Stat me

Stat me

Shit 3D gimmick/10

But user, it's supposed to show that he's reaching out of the page at us

Power Level 15

NO! THAT'S A STUPID FUCKING GIMMICK AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

trying to.

He only has a Faggot of 8? Sheeeit...

No, it's fucking brilliant.

To be fair, when it comes to comic book characters, there are some really big faggots. I'm not even sure if Superman is in the upper quartile.

That isn't Superman.

You can't. That's the point here. CAS has more power over the DC universe than the editor or the writer.

"Drops the comic in some mud" whatcha gonna do now tough fella?

Shit like this is part of why comic books are unreadable nowadays, constantly escalating power levels, inconsistent writing, habitual retcon events, it's all a fucking heap and I haven't touched one outside of walking dead and watchmen.

>nowadays
Morrison has been pulling that shit since the 90s and he's been out of the picture for a while now.

>nowadays
First off the comic in question is almost a decade old.
Secondly, the Superman Thought Robot was only for a story DRIPPING with metaphorical imagery.

How faggot is Goku

"Potentially killing off 7 universes (possibly including his own) for the chance of a good fight." levels of faggotude.

Monitor Robot Superman is a construct of pure narrative force.

Its stats are literally "good triumphs over evil" because that's the story we want.

Which is interesting, because it still technically ties, winning the immediate fight but dying of its wounds later.
There might actually be a reason for this though, in that its powers while infinite in magnitude are still based on the concepts of superman's powers, and as such has no really amplified healing factor or resurrection contingency, only durability and raw force, meaning that it can surmount any one foe, but is not saved from the wounds successfully inflicted upon it.

>1/day: By shouting "I'M CYBORG SUPERMAN!" cyborg superman can burst through any barrier of less than 5' thickness on a successful strength roll of DC15