JumpChain CYOA Thread #1382: Giant Fucking Ass Musical Number Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU
youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KCy7lLQwToI
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
youtube.com/watch?v=7GsY96gI37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Giant Fucking Ass Musical Number Edition

Well if you insist

One day more!
Another day, another destiny!
This never-ending road to Calvary;
These men who seem to know my crime,
Will surely come a second time!
One day more!

Here's hoping Red won't pollute this thread with her fetid presence.

Unfortunately, it's already been polluted by yours.

Okay all you need are two perks from the symbiote builder, the first is Independence so that the symbiote can move around and can think independently without you though it's still going to be clingy and the second is Camouflage capabilities so that it can look like a human whiles it's on it's own while still having the power of a symbiote at the ready with no need of an alt form. And with those 2 powers together you can have your symbiotefu appear normal and take any shape you want

>There is a Perk for that in the Drop In tree of Unholy Heights. Give anyone an Human Alt-form. Use it on a Symbiote and find out how it reacts first hand. Noe of this Namby Pamby 'wondering' nonsense.

But that's so boring user, there's hardly any fun in that especially for a symbiote

It is a pun, Red.
Shared.
Cher'ed
I looked at a bunch of Chers songs (and Movie) and made up some armor addons based on the song names. And by not getting it and making me explain you have ruined the joke. Thanks.

>Explain these.
A tractor beam is an energy field based grappler system. Like telekinesis but limited to attraction towards or repulsion from the source of the beam. Using more then one spaced apart can get you something like clumsy telekinesis by triangulation. Like Star Trek has among others.

The Dymanic Lifting Compensators was a name I made up for generic strength enhancement in the armor. Like artificial muscles.
Or a integrated lifting harness built into the armor to spread the strain throughout your whole body.

The Moonstruck Item is The temporal backstep would be time travel a microsecond back in time to dodge an attack. (If I could turn back time and all)

Reminder that most symbiotes correspond well to various codependent anime archetypes.

Don't feed. Just report and ignore.

...MAYBE the tractor beam thing because Ultron used something like that. The Compensators are the servos in the powered armor section. ...I could do something with the harness though, I didn't think of that. It could be neat.

>And by not getting it and making me explain you have ruined the joke. Thanks.
You're welcome, citizen.

In other news, pic related is my reaction at finding out Robert Girlyman got restored in 40k, only to declare himself LORD COMMANDER OF THE IMPERIUM and accept being seen as a divine figure (albeit hesitantly). I can tell that Ward is in control again and it makes me fear I'll need to do damage control for BC's loyalist route.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

>Reminder that most symbiotes correspond well to various codependent anime archetypes.

I know that well user, I do have a Doctorate in Bodacious Babes. Also Carnage is best and most loyal symbiotefu, It's just to bad the artist likes the whore venom more than best girl carnage

not counting toxin

Has anyone told you that you type like a fucking retard? Neck yourself you ape, literally no one wants you here.

I love that she can make you this upset. The tables have turned.

Nice, It would definitely work given the descriptions of those perks. I'm definitely using this for my next jumper.

Oh. I got another few for Powered Armor.
Air brakes.
Like those flaps that Iron Man used in the first movie to rapidly decelerate?
Also, some sort of inertial protection. It's never directly mention, but occasional Stark does crazy-ass 90º turns in mid-air at several hundred miles an hour, which would kill a normal person pretty much instantly.

And a fire extinguisher system. Never know when you might get ants.

Yeah, I don't like it either. It's like they're trying to eliminate any trace of the non-religious Imperium and just imbed them even more deeply in their current crippled and ignorant state forever.

Venom only has other hosts because Spiderman keeps rejecting it. It's ultimately all Peter's fault.

Oh and here come her beloved gang of white knights. Don't forget to reply to all of her posts applauding her stunning bravery!

>imbed them even more deeply in their current crippled and ignorant state forever
Nurgle always wins.

You could elaborate on the fire extinguisher system to be a host of safety features that may also have alternate uses, such as flushing out ants.

Fuck you Nurgle radiation will never die there will always be change.

>Spoiler
Couldn't we just start in an earlier point in the timeline? Or am I misunderstanding the lore.

You have been at this.

