Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Quick, a blood axe kommando has snuck up behind you, what do you do?! (Actually, there's no need to rush, he's only initiative two...)

>Daily Dunc tank (Kurisu is best girl)
youtube.com/watch?v=rMGD9QcWBsg

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 300% organized, apparently.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs. They're really fired up!
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book, please ask us about it anyway
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (AI, law 2, pet the clowns)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

www114.zippyshare.com/v/3wnUssa1/file.html
strawpoll.me/12510604
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First to bring Age of Bobby
www114.zippyshare.com/v/3wnUssa1/file.html

1st for fake nids

>tfw going to make Black Templar army themed around hunting down and killing Nu-marines as abberants and mutants of the false prophet Guilliman

pdf when?

Kill all Orks and Nids players

Alpharius>All other primarchs

Your opinions are all invalid

I want to try and convince a friend to play a phat point game. Mainly so I can field a bunch of my favourite models and try and pull off my dream play of turning my warlord into a Daemon prince affording me a prince and two bloodthirsters with one use of the 7 point ability

This is what I can smash together out of what I have while still being within a sorta reasonable point value. Does this look shitty enough to play and be ashamed of myself for being dumb? Tottoaly oregano post not repeated from last fred

I hope the BigMarines actually mechanically represent the fact that Astartes are supposed to be peerless gods of war who can conquer an entire planet with 1000 men. Right now they're only slightly better guardsmen if you go by stats. Elite armies ftw.

Thin your paints

Thanks to the DE player that gave his idea of making a haemonculus like this, I think it looks great.

Just got to clean off the mess and actually glue it together now, pic related it the prototype.

I wanted to build a Swarmlord like that after DoW2 came out.

Considering the way their armies are going, they'll likely do it for you.

kek

>gets blendered by Dorn
I m-meant for this to happen!

Today is my birthday, can we get some tales of Guard battles on the tabletop?

My best moment with this guy was when he ID'd a Daemon Prince with a lucky blow.

>Posting long pictures of list instead of editing them.

For the longest time I thought the 17th legion was called World Bearers and I found it really weird that there were two chaos legions with 'World' in their name

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm lazy my dude

He was also "killed" by Bobby G, what's your point?

This templar looks like a sister of battle.

>them hips
>that stance
>that power corset
>them pauldronlets

Do you think his brothers tease him a lot?

>implying one of the lost legions wasn't called World Bearers, led by their primarch Atlas
>implying they weren't murdered by Angron and Lorgar for having a similar name

I miss him so much. He was the best explosive pizza delivery system.

>>"he"

There aren't two, user.

It's Word Eaters and World Bearers.

that was omegon pretending to be Alpharius while pretending to be a random marine prentending to be Bobby G

I cant wait for static to hit and wound rolls! Thanks games workshop!

Depends on whether or not the numarines end up being, well, numarines. There still remains the possibility that they're just marines with the newest equipment. If this ends up being the case, as a BT player I'll definitely be a bit frustrated, because I doubt they'll have BT bits for them, and everything about the aesthetic seems to be austere and modern, which is the opposite of the Templars' style.

He was pretty shite but we all loved him

DAMMIT GEE DOUBLE YOU. WHY MUST YOU REMOVE HIS SOUL FROM US?

Will it blow your mind when you realize two legions have "Iron" in their names?

Two of them also have "Wolves" in their names!

Yeah, I love Age of Sigmar, could use similar rules for 40k.

Might as well post it. Keep the shitflinging going

hire him to fight the other abbos

which chaos sm chapter is the best

His spirit lives on with a special weapons team that has 3 demo charges in a Vendetta.

ur mum

REKT

looks same size that dw modeƱ

If you knew anything about AoS you'd know that they are anything but static. There are numerous spells and abilities and weapons that affect hit/wound rolls as well as saves.

The rend mechanic is one of the best design changes ever. If incorporated into 40k, it would make armor saves relevant again.

strawpoll.me/12510604

Is it real, lads?

Shamelessly self bumping.

Also "Guard"

>actually talking with the 1d4tard

Best for what?
Winning games? Death Guard
Summoning? Word Bearers
Being gay? Emperor's Children
Axe to face? World Eaters
Psychic bullshit? Thousand Sons
Being uninteresting? The rest

As per recommendation reposting

Can someone help me in a direction to go with chaos? I have one flaming chariot built, one not. I have a box of rubrics, two boxes of the tzangores, and the chaos stuff from dark vengeance. I'm thinking of a way to use as much as I have without buying a shit load of more models. It's doesn't have to be great just the best of what I can do. I am brand new to chaos and got all of this as a gift.

Thanks in advance

guys some more super secret leaks of the Numarines

pretty much as I expected

nice job finding a proper angle

Holy fuck look how small that Centurion on the left is in comparison

>what is angle and perspective

that is not an accurate comparison by any means

Alpha Legion is pretty good.

xD

Anyone got a pdf or epub of the new gathering storm?

Damn they werent kidding
That Cypher model is dwarfed

Hey guys. What do we make of Bolter and Chainsword as a 40k forum? On par with Warseer?

I actually have a photo of a full squad of the numarines.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You can see the girllyman cummies dripping off it. It looks like he really activated his almonds.

If you want general discussion you go to Warseer, if you want specific information about an MEQ army you go to Bolter and Chainsword, if you want to lose faith in the 40k community and forever hate yourself go to Dakka.

There are people who think reg space marines are gonna get squatted bc of numarines

that's so fucking dumb lmao

5'10" vs 6'0"

There are?

