here. Time for some dip buys in an hour or so if you're waiting for an opportunity.

But this fucker might as well just turn around and rake in another ATH. You just never know.

Hodling stong here

Wasn't Golden cross confirmed yesterday?
If so, iron grip gens

mooning? looks like its going down. or am i retarded?

dat bounce tho.
guess its wakey snakey time

Need you ask?

all in and put in another $500

It's July, 2019. What's the price of XLM?

This is a feel-good coin

Just sold all my ADA to add to my lumens stack.

I just sold all my fiat to add to both of those stacks

Just sold my body for more

You guys ready?

just borrowed from the mob and skipped town to buy more

Hello friends I got me some breakfast and now I'm ready for some snake handling.

I see my boy is behaving well!

HE IS HUNGRY

WATCH THE HUNT

Lets go boys

About three fiddy

Currently holding 1744. Should I push for 2k?

yes

At $0.29, is it too late to buy XLM or should I wait for a dip?

Also, how much should I buy? I have $3000 USD sitting on GDAX to play with.

Blockfolio says my portfolio is valued at 14.7K.
I have BTC, ETH, IOT/BTC, IOT/ETH, LTC,
NAV, NEO, ONION, POWR, REQ, XMR, XRP

hong kong conference in 2 hours i bought 3k at 30 cents a piece so join me brother

dump IOTA to be honest. I rode that train all the way from sub-2 to above 5, and it's not worth a dime right now.

Get back into that when they got some actual news

Hey guys have fun getting in at $0.29. I got in at $0.0024. I've been hodling Stellar since August of 2014.

I got several thousand free just for signing up (stellar was like 3 weeks old at the time). Also, they were called stellars (STR) back then not lumens (XLM).

I may have missed out on bitcoin but thank god for stellar. This is the original email, I can't believe it actually went somewhere.

Where you from? dont forget about the taxes

damn dude, sick. How many you got?

The rebranding really did wonders for them, as did the IBM thing

Noice but how much you got?

I'm sorry I can't physically pat you on the back. ;)

Comfy lumen fag prepared for moon laugh

Its just doing its thing
Pic related

hodling 96k lumens, fucking comfy

Hong Kong event is sold out. Hope they drop sombre knowledge.

it's just a meetup, I wouldn't expect much.
I really don't get the idea behind those meetups. What's the value of meeting people that invested in the same thing as you? Just to circle jerk?
We can do that in this thread just fine. No need to leave the neet cave

>What's the value of meeting people that invested in the same thing as you?
These are people with similar interests that can work together to make oodles of cash. The value of networking

look up stripe and listen to them talk about their product vision and comfiness only increases

stripe, hot startup that owns 25% of lumens, wants to build the world's financial infrastructure

deloitte = one of the big four accounting consulting firms, owns 25% of lumens

sam altman is an advisor

holy shit we literaally found what ETH only looked like

if that shit ever hits 1k I'm set for life lol

Held 10k since 700 sats. Just went in another 2.5k.

Leggo!

>investment opportunity of a lifetime
>too poor to truly capitalize
sitting at 1315, I can put in more but I.... ahhhhh

>I really don't get the idea behind those meetups.

They're gonna dump their tokens and go to bahamas

youtube.com/watch?v=hf5FRPfGiC8

>tfw my folio is almost all xlm and qtum
feels good to be part of the future

I like how people say XRP is overvalued then buy XLM which has the same valuation, accounting for circulating vs total supply....