Warhammer 40,000 General

Roboute and Cawl are actually developing pic releated edition

>previous trash
>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=AXwbf_8Qvjo

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 300% organized, apparently.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs. They're really fired up!
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book, please ask us about it anyway
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Now with more daemons)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

First for the Dark Eldar!

Second for i2 melee race.

Ruined pantyfag reporting in.

In hindsight, maybe it's because I run a mill deck?

4th for Black Templars at I4

Bring back zoats

Post your backlogs

First for Ynnead

Stop attention whoring, slut

I don't mind them doing truscale marines but I hope they don't actually make them look high tech. Gothic should stay for the Imperium, even if they are developing new tech for the first time in 10,000 years.

There's that 'losing faith in humanity' that I was talking about!

>papa smurf and based grampa Cawl are actually developing pic releated edition

I actually like the design on pic related.

but you can bet your ass of that the ones actually (if rumor is true of course, but guy legit so who knows) will be available gonna be trash

When will Chess Archfiends be viable again? I loved them so when they were new and the first yugioh archetype. Requiring Pandemonium doomed them to be never competitive though.

Right on time, eh?

Who is best Primarch, tg?

And why is it this man?

bruh, wrong thread

>

Nonsense

That's not Rogal Dorn

Step aside for perfection.

It isn't.
That's Sanguinius you're thinking of.

Because Sanguinus is dead

There'll be some amount of AdMech influence.

Guttural Throat Raughing

>And why is it this man?

Because he's patrician and most effective at actually doing his job.

>tfw you realize that some of GW design team members actually lurk Veeky Forums
>tfw you realize they probably stumbled upon Nobledark W40k thread
>tfw you realize they might nick the idea and redirect the whole design into new direction

i don't know what to think about it if they would do that, but i swer on me mum that i don't consider HH30K, Gothic at all so who knows, its in the realms of possibility

Because he is only one who realized that Eldar are better as friends rather than enemies.

>implying anyone likes your shitty fanfic generals

Piss off wanker

29th for melee guard is best guard

>implying Guilliman would stoop to some shoeless eldar slut
GuillimanxCelestine, you xeno loving heretic

>Even the art gives him a dumpy face and the armor still looks like disproportioned AoS shit

croneworld slut*

He's expecting them to stab him in the back as soon as it's convenient for them to do so.

He's not an idiot, they're not his friends.

I hate that so much. Marines aren't 8-9 feet tall. They're 7 feet tall. A head above a regular man.

ahh the butthurt

don't be ignorant you silly bugger

mate, i don't even lurk Nobledark threads myself
but i saw one, they saw one and is the result so who knows

like i said, i don't know what to think about it
i hate the idea, kind of curious about it at the same time

>didn't even have any characterization before the black library books

Not according to the Horus Heresy novels, they're fuckheug, as big as a tall man sitting on another tall man's shoulders.

7ft tall fluff is old as fuck.

I dunno man, it's like you said, them requiring Pandemonium killed them. They're some cool cards though.

>big as a tall man sitting on a tall man's shoulders
That's like 10-12 feet. Which is retarded.

Rhino Surfing>characterization

I actually don't go to TTS that often, except to buy things because of the discount. When I do play, I do so at the Preston Ridge GW, as that is near where I live, whereas TTS is a 30 minute drive.

I always thought of it as 7ft without armor, 8ft when wearing armor.

If we go by the old sketch, then they're 7' in armor.

Bit big for my tastes too but that's the way they seem to be going.

>He's expecting them to stab him in the back
>commands guards to fuck off when he talks to Eldar
>primarch who was nearly assassinated by alpha legionaries
He totally trusts Eldar, his last remark was only irony.

They've been well over 7ft in armor for a while now. The 3rd edition Tau codex showed an Imperial Fist towering over a human diplomat.

>literally Alliance in space

I put this together, but need an auxilliary force.

Any ideas what I should do?

I can take a dreadnought but seige ancients won't let me take a drop pod.

Because he knows they didn't ressurect him just to shank him ten minutes later.

Beside, he's a Primarch, two eldar aren't really going to be able to take him down before his bodyguards, just outside the door, come charging in and bolter them to death.

That's Guilliman and Sanguinius, those aren't Space Marines.

