How aggressive do I need to be with $1k to "kind of make it"? I'm not looking for 1M...

How aggressive do I need to be with $1k to "kind of make it"? I'm not looking for 1M, but I'd be pretty happy if I managed 10-20k.

I was thinking of putting half on promising, safer coins (e.g. XMR) and the other half on one or two shitcoins (FUN, REQ, etc). Or do I have to go all in?

cuck

Like I'm going to tell *you*, Mr. Barenstein.

I already turned 1k into near 10k within like 2 weeks now.

How

Buying shit coins like iota, ark, raiblocks.

Granted i was trying to buy eth for 40ish at 2k but was busy with a move and didn't know fuck about crypto and it was annoying to set it all up with coinbase and shit so i put it off..

heckers am rolling

'shit' 'safe' 'promise'
>emotions

come on dude

also 10k is kind of like piss in the pot you can't do much with that

Heavy on OST + some ICOs

roll

roll

enough to pay for upgrades to PC during bull markets like nowadays

rolo

You don't have to be too too aggressive but you definitely have to make some moves. Don't try daytrading.. .you'll lose it all. Look for coins that truly interest you and invest in them... maybe 2 days... maybe 6.. .maybe week or two.. You'll find your style as you go. Don't be afraid to swing big when you need to. Don't think about the money - the money you put in crypto is 'gone'. Think that way and you'll swing harder. NEVER take a loss. If you make a bad choice then you hold that fucking bag till it comes back up even if it's sucking up half your stack for 2 weeks. It will come back... Make sure the coins you're investing in are actually viable projects. Do your homework... read and listen to everything online all day everyday. This is an ADHD kids funhouse.

Source: $932 seven weeks ago. $22,000 today.

>How aggressive do I need to be with $1k to "kind of make it"?
very much so.

> I'm not looking for 1M, but I'd be pretty happy if I managed 10-20k.
Ah, ok, lol. So, for 10 to 20k, you just gotta travel back one year and buy 1000 dollars worth of them bitcoinas.
done.

Rollin

check em

ICOs.

Oy goyim, I already have a jewish name

While what ppl say above is true, any successful trader will tell you to always cut losses at a certain point. It makes no sense to bleed to death when you could easily just set a stop and exit before things get really bad. This, with not putting all your eggs in one basket and you should be fine if worse comes to worse.

rollan

roll

Impressive if true. OP listen to this user. Do not day trade, buy and Hold for a couple days at the very least. Day trading will eat your soul and then poop your soul onto your own body. It pretty much happened to me, lost a shit ton of gains but somehow I'm still above my initial investment. Don't be like me, be like the user above.

You do need to be bold and aggressive but not insanely so. I would pick one coin to put $500 in (perhaps litecoin or ethereum if it dips) and then spread out the rest amount 3 or 4 coins you think have good promise. Don't be afraid to hold

good

donald trumo

roll

Started with 1k constantly trading and got wicked lucky. 1/2.

It's possible desu

Rollin

rolling

2/2.

Gotta be alert and take the babypips trading class. It's free.

honestly i started 3 weeks ago with about 1k5 investment and have been consistently doing at least 1k a week. I have been casually trading about 1-2h max a day. I have 120 transactions on binance in 3 weeks. Buy High sell Low is my advice.

3/2.

Don't get greedy. Made 2x? Sell for eth and research another trade.

I'm all in hold mode now that I've also cashed out 10k extra.

Total profit, $25k in two months. Never traded before.

4/2

Iron hands.

>buy high sell low

wat

Roll

roll

-owsky is Polish surname ending, originally -owski but changed when people immigrated to America, not Jewish at all!

If the first 3 sentences of that post didn't clue you in you're never gonna make it

listen to me because I'm..

roll

roll

this is just how we do it here if you don't like it get out

roll

invest in a masternode

Oy veyy

>wants more money, to upgrade his pc
..ugh

what is this

Roll

roll

>Reuphraim Edelheimer

roll

>Shidiah Wasserheimer

Im in the same boat as you. Go allin on req... have bought 6k with my 1000 euros (averaged in) and I hope it goes to 2-3 dollars

>Hemuel Kronenheimer
28 09

Roll

roll

Roll

IM COMING FOR YOUR SHEKELS BIZ

> Find a recent shitcoin that looks promising, but hasn't mooned and crashed.

> All in.

> Set a target, say +20%

> Hodl until you reach target

> Tether

> Repeat

>Shimuel Blumenmeyer

roll

How many coins besides LTC/BTC/ETH do you recommand having max with 1k?

Rollan

Trade ICOs on a frequent basis. Those things might get you 100x gains, or you'll lose it all. It's the ultimate rush.

I wish I was born a girl

Rollan

rolling