For three, going on four years.

Stop feeding it. Look, some of the posts are already getting deleted. Mods are vigilant tonight.
Just report and ignore.
The sad little creature didn't even show up yesterday. It knows what's up.
These are merely the death flails of a pathetic little toad.

Look I needed to test-drive the reaction webm and he just happened to put himself up as a target.

Evidently it worked.

>Nice, It would definitely work given the descriptions of those perks. I'm definitely using this for my next jumper.

Trips

I'm glad I could help you user

>Venom only has other hosts because Spiderman keeps rejecting it. It's ultimately all Peter's fault.

Venom is just as much to blame as well for ruining Brock's life and is an unfaithful whore who I will never want to be bonded with and pales in comparison to it's daughter Carnage

...actually the air brakes I can just throw in packaged with the thrusters. Thank you kindly. The fire suppression system I can throw in as a regular utility too, so thanks much.

Oh no, it's just me knowing that I'm going to have to do something about it because with the way the lore is going, there will inevitably be confusion about who Loyalists have to follow in their route.

Well to me it doesn't make sense because when he got out he was ready to murderfuck the Ecclesiarchy until Greyfax of all people had to tell him to calm his tits. Then he somehow manages to stomach enough of his pride to let himself get the title despite being effectively the ruler of the entire Imperium? For someone who's supposedly of great conviction it's jarring.

I have to agree, even if I have some reservations about Carnage. Venom's a goddamn bicycle.

You'd do the entire world a favor by slitting your throat. Your pathetic life will never amount to anything, just put us all out of your misery and blow your brains out already. Fucktard.

Carnage is just way too violent for me. Venom would be far more sedate if it just had Peter. Carnage is bloodthirsty.

71. RWBY
Perks: I Should Be Dead By Now
Semblance: Jam
Weapon: Crossbow/Wood Axe
Items: Iconic Outfit, Scroll, Cash, Aura For Everybody, Aura Booster

I think one of these activates people's Auras, right? I also don't get the hubbub over transforming weapons. That sounds like a jam waiting to happen. Especially since I'm going to use mine mostly for wilderness survival.

Anyway, not knowing the plot and being a drop-in, I think the best use for my time in this jump is to train against Grimm in the wilderness and see where my adventure perks take me. A lost lab, some criminal organizations secret hiding place, the remains of failed students combating grimm, or maybe just a whole fuckton of snow. I'll even use This Is, In Fact, My Final Form to look like a faunus and enjoy some nice colloquial racism.

Also, it doesn't count as killing if it's a soulless animalistic creature with no discernable intellect or control over it's actions, right?

>Venom only has other hosts because Spiderman keeps rejecting it. It's ultimately all Peter's fault.
There is seemingly no end to the number of beings that crave the Spider D.

Finally grew a pair, huh?

It's the ass.

Poor Venom, she has a bad taste in men. She fell for Peter and she's his OTL. Yet she keeps bouncing from man to man. She finally settled down in an unhappy marriage with Flash, and while she grew to love him, she still pines for Peter.

Carnage found her OTL and it was love at first sight.

Toxin on other hand was young and impressionable. She took up a liking to a police officer, but he was killed in line of duty. She found her OTL with Brock, which is weird considering he was her granny's longest running BF.

Nah, if he had grown a pair he'd just come out and admit he's doing this because he has a hateboner for Red, not for the sake of the thread. So he's still a cowardly loser!

Can't deny it.
Spider-heroes got the ass. All of 'em.

Really?
STOP.
FEEDING.
REPORT.
AND IGNORE.
How hard is this?
Resist your base instinct. Rise above.

Toxin a cute.

CUTE.

Just give Atlas some better anti-virus software and you'll avert most of the the bad stuff that happens later on.

>asking Digger
>to resist his base instinct
Fuckin' kek.

You're talking to a namefag who feeds off of shitposting drama and has done so before. He's not going to stop just because you want to shout at him

Don't worry about it!

In good news, I figured out how to represent Ouroboros' capstone booster-like abilities. See, I was planning for there to be syndrome-specific perks
So...why not give a pool of points for those who grabbed Ouroboros to grab perks from there? Since the fluff is that those specific perks are strong ways to exhibit that syndrome...Well, seems like a great way to get some bang for your buck. Just trying to figure out how to price individual perks, and then how much points they should get with this in mind.

