Qtum mooning ONCE AGAIN just hit $80

I hope people bought in when I told them to buy at $25. Two big Chinese partnerships being have yet to be announced (being announced this month), and Qtum holders get the new bitcoin fork by Jeff Garzik on January 3rd. Where is that dumbfuck who was saying Qtum can't go over a 10 billion cap lmao?

Idiots will never learn.
How many times does this have to moon so that people believe this isn't a pump and dump shitcoin?

I took all my investments to QTUM a little over a week ago and regret nothing

Bithumb crashed lmao. Order book is frozen. It was mooning insanely hard FUCK man. Some bullshit.

I really wanted to buy this a week ago but never got around to it.

>tfw you moon so hard you crash chink exchanges

Bought 0.1 BTC of this a month ago and it immediately crashed, very happy to see its current performance as I'm up 120%.

So buy the dip then

if you dont hold at least 100 of this, you'll never make it

Bithumb is known for handling crazy high volumes too lol.

Couldn't get passed the co-founder lying about his name and past. Good luck to you. Lack of integrity always comes full circle.

man if you haven't worked a weird tech startup idk if you'd understand the autistic drama that can explode. imo he walked from a subpar project to a better one with compensation. Since everyone working on this shit is autistic, they communicated everything poorly and bridges were burnt.

jesus why do you fucking retards keep talking about the usd value of coin when it doesnt even fucking trade into usdt

Pure FUD he explained this already. That's why you don't invest in one of the best coins out there lol? This team actually get shit done unlike other teams who only have promises.

It trades in KRW on bithumb you stupid fuck. On bithumb it shows it in USD if you want.; That's the price I'm using.

Found the Neo holder lol

Can someone tell me why the QTUM ignition wallet has multiple addresses? They all go to the same wallet right? I'm holding all my QTUM on binance right now but ought to transfer it to the ignition wallet before the hard fork

when is the hard fork?

Will you not get the extra coins if u hold on binance?

Got one, lol

Jan 3, no you will need to store it in Quantum wallet not on exchange. Team still has to make official announcement.

How much will this dip I want more

Fuck, it's crashing.