Have you ever fell in love with the GM?

Have you ever fell in love with the GM?

something on your mind there OP?

I've been leaving secret admirer letters in my GM's rulebook for a month now. Curious if anyone's had the same experience.

Oh tell me more, I love hearing this kinda shit.

What else is there to say? After every session i slip the letter into the pages of his rulebook, detailing how beautiful he is and how lucky anybody would be to have him.

I held his hands once and I think that's when I really fell for him.

A couple of times. One was my ex-boyfriend, who turned out to be a malignant narcissist scumbag who I am very glad I removed from my life entirely.

My current BF also GMs, although we both play in games one another run. I love him still, even if he's a big ball of perversion and anxiety in roughly equal measure.

Is your GM gay?

Otherwise you might be outta luck.

Can we have a sample of the letters?

It's an all-male gaming group so I think if he was straight he would act a little more uncomfortable/cautious in the group.

Sure let me get on my comp and check.

Dude? Out of context that seems kinda creepy, not actually romantic.

Yes but it was stupid.

So, the bottom line is that you are a creepy gay and you are not even sure if your crush is homo?

i wish i had

>It's an all-male gaming group so I think if he was straight he would act a little more uncomfortable/cautious in the group.
Why? I'm straight and I'm fine with my all-male group.

I don't say things like "YEAH I STOLE YOUR UNDERWEAR MAN BEST WANK I EVER HAD LET ME LICK YOUR ASSHOLE" it's much sweeter stuff! I don't say anything creepy/sexual in the letters, just how I feel about him.

I meant in regards to receiving secret admirer letters from said all-male group.

That doesn't stop it being kinda creepy. That sort of 'mysterious love letter' thing is best reserved for books and movies, when it comes to real people it's best to be direct and honest about your emotions and motives. It avoids potentially painful misunderstandings that could damage your friendship with him or even the entire group.

yeah, this guy's got it right to be honest.

>he said hypocritically, being little better than OP

No man, it's still creepy. This works in shitty romantic movies for retards, not in real life m8

I don't intend on stringing this secret admirer thing on too long. In fact, I won't even tell him that I've been writing the letters until after (if) we establish a relationship.

yes
But I've only ever flirted heavily with him, never made a serious move

That... That doesn't make it any less creepy, you realise? You're actively stating that you'll start the relationship with a lie, and one what means the strange anonymous love letters were entirely pointless?

STOP DEBUNKING MY DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR, HE'S MY BF, MINE MINE MINE MINE!

Go on...

No, but I've DM'ed and Told Story (?) for someone I loved before. Unfortunately she left me for one of the other players.

Cute.

Filthy /d/egenerate, Emperor have mercy on your soul.

I was just a kid and she was an older woman. Like playing D&D with a teacher you have a crush on.

I believe in you, secret homonon. With perseverance you can claim his ass.

Congratulations, you were literally cuckolded by a neckbeard.

That word has just lost all meaning by this point

Pic related.

Eh, logically neckbeards are on a level field and could cuck one another.

I don't give a fuck. I'm not reading all that because it won't make me "un-fall" in love with him, you retard.

Don't reply to trolls. Ignore, report if they break any rules, move on.

>degenerets and liberals
Stoped readin there, from just that i can tell this is bullshit

I had a mild crush that intensified when I joined a game they were GMing. That's about it.

It's alright. Once I find where he's been hiding out, I plan to execute the classic Reverse Cuck maneuver to reclaim my woman.

Yeah, and it worked out pretty well desu. We've been together almost 8 years now

>replying to such obvious and ill-constructed bait

Wear a skirt, when you have it on you are a girl.

IT'S NOT FAIR

I almost always GM for my girlfriend or vice versa, does that count?

Listen. You take back what you said and admit you're lying or I'm coming to your house to put a bullet in your head for being successful... your choice....

Thanks mate. I'll claim more than his ass I think.

ill claim his heart!

Maybe just a little bit but his girlfriend is in our group too so I must behave.

No, because I'm not a woman who gets wet at even the most vague prospect of using my genitals to benefit me outside of the bedroom.

You should fuck his ass while nibbling his ear, user

underrated post

suprsingly, it's not poorly constructed, it's just a clasical case of someone cherrypicking and not understanding data

Believe me it wasn't easy at first, our relationship had a lot of ups and downs, but we made it work

Dawww

>durrr dems not natural, how come they all dissapear in one life
look at this fucking nigger, bet ants alone would throw him for a complete loop.