Not seen any here, link?

thats a contemptor dreadnought with dual power axes

What are some fluffy choices for Space Wolves Great Company turned chaos? Not sure how to build. CSM list at all, should I take the chaos Decurion?

it's the most accurate of the ghost deathwatch images. Flip between the two while focusing your attention on the base.

It's about as accurate as you'll get until we see if Science has Gone Too Far.

Imperial Knight pictured left

Nah not here. I've seen a few on fb groups and shit. It's kind of annoying lol.

Leaked pictures of the Numarines. Completely real guys

Always happy to help, fellow fleshcrafter!

I like the Harlequin mask, I didn't think to use one. Keep up the good work.

>Thousand Sons
>Being good for anything besides being overpriced

Don't try to fool new people.

>Theyre never going to change what marines look like, theyre to iconi....

>that pic

it's 9am here mate, a bit early for a fap

Templars already suck Guilliman's cock.

Never 3 early

Hey /40k/ same user from a few weeks ago who played his Blood Angels army against that Tau player who kept eating Kraft Singles. Got a new story about him from today.

So I went to my flgs with a 1000 point list, it was pretty fluffy but my main goal was to play my new Baal Pred and try and find a use for it. The Tau player was there (We'll call him Cheesy for now) and yet again, had another package of Kraft Singles with him that he would unwrap and eat every few minutes. Now from the past few weeks I heard some storys about him from other players (I'm still new with this group of people) and most of which confirmed that very few people liked him but he was harmless though a bit of a dick as he always enjoyed using the same Tau tatics, "move very little but shoot a lot." He asked if I wanted to play him today and I asked to see his list first. Surprise surprise, same list he beat me with last time, drone shields and fuck ton ignore cover. I declined, just saying that most my list would get wiped off the table turn 1 and that I was mostly playing today just to experiment. He gave me this really creepy grin and said "Scared I'm gonna beat you again?" It was about that time I could smell him, he must of hit a bong before he arrived cause he reeked of pot, and as we finished talking he pulled out another Kraft Single.

Shortly after I found an Ork player to match with, new like me and had a close but fun match, him beating me by a couple of points. Meanwhile Cheesy was matched with an Eldar player... he wasn't having as much fun. Every once and awhile he would yell so loud in frustration do to poor dice rolls. This happened multiple times before the organizer for our games asked Cheesy to keep it down and to not curse so much as kids frequent this shop. I will never forget what happened next.

Continuing...

BOBBY

40K IS GETTING SQUATTED

Thank you sensei

You lay in bed, not lie in bed.

He is lying in bed because he is lying about not liking it

kill yourself

I've been away for a bit. What's this numarine business?

its fake and gay just like ur life

So I don't have any experience with Genestealer Cult but thought they would be an interesting way to add summoning to my guard. So what does TG think of this set up.

The other option is to drop some chimeras and re-work the vet squads for deep striking Adeptus Tempestus

Here it comes, here the shills coming to tell you its okay, baby its okay when GW does it

Lots of people wanted the story to advance.

GW advances the story.

People complain about the way the story was advanced.

Poor GW can't make everyone happy.

Senpai plz?

>implying I don't want truescale marines

Literally it's just gonna be another Imperial subfaction

Can I get some feedback on this list?

Cheesy glared at our organizer before literally REEEEing at the top of his lungs. It was hard to make out most of what he said cause he was sorta blabbering like Don Vito from Viva La Bam. Which surprised most people I guess cause as far as everyone knew he was not Italian, we all attributed it to his obesity and perhaps autism. What I did manage to make out was this. "Tell me to fucking calm down!? Why the fuck do we even let Eldar trash play here when all they bring is their OP cheese lists!"

That's when the Eldar player literally spoke up. "Coming from the Tau player that literally eats cheese as he tries to table newbies by turn 2." Cheesy went into this fit of rage and lunged at the guy from across the table, crushing a few of the miniatures under him. What he forgot about was most of these tables are flimsy as fuck, so as soon as he applied a bit of pressure the whole thing came collapsing down, him as well to the floor. Before he could get back up the Organizer and a few other people pinned him while the Eldar player freaked the fuck out cause a couple hundred dollars of his miniatures either broke on the floor or was now under this fat, smelly guy. That's when the store owner came in and helped kick Cheesy out of his shop, while a few other guys collected up his Tau pieces to send of. Eldar player went off to press charges.

Nothing else happened besides talking about the events. And now Cheesy is banned from the store. I'm kinda upset by that cause that was one of the most entertaining things I ever seen. RIP Cheesy.

Also I found a use for my Baal Pred to crack open transports with his Assault Cannon, so I guess there is that.

I don't know shit about AoS, but i'm assuming that it works by "lowering" armor save? That would be pretty awesome.

It surprising how little ways there is of lowering armor in 40k. Although, given the abundance of low AP, that would essentially be the same as removing it.

>ask for a sandwich
>chef shits between two pieces of bread and hands it to you
"What are you complaining about? This is what you asked for!"

Looking for feedback on this. Obviously Death Guard Decurion

I love reading good endings.

Not like in my life where I end up as that guy and get kicked out of stores while all the bad guys laugh at me.

Weapon with Rend -1 makes a 4+ armor save a 5+ so you still get a save against the weapon, just a worse one.

>You lay in bed, not lie in bed.

Someones never had sex before.

>400 points for a single unit of infiltrators
Jesus christ user, unless you're going to turn around and tell me they're T7 and all of them have storm shields, that's way too many points.

>400 points for some infiltrators
the fuck kind of gear are they packing