Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

MasterMarine edition

>previous

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=vljZDKUFMEc

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 300% organized, apparently.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs. They're really fired up!
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book, please ask us about it anyway
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Now with more daemons)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Megarachnid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Odds of the rumored Super SMs being true are what, anons?

WOOOO!

If that pic from last thread is the real deal, 100%

I like this general pic.

Took me a whole 20 seconds

Rules for the holy hand grenade in 7th ed please

Its not first time they upgraded models, people who scream its ruining setting don't know about past.

Reposting just for you.

Well at least one of my armies is not getting squatted

Those are some lucky Guardsmen, my sisters? Not so lucky poor girls.

Nth for space marines getting squatted

Fucked up the OP, actual old thread

I dunno. Looks very much like someone's collection, and the Marine could easily be a kitbash, providing we could find the parts. Someone said the bolter was from Chapterhouse but I couldn't find it on there.

Nth for spiritual liege

If that's Mark X, where's Mark IX?

IMPERIUM
AELDARI
XENOS (TAUS, NECRONS, ORKS AND TYRANIDS)
CHAOS

FUCKING CHOOSE YOUR ALLEGIANCE

If those are the new marines I'll buy the shit out of them.

Sisters won't get squatted

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a kitbash really.

As others said, the rest of the pic is suspicious.

I live near warhammer world and all I can say is, get your wallets ready for June.

I don't get it

Why would the woke get FW when doubles look this good

I think it was a cheeky snapchat or something from a high up in GW to a mate comparing the poses of this new marine to that old guardsman that whoever was sent it leaked. Makes sense to me because they decided to mark out the poster on the wall, something a slightly dodgy m8 that still wants to be on your good side would do when they couldn't help but share it out.

I meant to make the general image.

Forgot to replace the thread link because I was fixing Daily Duncan though

What's the most popular points' format in Europe?

Shit, I'm spending my summer in Singapore, I'll wait to get back to the UK in september before buying anything.

1k, 1500, 1750, 2000, 2500.

That would make sense.

>1750
>not 1850
eurocucks

I love the beekee one. It's so cute/cartoony.

I didn't know the primarch models were that small. What seller was this?

Eldar/Human hybrid marines back when?

>needing another 100pts to field the part of your gut resting on the table edge
amerifats

Backback is new, collar dedesign is different form mk 8, only chestplate that even resembles is It'd be easier to sculpts it than to kitbash that much shit.

Great, thanks. Nothing between 1k and 1,5k?

1250 (although rare)

HY
FW primarchs are definitely a great deal shorter than giga-robutt but I'd just extend and thicken his limbs a bit if I wanted a count as.
Tzeentch Gully is pure ass.

Occasionally 1250, but not particularly common. The most played, at least in south-west Scotland where I am is 1500.

GW is doing a 600pt tourney near me soon, id rather play killteam below 1k points 2bh

1500 is the main one here in England
1000 and 2000 are next, then povvos and noobs will do 500

I strangely like GW's better, because he looks like space marine from 40k, not like some Italian dude from historical movie.
He isn't much bigger than FW.

Tfw too intelligent for 1750 pts

can regular space wolves use relics from champions of fenris?

This is cool and all, but why is nobody talking about that new ork pose and why there's a huge censor bar?

>new ork pose
>wielding a bolt pistol from 1993
don't think so champ

Thats not a new ork. its just one of the savage oruks from AoS.

He looks like a chaos robot from the neck down
He's smaller than other primarchs, he was the very first one made and didn't have a reference of scale to others

What's the go-to Death Guard list? I'm a noob and am looking for direction to build towards

Since new Marines are confirmed until someone can find their bits in other sets, I guess we can safely speculate on their crunch.

Will they just be alternate models to use for your Marines, a new unit choice or a Swuad-wide upgrade that gives them all Custodes stats?

Chaos warband with maximum bikers for maximum fluff RAPE. Typhus, terminators and plague zombies othwise.

So, what are you guys gonna do when 40k gets squatted?

which is the best space marine loyalist chapter

and why is it space wolves

Chances are it'll be small changes for no points increase. Could be that the bolter will be 30" range, the armour provides a 6+ invuln, +1" to movement or possibly even be built in auspexes.

Just enough to make you feel like you're missing out only using the old armour marks.

Design a single unit from your codex to one turn kill roberto gargamel.

My nids will be showing up in 30k a lot.

An elite unit with expensive point.

probably spend thousands of dollars on something else.

Ah yes, your megarach-nids?

What Aux.? Just a single spawn? Also are Daemon Princes a popular choice?

This
or combine the bike squad but that only saves you 40 points for the upgrades, which having double the melta and power weapons would likely be the better choice

looks about the same size as deathwatch, so unless the game rules change dramatically I wouldn't expect them to be that different from regular (veteran) marines

No just actual nids, the fluff autists can just get bent.

maybe drop the 3rd havoc squad so you can have 2 squads of 7 bikes, leaving your sorcerer better protected

kek good luck then, the HH game is only fluff autists and a white guy.

>small changes
>suddenly able to outrange most standard troops, kite them around by having that extra inch of movement and having a 15% chance of surviving everything
>same point cost

Every one of those changes is a pretty huge buff, let alone all of them.