>Carnage is just way too violent for me. Venom would be far more sedate if it just had Peter. Carnage is bloodthirsty.

The only reason Carnage is violent is because her partner is violent and oddly enough Carnage has the albeit darkest but truest love for it's host and is yandere for him only and it's love was so deep that when Cassidy was in trouble it broke out of containment and did a cross country dash to go save him even and was okay with being separated as long as he was okay and happy. Also seeing Carnage turn shy after Cassidy said he considered her a she was adorable.

>Poor Venom

That whore will get no sympathy from me

That would be meta-knowledge I didn't have pre-jump. I need to construct a drawn out and rambling story where I figure out what's wrong minutes too late and ultimately have to join the protagonists in fighting the big bad, but not so much that I eclipse them.

Or I could just continue wandering around in monster infested wilderness letting perks guide me to abandoned and destroyed colonies and outposts.

>Symbiotes like to be considered girls.
Yep, they're waifus alright.

>Yep, they're waifus alright.

Funnily enough the only symbiote to not mind being called a girl was Carnage not counting obvious ones like scorn and screech

You know you don't have to spoiler your entire conversation.

What sort of waifus does mushoku tensei have?

>You know you don't have to spoiler your entire conversation.

I was asked to stop saying Bodacious Babes but spoilering my text and posting cute grills became a habit

That's for you to read and find out user.
If you don't know anything about them except for what people spoonfeed you then you can't expect to call them your waifu.

Two questions, Jumpers.

What is your greatest skill? What task are you the best at?

And

What's your favorite thing to do?

So you're saying they're tsun?

Breathing.

1. Healing, I've even taken advantage of the ki-healing abilities of Dragon Ball and Iron Fist and Enlightenment from Overwatch with Temple of Thought to create biokinetic healing orbs that either stay hovering in the sky for a long duration or chase around targets, turning anyone I choose into a medic unit.

2. Wander, chill, and listen to music.

>So you're saying they're tsun?

It's more like they never really considered themselves women and saw themselves as usually males even though they have no gender and so when they have a baby others would call them girls and such. Again Carnage didn't like being called a girl by anyone other than her love Cassidy. So I guess some of them were Tsun

So Raith in Shadow of Mordor doesn't really sound very impressive, but it's 800 CP, so I'm guessing it must be. Am I missing something? Because it sounds like it just lets you summon a ghost blade, mind trick animals and orcs, and slightly buffs your physical abilities.

Context of the setting / game.

Always take that into consideration before going "Well this isn't good at all."

You get a ghost dude hanging around who may or may not be able to make rings like a champ.
It's very nice, but if you don't like collecting stand and stand accessories it's probably not for you.

To pick a singular task would be daunting. I'd say singing or making jokes simply because I have a fuck ton of singing perks

And my favorite thing to do is to cause a fucking wild ass musical number while kicking the ass of my enemies with the power of love or befriending people

Does it teach the jab technique?

Maybe if it was open and honest with him from the beginning he wouldn't have such a bad response to its affections. Venom likes to act like it was this poor little symbiote that got lead astray by Peter's seduction, but it lied its way into its relationship with Peter. Venom pretended to be a non-sapient piece of alien technology for months until Pete discovered its true nature. A discovery that happened because while he was asleep, it was doing things with his body. This is not some poor girl who just needs a nice guy to treat her right, this is a creepy stalker who refuses to believe she's at fault for her "boyfriend" not returning her feelings.

Yeah, but the other capstones are cheaper and yet seem better. Being able to instantly take any position of authority by joining a group ans then killing the leader or a near-absolute ability to prevent secrets from being leaked seems way more useful.

Can the ghost dude actually attack on his own? I thought he just kinda hung around in your mind or something.

Actually, this is something I never quite understood about the JJBA Jump.

Why would you sink CP into Hamon when all you really need is the first perk and then the rest you can train and develop In Setting. Especially in the Battle Tendencies Era.

Because the jump was made during a simpler time by a jumpmaker who obviously didn't care about the setting.

Why do you think there's no Stand Supplement?

