Voidborn
pastebin.com/embed_js/64EeM2WG

Kreiger, her orks and mischievous rogue traider
pastebin.com/6Ep1P1tq

Psyker:
pastebin.com/embed_js/64EeM2WG

Love and Krieg 2.0
pastebin.com/BD9Ahms0

Well I promised I will try to keep this going...So let's see how this will end.

Well this didn't work it seems

I am just waiting for batavi user and the catachan story and so on...

I am here in case I feel like starting chapter two...

bump

bump

So I've been thinking, maybe this isn't the best way to go about this.

See the first time the thread died I freaked out a bit, cause if the thread was dead how was I supposed to continue? Took some time to think about it and realized I could continue to write and then just make a thread when I had finished, or maybe make a thread once a week or so when I had a large chunk to post, rather than trying to keep a thread alive 24/7. That was working in the beginning, but it isn't really working at the moment, and that is my fault. Irregular one post updates every few days aren't enough to keep something like this alive. I reckon I probably lost whatever audience I used to have, and I can accept that. That there are still enough people interested for this to have been resurrected again is quite a warm feeling, but it seems somewhat futile.

I'm not saying I don't intend to continue with the story. I intend to finish it, and I will. However perhaps the method needs to change.

I just thought I would put that out there so we could discuss it. In any case since the thread is here I will post, and I will continue to do so for a s long as the thread persists. Just to reiterate I am not abandoning the story. I will not abandon the story.

I could see that working

As the pastebin user, I'm still watching these threads. Post as you see fit, BA, and I'll archive it accordingly.

Well I might as well take this opportunity to say thank you. I'm deeply grateful for your efforts to collect everything and put it in paste bins.

Writing as we speak, give me just a second.

Well, we are here you know. But obviously when there is a huge lull in activity...we got nothing else to do. Can't bump all the time.

Staying alive....
Here, a Leman.

"Understood." The Medicae replied. "Is there any other information that you needed to relay to me?"

Rochas shook his head side to side."No, that was it."

The Krieger nodded once sharply. "Very well. Are there any duties I will be expected to perform during this morale building exercise?"

"No, you do not have any duties assigned to you." Rochas sighed. "If you wish to participate you may, however nothing is required of you."

She nodded again and then said, "In that case Rochas I will meet you at your cot at nineteen hundred hours so that we may depart for the evening."

Rochas frowned, that was rather early. Of course, he had been wanting to spend more time with the Medicae, but an entire hour before the game seemed somewhat excessive. It wouldn't take that long to get there, the depot wasn't that large. Still, he had been wanting to spend more time with the Krieger to get to know her a bit better. There was no reason they couldn't leave a bit early. He could even take the opportunity to ask her about joining him on his walks while they were on their way to the card game.

"It won't be necessary to depart that early," The sergeant said, "half an hour would be more than enough time to get there."

"Then I will arrive half an hour before the event is scheduled to start" She replied. "If you will excuse me Rochas I have tasks which I must finish prior to our departure this evening."

"Of course. Sorry for bothering you, I'll let you get back to that" Rochas said

"An apology is not necessary. Thank you for informing me of the nature of the morale building activity." She said, and then she turned and departed back through the doors she had emerged from.

Got pulled away for a while, and I'm about to get pulled away again. I know you were probably expecting something more substantial after all this waiting. Sorry about that. Assuming we are still alive this evening I will post more when I get back.

I absolutely understand that.
/spoiler]

It was a cool day on the agri-world of Nielfheim III, the dew still was fresh on the grass. KG-3325, or Gustav had never experianced such things on his planet.

That's not a bad start. You gonna go anywhere with it?

bump

Any time frame in which we can expect an end to the story?

And I'm back. Took longer than I had expected to sort that out.

To be quite honest I'm kind of afraid to answer that for fear I won't make the deadline, or that I'll rush to make it. That being said I was actually hoping to finish this week. I have the week off, and I was planning to devote mornings and evenings to updating, as well as most of tomorrow, in hopes I could get it done before I got busy again. We'll see if it works out that way.

Hmm...nice start

Ah, that's ok. I was afraid this would be something like another month or so

bump, because why not

Hey pastebin user, the void born story is still missing...

Sorry, I only manage Batavi's pastebin. I don't know who manages the other ones.

The Litany of "Threadum Continuorum" shall we chanted so that the Omnissiah and the Machine Spirit of this thread are satisafied