>if homosexuality is comparable to infertility it's a disability
infertility is only a disability if having less breeding pairs is a disadvantage, as long as we have too many people on this planet, it never will be.
>it is a fetish
sexual relief is as healthy as masturbation. it is not bad for you.
>comparable to friends
red hairing friendship as the basis of a relationship is not something straight people need to have either
>is safe
irrelevant, without modern medicine giving birth from pregnancy would more than equal the death and damage from (male) homosexual sex
>is a valid means
see ants again, and to elaborate, if I have homosexual genes and was not birthed from a homosexual, what does that mean for my family who is straight? if they have one child, it blows to be them, if they have more than one, that child can experiance more success from our shared work while ensuring that they get a better chance at spreading theirs (and my) genes
>why would a homosexual society siece to exist.
if a straight society is natural, where do the homosexuals keep coming from?

listen you retards, evolution works like this; mutations aren't bad until they are, diseases and disabilities are only bad untill they aren't. your environment determines the success of your genes.

She's fucking the paladin player. Confront her now before she flees.

Maybe, but only if he consents... and I have other interests than nibbling his ear.

This is cute

Rape her to show dominance

I only made it to 7...
I miss her so much, even though she's a treacherous bitch.

yeah, I fear that won't work
because of reasons

>doesn't want to make him squirm by giving his cute lobe a nibble

What are you, Gay?

Name three

N-no sir I'm not gay but I'd rather do SOMETHING ELSE while making passionate love, if you know what I mean, but I certainly wouldn't mind nibbling his ear and his neck while in the act.

my genital
her genital
my genital

>passionate love
you mean hota sweaty homobuttsex ?

Like what? What's your ideal peripheral deed if not a tasty nibble?

My choice fetishes obviously.

Women can absolutely rape women. It happens every day. If you need to, buy some equipment if you can only conceive of rape as benis in bagina.

Gonna have to explain yourself.
Is it irrumatio? That's a fun one.

There was actually a public awareness campaign a few years ago about how lesbian rape is very much a thing and can be just as emotionally damaging and physically violating as the classic idea of male penetrative rape. A lot of the horror of the act is in the psychological side, powerlessness and violation, rather than purely physical elements... And, well, the physical can still get pretty fucking nasty.

No. I'd lick his feet while I make love to him PLEASE DONT MAKE FUN OF ME!

Good god, Veeky Forums...
I not a woman.
But if I say I'm uncomfortable to openly flirt with him with her near us, then I'm obviously not capable to dominate or rape anyone.

Oh gosh, that takes me back. My ex loved it when I sucked on her feet while we were making love. Fuck...I can't take this shit anymore. I'll never find another girl that cute.

Just gotta man/woman up and get comfortable with it. Once you rape her, she won't be able to stop you from claiming the DM

>woman up
You know this doesn't work when nobody expects anything from women, right? Womaning up means as much as getting a man to solve the problem for you.

>not acting knowing he's into being dominated and acting extremely dominant in character to turn him on ooc
>not acting oblivious to all of this as he looks more and more turned on sitting next to you

stop that, I only can get that hard

I'll stop when I fucking want to, not when you say

Nah, that's just because women often refuse to woman up, whereas many men man up recreationally. You'll know when you're witnessing a woman start womanning up. She'll brutalize somebody, it'll be absurd.

Does wanting to hatefuck count?

But that's wrong, you fucking retard. If a woman tries to man up, she gets brutalized by men who are better at manning up. If a man doesn't man up, he doesn't get laid. Ever.

Social gender norms are based on biological realities and not the other way around.

Does falling in love with a GM's 'style' of dm'ing count? If yes, then I'm head over heels right now.

OP, the GM totally knows it's you leaving the letters. Secret admirer letters have never not been obvious. If he's not approached you about it, then he's obviously not interested, and he's feeling too awkward about it to ask you to stop.

I was in the opposite situation once, had the GM fall for me. He slipped a handmade card in my bag, illustrated with a picture of my character. Inside was a handwritten poem about how he wanted to truss me up bondage gear. Included was a tiny envelope containing a love heart candy, with the words 'My Pet' on it.

So yeah, don't do love notes OP. Just outright tell him.

I'm not sure if that's something I would class as a 'love' letter. Personally I'd say a note going 'hey ur pretty' is fine, but once you start talking about actual sex stuff it crosses a line.

Or maybe I've just fooled myself into thinking romance exists, who knows.