Filename thread

Post your filenames

Da hell is this from?

Is the Dlc any good? I have the wii version but I also have a pstv and wouldn't mind dropping for this.

Sauce?

tfw no snoo snoo gf

Baccano

Tawawa on Mondays.

Has Veeky Forums seen this?

One day, I'm gonna re-read Transmetropolitan and take the time cropping and renaming everything that has Veeky Forums potential and fill a thread with just that.
Ditto for Requiem: Chevalier Vampire
And for complete collection of ShindoL's work

ELEVEN POUNDS OF TITS.

guys...what do breasts feel like?

like silk bags filled with hopes, dreams and abmitions

Salty coins and milk.

a good pair feels like fun felt before jobs, taxes and politics worked their way in to your being.

According to my wife that's actually not far off what larger tits weigh. Doesn't sound right to me but I'm too lazy to google it

>Seduction & Disappointment
Too real.

>Deranged Masturbation
Good thing that's outdated or I'd have to check myself in for that.

Fresh

What the hell is this?

Ouch

It's sad how much better the series would be if it actually were genderflipped.

A female protag might actually put some points in Wisdom, for one thing.

Sorry, I've failed my knowledge check here. What is?

The motto on the tank is not the motto of the Iron Hands, but of the Iron Warriors, the biggest groups of heretics this side of the galaxy.

This is the Iron Hand (loyalists) Chapter scheme and emblem, but the battle cry on the tank is that of the Iron Warriors (traitors)

said it before, i'll say it again. I want to see an anime with a dad and his huge oni daughter

like sand

Oh shit, shame shame shame. I bet it's humiliating once someone pointed it out.

I once accidentally had a slip of tongue and referred to star trek when i was talking about star wars. I was embarrassed for at least a year.

>a good pair feels like fun felt before jobs, taxes and politics worked their way in to your being.

Best and most accurate answer.

Best part about Tomb of Horrors is that it was one of the least lethal to his own players because they already knew his bullshit. One of them spent most of their time on the ceiling to avoid half the traps.

It's taken me too many threads to get the joke.

Like a warm bag of soft flesh.

>Alpha Legion Pranks

>Logan Airport
Neat, that's my airport.

>Perils of the Warp 100 Roll

That's a Razorback with an Autocannon? Pretty sure thats heretical.

>when OP posts like 20 billion anime pics in his own thread because hes a weeb faggot.

>using shit reaction images in a filename thread
no u

From what I've seen, yes. You get to play as a farmer accompanied by his ghost waifu, a ninja accompanied by a snake goddess, a nekomata, and an oni, as pictured (sort of, she's able to change sizes thanks to a mallet). All have two endings.

This viral marketing is getting out of hand.