Is it a good time to buy litecoin?

Is it a good time to buy litecoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/join/59d8a3b5049ddb02223c5507
discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ATH is always the best time to buy. All in, user.

Stable 400 eoy
1000 Next year.

If you want to go to the moon, yes.

>358
>all time high

he doesn't know lol.

dude I bought litecoin at all time high of $120 and look at me now

Well right now it's resting from mooning a few hours ago . Buy now before it hits 450 in a couple of days. Last week it went from 240-370 this week

Was already in Litecoin, but I just went all in. I believe in this one lads.

When has it not been a good time to buy ltc?

Anytime is a good time to buy litecoin. It get while its still under 1,000.

Yes

Is there a HUGE WHALE right now? That's blocking Litecoin from going above 360?

It’s 2 whales working in sync

One sells all their LTC via a wall
Then creates a buy wall a dollar or so beneath it

While he other whale sells at a few bucks high for a sell wall

Rinse and repeat

They’re probably making thousands an hour doing this

fuckin newfag here, how are u guys buying LTC? thru coinbase? and if not does that mean u are buying ETH or BTC from some market via USD and then trading the ETH or BTC to buy LTC? my problem is that Kraken website wont verify my account fast enough for me to buyng LTC idrectly, so i think i might have to do it through coinbase, but they rape u in fees, plez halp me

eat the fees
the gains will cover you

I bought 2 LTC at 63 USD each and had to drop another 10 bucks in fees.

I use coinbase to buy litecoin.

im worried about the cashing out fees though, and the weekly limit, i think i should just wait a while, (week?) for Kraken to appove my account, but i also think i need to buy LTC now, and cant wait for fucking kraken, wot u think?

Use GDAX.
Bank wire as much as you want it for $10 + whatever your bank charges you for wires.
Trade your wired USD for coin.

Or transfer for free again with GDAX and wair 3-5 bus. days.

woah

you move it to a wallet then when you cash out move to an exchange that you are by then verified on. Dont keep your coins in the exchange.

Please elaborate? They create a wall so people don't want it to go above/below it... how does profit enter this equation to the tune of 1000s an hour?

>wait a week
>weeks worth of profits at this time lost

Dude, buy through CB..send to Kraken..deal with getting verified for exit after you got your coins.

It went up 400% from last month , it will probably repeat this month

Player #1
>sell 1500 LTC at $360.05
It sells
>use money to make buy wall at 358.05
Player #2
>sell wall at $361
When normies and fomo’s dismantle 1st sell wall...this wall breaks
>use to make buy wall at 358-359
>other people sell to their buy walls once it dips

>rinse
>repeat

They’ve been doing this since it hit $300

how long will i wait for my money to go thru a wire transfer straight to GDAX? for CB its like a week

so we should sell and rebuy when it dips

If you have enough volume to play the ride

I have only 60 coins, so playing at their whims isn’t worth $60-120 a peak/dip

It might not dip though. It might just moon like eth did.

does coinbase really give you 10$ for free if you spend over 100$? do you need a referal to get that bonus??

yes and no

it's fucking crashing.

Looks like they're causing a dip now. Man, this really sucks.

The whale bots are controlling the price. All dips are created artificially at this point.

Same day if done before 1pm pacific.

Yes.
coinbase.com/join/59d8a3b5049ddb02223c5507

Here. Sign up with that, buy $100 worth of coin, and get $10 free like 5min after.

WHAT THE FUCK??? GIVE BACK MY MONEY

So dumb as soon as I huh at 153 it takes a shit.

That's one whale. That's how whales operate. It's a bot trading for him.

You two better not panic sell like autists. Relax and take a nap, it will go up eventually

NO FUCK IT'S ALL OVER SELL EVERYTHING SELL EVERYTHING THE BUBBLE IS POPPING

Its over guys. We had our fun. Now its time to get a real job.

It's always a good time to buy litecoin.

Nope BTC is going down and its dragging Litecoin with it.

I bought in at 335 yesterday and went to bed managed to sell at 340 right now but its tanking hard.

I just bought at 353 please make it stop.

Tell me it's going to be okay anons tell me that I didn't waste all my money on a meme fake worthless currency tell me that if I go to bed now that it'll be over $400 when I wake up tell me that I haven't been wasting my life up until this point

Hodl

There's like. 30k buy wall at 340.

Man, so many bitchmade weakhand faggots around here. I'm a complete newfag, been lurking Veeky Forums for a few months and finally bought in through normiebase, 10 LTC at 150 ish. If a few percentage points fluctuation makes you lose your shit you are in the wrong game and probably headed for an early death via heart attack or anxiety induced brain aneurysm or some shit. Just fucking hodl you limp wristed pussies. LTC has strong fundamentals and will be back up and more soon enough. This is how it works, damn. BTC took a dive, LTC will take a more shallow dive and then recover faster. Eventually it will moon again when the whale(s) and their bots get bored.

>falling for the memes

lol are you serious?

I'm a whale I just fucking dumped my bags on ALL YOU

'hodl' lol

IT'S COMING DOWN!!!!

IT'S GOING UP!

sieg heil. but even 88 won't save you from how wrong you are.
same with you pajeet

The sad truth is the normies aren't quite here yet. We've only hit the point where the intermediaries between oldfags and the normies have come in. This is still going to moon for the foreseeable future, and it should be treated as a store of value until then. It's going to be a wonderful Christmas for everyone already in right now. We'll be safe until mid 2018 at least, guaranteed.

Come spring though, every man for himself.

1500 in 12 days

no

Nah man.
Even my "I don't own a computer, technology is gay, I love phones" faggotty friends are buying crypto.
My parents' friends are buying crypto.
We're talking about fucking 70 year olds nigger.
This shit is a little past intermediaries.

All these pink wojaks.

I bought at $90 ATH, right before it dipped to $50. Calm down you panicky Petes.

Why not just use gdax limit buy? No fees

fuck you're a faggot

SEEEEEEEELLLLLL THE PEAAAK

Should I keep holding my 20 ltc or switch to bch??

Don't be Roger Ver's bitch

But it’s fucking mooning hard and has kinda solidified itself as a coin that’s gonna wrek btc right?

Veeky Forums has yet to understand. At 180 I told them to buy before they couldn't buy it below 200 ever again. It's 357 now.

Veeky Forums has not yet learned. LTC has a legitimate use, and it trumps the fuck out of BTC in terms of being faster and cheaper to trade. Easily accessible to all normies.

It's not going anywhere. Buy in now before it crushes the sell walls on the way to 400. Because once it passes the $400 mark, it will be going back.

fucking typo.

Once it passes the $400 mark, it won't be going back.

If you wanna discuss crypto currencies with some of us come todiscord.gg/FN6pVrn

every coin can wreck that geriatric senile shitcoin at this point