Although I don't like the idea of the Primarchs being that huge either.

You should be able to take a drop pod... That's weird.

He has Big E's sword and they're right next to him, why would he be worried.

>Guilliman has Precision Strikes
>Hit roll of 6 is a D hit
>Sgt soaks a Challenge
>Guilliman rolls just 1 six and gibs the challenge target

I love it

You can see astartes in the background. They're like a head and a half shorter. Still massive compared to the dinky little humans.

>Want to buy Rahbooty
>He's not sold on his own
>Have to buy him with two other fags that probably add £20
>mfw

im getting real tired of GWs shit

so many years and i still can't undestand space mongols and space vikings

i don't know why im alright with space greeks and space vampires tho

like half designs of chapters and renegade chapters fit into my 40k worldview somehow and other half is ridiculously idiotic for some reason

>A GK Librarianator that hits at I5 with his Daemonhammer

>Cypher

>fags

no sir i believe it is you who are the fag, here.

Lets discuss how 30k is bad for the 40k setting overall.
When I first got into 40k, the idea was the Horus Heresy was so distant in the past that it was just myth and no one really knew what happened, it was all just stories. For comparison, our civilization has existed for 5000, maybe 6000 years, to the average imperial citizen the story of the emperor far more archaic to them than the bible is to us, consider that.

The mystery of the horus heresy left you wondering, the only thing you knew for sure were the primarchs existed and so did the Emperor, anything else was total speculation- the nobledark peoples story of the heresy could be true, the heresy might entirely be a metaphor for God Emperor of Dune, there was no way to really know.

Even when the Horus Heresy books started coming out it was like oh these arent my cup of tea but its cool, they're just like recorded stories of the primarchs and we can still project whatever we want onto the unknown mythos of the heresy.

Even when the 30k tabletop came out it was like, well, these rogue trader models still look like shit, even when you do them FW. But its cool, Ill happily play against 30k armies and it lets 40k players play a fictional historical, its really cool that way.

But then we have faggots like you, who ruin the entire thing for everyone. You take every peice of Space Marine dick jerking in the HH books to be literal gospel, preaching that space marines are 8ft, and veterans in terminator armor are 9fth, and then chapter masters and captains are 10ft, primarchs? fuck dude they were like 25ft tall, and the Emperor? He was straight up like 200ft tall.

I dont think you understand how fucking huge a 8ft body builder would be, like your ABSOLUTE BIGGEST asartes might be 8ft, the kind of guy who would have been 6'6" 300lbs of muscle before getting geneseeded. There is absolutely no way the primarchs were more than 10ft tall, they would be literal giants and abhumans themselves.

here's your (you), now get out

Aspiring champion/chaos lord of slaanesh wip

What do you think of Kevin? I wasn't involved in 40k when Moises was around, but Kevin seems really nice.

I see the issue. I only have contemptor models, so I was trying to use that and it is nnot allowed.

I suppose I will proxy my contemptor for an ironclad.

The game at its core is colorful cartoon robot knights with gimmicks, so they are just going where the fans want.

The human was 5'11".

My new Manticore. Pls r8, no h8, no b8

Can it beat Guilliman 1v1 on a 12X4 table??

>, but Kevin seems really nice.
Top kek

PRAISE SLAANESH

>space vampires

actually we have legitimate vampires in space, it's a small footnote in one of the blood angels codex.

Maybe if you roll 6s and never scatter.

Actually in RT days, iirc, there actually were Vampires.

Im here to stay and mock your ugly bo girls allowed homo-erotic 40k variant.

What do you guys think I should add for the remaining points?

I literally have no idea how to build ye-olde dreadnoughts so I don't know what is good on it.

>mfw Space Marine Marines are 8ft tall instead of 7ft
>mfw they're armour is on the same level as terminator armour
>mfw they all have jump packs

>10ft and armoured in artificer termi

oh my

most of soil and pavement would propably crack and sink a little under their step, not to mention that normal standard 1g would be a bit problematic, you can't even take a shit normally

food for thought, piece of useless trivia on the matter: elephants can't jump, so primarch probably can't either

I guess I shoulldnt direct this entirely at HH fans because everyone does it where they read a book written from their factions perspective where their faction is the best, but HH realy ticks me off because it erases the mystery and archaic nature of the setting an with the models being released HH fags have all new reason to spout the 100% authenticity of their Marines only subsetting.