Well being able to activate hamon in other people for sure is very nice, but the rest is kind of like buying skill perks.
Shortcuts yo.

There seems to be a certain degree of "natural aptitude" to it. You could probably get pretty strong, specially if you start throwing OCP stuff at it, but buying shit (well, buying the Capstone) is sure-fire.

Besides, depending on when you roll, getting someone to teach you those techniques can be difficult to impossible, and recreating stuff like that from whole cloth is pretty damn hard.

Although you're right that there's a smaller drive to buy it compared to the non-learnable stuff in there.

It's only a difference of 100 CP to the appropriate origin. And it is a bit more, yes. That mind control? It's permanent. As in, your minions will be loyal until they die. It also includes teleportation, life-drain, touch-range mindreading, instant death attacks, and a few other support powers. You're pretty much the most powerful thing in Mordor even if you really shouldn't be.

I'm not actually sure if ghost dude can interact with things on his own. I thought he could in a ghostlike or magic way, but you'd have to ask the jumpmaker.

Oh, see that makes sense. I thought there must be more to it, the description just didn't really get it across.

Guess I should have gotten off my lazy ass and checked the wiki, though.

In one of the alpha gameplay videos the ghost literally separates from you to cut off the orc's arm and leg with his ghost blade before melding back with you

World of Warcraft question. Finishing up Monk class description. Does this: A) make sense, and B) have any dumb loopholes that I'm going to get taunted about by various people later.

You have learned: [Iron Fist] - If there’s one thing the more traditional combatants have going for them, it’s that they don’t risk injury with each attack. Their weapons undergo wear and tear, but they won't break a hand or foot unless they screw up badly. You’ll be facing a great many number of foes - constructs made of stone and flame, giants clad in the heaviest of plate armor, and even legitimate tanks and machines. To give you a leg up in this venture, you’ll find that you are protected from injuries that would arise as a result of you attempting to punch things that would be impossible to punch or kick for any number of reasons. Now, this won’t mean your fists are truly unbreakable, or that you’re immune to damage - just that where any other monk may break a fist trying to punch out an Infernal, you’ll avoid such a fate.

>Spoiler
Only vague knowledge of LotR and less knowledge of the game. Is that implying something about Sauron?

I'm alive? I returned? My god, I thought I would die on procrastination and apathy island tm.

Previously,
>I'm sure holding on to a part of the creator of a race that destroys planets will not go terribly wrong
Now back to the 'chain.

user's bizarre jumpchain #10:
Bride Stories
- Did someone say "Comfy place in the past with a lot of culture and good food"?
Sign me the fuck up.

Foreigner (English)
Traveller
- I need to experience all of this place, not just part of it.

Perks:
Eye for detail
everyone has their own way
rolling stone (900)
doctor (700)
journeyman
scribe (600)
Falconry (400)
-Birds are some of the best pets, just after cats.

Calculator (100)
Best way to the heart (0)
-Only perk ever needed. No others, just this. I can't not take this.

Stong constitution (-100)

Items:
Period wear
Traveller's satchel
Remedies (-200)
Abacus

Companion:
Sister wife (-300)
Nym: Villager and adult perks, window to the soul

Twin (-400)
Dal: Foreigner and traveller perks

Guide (-500)
Tale: Nomad, traveller

Extended family
Mary
-Dal being my twin and mary being my sibling is kind of weird, but not weird as marrying them.

Drawbacks:
Strange customs (-300)
Marriage proposals (-100)
- I probably shouldn't be taking these two together, but what the hell, let's do it.

EMBROIDERY (0)
- I will be king. None will compare in the field.

This place was great, no other way to say it. Everyone we met, excluding the occasional ruffian, was incredibly nice and inviting (Maybe because of my perks for it), practically saints compared to home. You never had any suspicion put on you, other than the few times I fucked up and did something wrong, culture-wise.

Speaking of customs blunders, you know how often I almost got married? Once a month. Around 120 marriage proposals from everyone, due to my good looks(?).
Good news though, never got married because of Tale getting us out of the mess or (rarely, because it makes me feel guilty) Booking it out of town.

>It also includes teleportation
Isn't that supposed to be impossible even for Maiar and Valar?