Rage, then move on.

I've already done it with the local hh guys before. Most were fine except the tiny handful of fluff autists who also like to complain about everyone using mkvii armour in some units.

Bloodthirster of Khorne's Wrath with Skullreaver and two greater gifts. If one of the greater gifts is crap, swap it for a blade of blood to gain rampage and try to multi-charge Gulliman and one of the units standing near him to recieve that extra D3 attacks instead of the +1 charge bonus.

Anyhow the strategy is to out initiative him and get D hits on 6es as he does. Average of 8 attacks if that rampage trick works.

Not perfect, kinda luck based. If I was allowed to bring other units into things I'd buff the Bloodthirster's invul way up to tank non-D hits better, or just straight up make him invisible even though I normally avoid cheesing so far as to use invisibility.

Nurgle DP was allways popular, your opponent will probably expect one and bring something to deal with him. Spawn or tLatD depends if you need big tarpits of fast tarpits. Heldrakes if flyers are allowed at your store.

But tacticals are really overcosted for what they do now.

d-does anyone know

plz Veeky Forums you are my only hope

What would be a more fun, less spammy (but still decent) version of this at 1,5k?

Not huge at all compared to stat buffs or anything similar, but enough to give them a fair edge over earlier marks.

The fluff for this is going to be retarded as fuck I just know it, mkVIII is barely out the door and now it's "oh wait another slightly improved suit that's going to take centuries to get into mainline production and for any chapters outwith the deathwatch to be outfitted with it yaaay!"

Strategium command team with a chaplain for zealot, an Aquila kill team for rerolling ones to wound, 7 heavy thunder hammers and 3 regular thunder hammers.

Add in a dedicated transport Corvus blackstar with stormstrike missiles. If I can score a wound with the stormstrike missiles before charging, then every hammer gets to hit.

>6++
>huge buff
Sisters of Battle and Mark of Tzeentch called, they said you're a fag.

More terminators, terminator lord or DP, sorcerer on bike with one squad of bikes, regardless I'd still spam autocannon havocs because they're just great. I'll make up a list or two

3 stonecrusher fexs, 3D3 S10 AP2 monsterhunter hammer of wrath hits should put a dent in him, then the actual fexs attacks are S10 Ap 1 with rerolls from poison if you spring for it. Bioplasma gives you 3 plasma cannon shots before you charge.

He IS the reference for scale if he was the first. The Primarchs were not all the same height in the fluff, so why should the models all be exactly the same height. I'd like to see a 30k RG to 40k RG comparison.

While it may be better to wait a few months than build an army now, is there any way to make this list salvageable using the new UM formation?

Thanks a lot user, much appreciated. Will be monitoring the thread

Okay average of 3D3 is six, and with monster hunters we can assume all of them wound.

That's 2 wounds, or 1 and 1/3 after FNP.

Then he out initiatives you and kills one or two carnifexes before you swing back.

12 dude Grav Kataphrons with re-rolling every shot Canticles or the Archmagos +3 or +2 BS Canticles.

72 Grav shots should put on some damage.

>Since new Marines are confirmed
What ? Isn't that one of the stupider rumors ? Their description basically sounds like GW wants Custodes armies and when the guy was describing the model it sounded EXACTLY like pic related.

Read the thread retard.

Have you even read the thread or are you just baiting?

There's no evidence yet to disprove the leaked image.

user, you realize that SM infantry have been among the worst in the game for years, right?
That their saving grace has been everything else around them, rather than themselves?
SM infantry has needed something for years, either to be less expensive, for the bolter to be a better infantry gun or more capable.
user, you need to play marines more and know what is good about them and what is not before you start complaining about buffs for what has been one of the mechanically worst infantry units in the history of 40k.

Lost and the damned, give the apostle the nurgle stick that lets you turn cultists into zombies

>implying that isn't a kitbash
The poorly painted gaurdsman next to it gives it all away, that's not from GW's studios.

Yeah but then you have 4-8 more ap 2 attacks that wound on 2s with rerolls plus you can plasma cannon him first. Its not s sure thing but certainly feasible.

If you're not concerned about 1 turn 30 toxinsac hormagaunts will do it eventually ( they take 6 turns to kill him on average, but he'll take 8 turns to kill all of them)

Tyranids are already a trademark of gw, are they not?

Most of their creature also have quite unique names, so I can see them as the faction with the least armount of namerape

Fuck it 1500 is a really shitty point level.

Are Raptors good in Death Guard army? I have a box of the fuckers laying around and I don't really like bikers

I know that Tacticals are in a pretty bad spot right now and need some changes, not even arguing with that. I just don't see them outright giving that new Mark a buff without changing their cost or the original Marine cost.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Megarachnid

Also makes it look like the marine is only barely, if any, larger than excisting marines

>Fuck, 1500 really is the best point level***

Be useful and find the kits the parts are from, then.

How so? Doesn't seem too restrictive

Are you accounting for the losses when you say 6 turns, or is it "this does this turn one, we'll need 6 turns of that"?

He can choose to hit 2 ranks of them from base to base with him. They'll go down in 2-3 turns tops.

that's a good thing

lure the truescale babies out with a scale shot against the old perry metal scale, then go "gotcha" and reveal they were just normal marine size all along