I'm sorry my words hurt you.

>they would be literal giants and abhumans themselves
They're demigods. What don't you get about that?

I hear ya though, but their main selling point is a detailed universe so to give the fans what they think they want is more "lore" to obsess over.

>Tfw cant have sex because it breaks the hips of the reciever
Being a gargantuan animal sure does have a lot of disadvantages... Those poor primarchs, they must have neutered their legions out of bitterness over it.

Of all the bullshit in the 40k universe, you take issue with the potential height of a gene-engineered superbeing literally descended from Mega-Jesus? top kek

Be honest, user, how short are you? 5'4? 5'3?

>mfw Space Marine Marines are 8ft tall
But that's hot tall normal astartes are. Wouldn't they be bigger?

I wasn't around during the Moses era either, although I have met him at TTS. He's a really nice guy.

Kevin's pretty cool. Harder to talk about 40k with him because he's a fantasy/AoS guy, but I've had some decent conversations with him. He definitely seems to have more of a rapport with the older customers, which is understandable, as most people my age (19, soon to be 20) can be really annoying.

>not just picking a tiny and light space elf whore up with your gauntlet and using her as a fleshlight

If you're careful and use enough lube, you might even get 2 uses out of each of them.

That's not hawkboy

Primarchs aren't natural animals.

Measure the fucking models, every inch is equal to four feet on the tabletop. A normal cadian is about 6ft at about 1.5 inches, a standing space marine is slightly over 1.75 inches tall and therefor just about 7ft out of armor.

i know, flesh tearers are kind of cannibals to
point is im actually kind of alright with the idea

i mean chapters like
ravens, iron hands, ultramarines, black legion or dark angels are alright

but when you go over the top with design like thousand sons(space jew/egiptians), space wolves(space vikings), white scars(space mongols) or Salamanders (space...salamanders i guess) its kind of ludicrous to me

Have you been to the Preston Ridge GW as well?

>Of all the bullshit in the 40k universe you take issue with the potential height of the most important unit in the setting.
40k is space marines, yeah it makes me mad when people say space marines are fuckhuge. Because its wrong, and its stupid. If you think space marines are 8ft, you need to shut the fuck up and not talk about 40k fluff.

>Space Rome is cool for some reason but Space Mongols aren't

Dat's raycis'. I mean I can understand not being okay with Wolf Wolfwolfs because wolf wolf their wolf and wolf is honestly wolf wolf wolfwolfwolf. But we have

>space albino sneakmasters
>space prosthetic limb fetishists
>space romans with plot armour
>space generic badguys with generic badguy armour and generic badguy storylines
>space knights with a terrible (and narratively innovative) secret: evil space knights who are in no way the black knights to their white knights

Lo
Well, Fulgrim always was the best primarch after all.

>he's a fantasy/AoS guy
Yeah thyat;s why we get more 40k stuff than during the whole 5 and 6 th editions
But most likely he is money guy like Kirby

Now I just need a cloak

Aren't you complaining because some fluff disagrees with you though, manlet?

>BL doesn't know what they're doing
>I AM THE AUTHOR NOW

Cloaks are hard to GS, practice before you do it and make you sure you can put out a cloak you find satisfactory.

that yellow is so amazing and clean

i feel like most chapters (and people for that matter) are too normal. it's the far distant future and people had to take drastic measures to survive.

According to BL the average Imperial Guardsman can kill an entire unit of chaos space marines, and even Dan Abbnet had a daemonhost killing titans. No, BL doesn't know what they're doing, and if you don't take all 40k novels as propaganda biased towards their respective faction, then you're in for a bad time when the fluff endlessly contradicts itself.

you are right

i don't even know why i have made distinction between the two but it is there buried somewhere in my mind for some strange reason

>Look at me. Look at me! I am the canon now!

So it's safe to assume that anything written (or rather conveniently ignored) fluff in a recent codex takes precedence over a BL book from a previous edition, right?

Obviously asking about the whole "1000 Black Templars" fiasko not being mentioned in any Codex fluff and from what I've heard also not being mentioned when hundreds of them die in GS3.