Wtf where is this?

>money goes into the market
>get out
what?

faggot

this is a jew-friendly forum. fuck off back to pol

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO CRASH
THE POWERS THAT BE WANT CRYPTO TO FAIL

This. So much this. The /pol/ bullshit can fuck right off.

No it's not, fuck off shekelstein

No it isn't, fuck off kike lovers!

HODL GOYIM

Get in the oven, heeb

>Crash
You mean fiat value? Because they can't take away my Satoshis lol. Crash and we can buy more Satoshis haha

What is it about big noses and easy money, nobody wants you here

No thanks

With Jews you loose. /bizpol/ now and forever. Crypto fascists unite!!!

>in order for the market to increase by "x" amount, that exact amount of capital needs to be invested

This is fucking new/biz/ in a nutshell and not one person called him out on it.

Maybe if you didn’t ruin our country with wars and endless waves of minorities we wouldn’t want to expel you like every host you’ve ever had in history

Remember to buy Enigma, they only 3rd Reich approved crypto!

Fuck off
You too, shlomo

thank you, you are the reason bitcoin was created.

Neck yourself you worthless faggot

GOOD GOYS

die

lmao, you really think anywhere on Veeky Forums is Jew friendly? think again, bitch. /pol/ and Veeky Forums are the same group of people, dumb fuck.

get out of my board you anti-semites

Go back to plebbit you ultimate faggot.
You have no power here with memes like antisemite.

fuck off kike

You have to go back.

Jewish supremacist not welcome

No.

I always wondered where the retards are that lose money in a market like this. Guess I found them

Ty bought 100k

go back to your board, you nazi piece of shit scum. You are a literal joke. The entire world is moving forward without you, you inbred incel. Stay mad, just because white women prefer masculine black and jewish men instead of little insecure racist cucks like you. Even Lauren Souther, the alt-right poster girl, likes some of that half black half irish cock. HAHAHA how does it feel, to know that you and your nazi shit is literally despised on the entire surface of the planet? Can wait for the smart internet AI (it will track and block the funds from losers like you). The only "spending" people like you will be able to make in the future, is spending time in ze FEMA labor camps HAHAHHAHA. get rekt, cuckerino.

>doesnt believe in the JQ
>believes in fema camp
You really need to go back

Plot twist. I'm not white.
How does it feel shlomo? We don't like you just go back to plebbit and stop embarrassing yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

>masculine Jewish.
Wahahahaha please stop

Is this copy pasta?

stay cucked. there's nothing you can do about it, chump.

reminds me all of Orgy of the Will

Get gassed fucking kikes

Il good thanks not cucked to your kike bullshit screaming for antisemitism each time you can. Go play the fucking victim elsewhere nobody care about your bullshit shlomo

Go to bed Nate

Yes the Jewish people are welcome here.
Teach us your money making ways, my friends.

Keep with the hate. It will preoccupy you instead of being focused on the prize.

If we become rich, it doesn’t matter of skin color, religion or location anymore. Be something above what you were fought.

that's right i forgot you're 56% white.
>muh pure white 'murican genes

>mad jews remind americans what jews did to the USA
>thinks this will make people hate jews less
get gassed kike

So much autism. Go back to your mom’s basement to have sex with your life-size Pepe stuffed animal

I hate Jews as much as the next guy but the truth is there's nothing wrong with being Jewish, just don't be a fucking kike

lel nice try jidf, crypto is all about white and asian men taking back the world from the world bankers.

Why did you post this? It's clearly fake. God the shilling on this board is so fucking annoying sometimes

Not from the us either you stupid cunt. You should be easy with your allies tho you won't be anywhere without the people from the us you shitting on.
You guys been expelled from everywhere you been for centuries. Wondering why?

holy shit fuckin saved

quit being a faggot and do your own research. Noting wrong with individual jews but "jewishness" as an institution is bad for non-Jewish people, it's that simple.

The reason you hate what you call "anti-semites" from /pol/ posting here, in your board, is the same reason why those on /pol/ don't like (((Them)))

I'd rather live next to a 56% white latino than a kike

Hey what's going on in here!?

Thank you based Jews.

THIS.

Jews are always welcomed here. They have every right to the holy land and have been persecuted through out history.

LEAVE THEM THE FUCK ALONE!

literally this. How can you hate god's chosen people of lending and borrowing

Fuck off kike.

Jews are literally superiour

what's with the shilling for the white man

Spotted the parasite.

>300 bil added
>time to get out

You are a special kind of stupid

>implying there's a single person here who doesn't want easy money?

>Veeky Forums is white

you need to get some thinking done Shmuel