Shadow of Mordor does not adhere strictly to LotR lore

Sewing for me, and making costumes.
I just decide to pick up a basic sewing kit in one of my early jumps, and its been my hobby ever since.

Nevermind, scrapping it.

Not worth the amount of legalese I'd need to bloat the perk with and I can't delete the post anymore.

Does Of the Elder Blood in the Witcher give Ciri's other abilities (dimensional teleportation and boosted magic) or just the teleportation?

Wow, quitter.

Doesn't seem bad or long. You sure you aren't just exaggerating the bad stuff again?

Don't give up, jumpmaker!
MOTIVATIONAL MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU
youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KCy7lLQwToI
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

And finally:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

habbening

Nier Jump when?

youtube.com/watch?v=7GsY96gI37s

Val took it and Nier 2 up yesterday, so soon I guess?

If she spoils Automato I'll shank the bitch and fill the wound with spiders

Aren't you whiny today.

The only things she's mentioned were absolutely adoring the game and going insane from 2B's perfect ass. We know both of these things already.

user, you can't even spell the name right. I don't think you're one to talk about spoiling stuff or not.

I'm like 80% sure the name thing was intentional and he's joking.

I'm not mentioning anything as to plot (All I've said so far was that I loved it, it had references to other games in the same series and that ass was insaaaaane) or making Automata for a good while, even if my schedule was clear. Nier 1 will start soon as I can send off the current two on my plate but I'm sure as fuck not ruining such a great game for anyone else. It'll be at least over a month before I even get to writing descriptions for it, probably closer to two, so no need to worry about being spoiled.

Aren't you autistic today
I mean Automato and Spiders?
Come on buddy

[Hype Intensifies]

Can Wishcraft be used for systems which don't require the user to expend magical energy? Like Harry Potter's?

Did you ever become a meme on the Hero BBS board, because I just sure as fuck did

Kamen Rider Blade - do I need the J-Buckle in order to actually use any of the capstone items, or can I use those solo?

Gonna say no. If there's no energy to expend, there's no way to utilise wishcraft to brute force more out of the magic.

>Hero BBS
People keep mentioning that.
Is it a good read, or should I just check out cliff notes?

72. Skyrim
Age: 29, Origin: Drop-In, Race: Argonian, Standing Stone: The Lord
Perks: Histkin, Heat Resistant, Attribute (Health), Progress, Dowsing, Thu'um
Gear: Knap Sack
Scenario: Thalmor No More
Drawbacks: Black Sacrament

>Nerevar, guide my blade!
>Do it your damn self! I'm busy here!

As a Hortator of the Great Houses, let me just shame my own Hlaalu for how far they've fallen. I'll probably have to get some sort of bloody revenge on Redoran for this. And I'll also need bloody revenge on my fellow Argonians as well. And bloody revenge on the Empire. Fuck it, bloody revenge all around.

But first things first, I need a political pawn to mobilize the humans against the Thalmor, and one has just recently arrived in Skyrim. I awaited his arrival in Whiterun, a proud Nord raised in Cyrodill and only a child during the Great War. He barely had any idea about Talos Stormcrown and the destiny he was to inherit. When he was sent to retrieve the Dragonstone of Bleak Falls Barrow, I offered my assistance, saying there was something I needed inside, and spent the rest of our adventures together aligning him to my cause. When I revealed my plans, he was well onboard. I also bribed Paarthunax with Dragon Nip and various other oddities to teach me words of power.

He'd go through the human nations and rally forces against the Thalmor, I'd handle the subterfuge and plotting necessary to get anyone else on board. Not all Khajiit are happy with Thalmor rule, the Argonians only care about Black Marsh, the Dunmer have their own struggles to consider, and the Wood Elves are hard to guide at the best of times.

He rolled a 27/100. I got an 89/100.

Our forces were, unfortunately, pretty much evenly represented on the battlefields. But I have strategy perks, the ability to bestow otherworldly powers, and perks to spot willing traitors and saboteurs for both sides. Redorans, Imperials, and Argonians in the bait groups, everyone else in the surviving sections.

I think it just keeps getting mentioned since people are getting a lot of mileage out of the stuff in-setting/