Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What have you been doing with your bards lately? Your Rubato bards? Your skalds? Your Maestro sorcerers? Your Charlatanism hedgewitches? Your Stir Heart and Mind spellburst savants? Your Volksgeist avowed? Your Outrageous Lyricist vigilantes?
Tell us about your singing idols!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
PS: Outdated, playtest should be out next week but that's not a promise.

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1M34Sqf6hhdfPWrGdNGOdxufgjzBlOkSH7vs_mPK5pGs/edit?usp=sharing
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4753579/ruse-applications
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71538/hells-rebels-literally-cant-even-edition
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium
youtube.com/watch?v=c8WZ8DDejd4
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71197/spheres-of-might-unofficial-playtest-the-harrowing-modified
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm hoping Blood Mountain user doesn't bamboozle us with his setting and that it doesn't turn into generic waifu shit.

Bard a shit, user. Wise up and play a real class.

docs.google.com/document/d/1M34Sqf6hhdfPWrGdNGOdxufgjzBlOkSH7vs_mPK5pGs/edit?usp=sharing

Did some more Spellburst Savant homebrew. Broom Jockey is a mobility/flight/speed based spellburst savant with a melee theme.

This is the alpha so feedback is highly appreciated. Among other things, I'm a little iffy if it's got enough melee boost to be functional in combat as most of it's stuff is about mobility and it lost some nova spell getting there. Still, Flyby Attack works nicely with Wave Motion Strike (As it allows a standard action, NOT just an attack)

But you are Bloodmountainanon?

Looking for players/GM for host-posting shinaniganry, 3/4 player slots filled
Assumed time between 8AM and midnight EST
Must be comfortable with text roleplaying.

Contact on Discord: Draknirv#4693 if interested.

I believe he's going for irony.

>read celestial tournament's two apps
>Calima
>The Calima is a hot, oppressing dust and sand-laden, southerly to southeasterly, sometimes easterly wind in the Canary Islands region.
>southerly to southeasterly, sometimes easterly wind
>Galtan girl
>grew up in a warzone
>named after a wind
Go fuck yourself dude.

What even is this list of applications:
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4753579/ruse-applications

FOR ALL OF MY LIIIIFE

A STRANGER I REMAAAAIIIIN

I know.

You caught me red-handed, user. I'll take the suggestions from last thread in and tone down the monstergirl stuff. It's not gonna be waifu shit. I promise.

I've not played a Bard in PF. I did play one in 5e - he considered himself a professional purveyor of wholesome family entertainment.

Naturally, this did not make him popular with the party.

The best.

It's where our memes cease to be dreams.

How about a Hell's Rebels game where a bunch of crazy motherfuckers take on the man in a slightly lighthearted revolution?

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71538/hells-rebels-literally-cant-even-edition

Character concepts so far include a genderflipped Alex Jones parody and a pirate bard who kills people by pointing her fingers and shouting "Bang!"

What's the grandest ambition your character has ever had?

Last game I was in I literally pulled a big boss and created a demi-plane "Outer Heaven" the demi-plane was actually located near the seven heavens, it was quite literally outer heaven to try and end the exploitation of mortals by deities.

I'm about to play one in PF for the first time! Looking forward to Dragon 2

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71538/hells-rebels-literally-cant-even-edition
HAHA TIME FOR TERRORISM

I have a character whose endgame is to destroy Mephistopheles

>What's the grandest ambition your character has ever had?

Seeing his wife and daughter again.

Good traits for mounted summoner?

I understand Twinned Presence is really solid.

Just as a note, the character generation rules are a little up in the air right now and are subject to change. If you want to join right now all I'm mainly looking for is concepts, at this stage I am less concerned with mechanics. I'll announce on Roll20 once the character building rules are locked in.

Plz no terrorists

>tfw alexa jones and crew meet up with the HV crew

and probably get fucking raped to death because >gestalt vs non gestalt

Mount needs to be bigger than me and I'm using Undersized Mount to ride a medium eidolon as a human

Thanks tho fampai

>Plz no terrorists
It's literally an AP about terrorism.

Are there any characters from the meme games you would want or at least could see being used in other campaigns?

True, but when someone gleefully declares that it's "time for terrorism" it brings a certain sort of character to mind.

define meme games

My Gunslinger just got so lost she ended up across the sea.

My Brawler was already living his dream.

My Magus just wanted to visit her uncle and got pulled into something greater.

My Inquisitor was just hunting down an old enemy (really an old friend, it's a long story).

They're all like me - no real ambition, content with most of what they have now. Some feeling like they shouldn't be, but not knowing how to change that.

Sarenism is a religion of peace, bigot.

Maybe Rory Karskys? He seems to be at least the most normal out of the Dragon 2 party, surprisingly enough.

I just want to be a comically suicidal suicide bomber.

RotJR, Dragons, games where the characters had become as high-profile as the game itself.

>Sarenrae
>peace

SYCOPHANTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remember to scream PRAISE SARENRAE before you blow yourself up

>Four Lions

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium
>muh grimdarkness

Rinka could probably fit in any campaign with slight tweaks. She's weird enough to be interesting.

>comically suicidal suicide bomber
I'm trying to figure out how to build a character who can contribute by failing to blow himself up.

>monster rape quest

>muh monster rape
>muh "if you plan to make a character who doesn't want to get raped by monsters you're not getting in"

>I'm trying to figure out how to build a character who can contribute by failing to blow himself up.

What are some AoE effects you can use yourself as the epicenter without harming yourself?

So lemme get this straight
>A mom Oracle
>A slutty Paladin
>Memedog's douchebag brother
>Edgelord weeb
>Literally Sanji
>A plague doctor
>An arsonist half-dragon thing
>A manslut android
>Some shirtless unlucky "captain"
>A snek nurse that can't even nurse
>A tiefling fistbitch
>Bane, born from darkness
>A trap trap-setter
>A literal sonic OC
>What the fuck even tentacle succubus thing
This is the crew that's going to save the world.
What the fuck is life.

I'm sure a few of the Ruse Cruise concepts could be polished up and slipped into another game.

with a bloodrager you get resistance against your own boobs

There's a few kineticist form infusions that might be what you're looking for, I can't remember which ones.

>A snek nurse that can't even nurse
>nurse

She's a doctor! She has her degree!

>some shirtless unlucky captain

Lets be real he's probably just a hobo

A degree in COCKSUCKING.

Make an avowed with the shape that makes it a burst around yourself (But leaving you unharmed) or a psionic character with Energy Burst.

For some reason you keep ending up just blinking and blackened but unharmed like it's loony toons or something.

I know that Mandroid is going into all of my games from now on.

The ends justify the means, user!

>rape game
>not accepting characters who dont want unwanted sex
Wat

Shirtless unlucky captain probably could

The only end you were justified to take was a DICK in your THROAT.

Be a sphere caster and take the talent straight up called epicenter
Or the one that lets you exclude squares that's pretty much better than Epicenter in every way because it can also work on allies/is not limited to just you

Amalthea needs to hurry up and finish her Apotheosis so we can have a proper fertility goddess already.

It can't be that hard can it? How many kids do you have to have to pull that off?

He could be shirtless bros with Memedog's douchebag older brother.

The dude's got all sorts of contradictory expectations for the setting. Like, it's grimdark, but you're not allowed to be a cynic.

Like, characters who got ADMITTED to meme games, or just applicants? Because I still hope to play pic related at some point.

when will someone make a campaign where all characters are required to be shirtless!?

How do I make pic related.

Yes, I'm Amuzak.
Isn't that the plot of Kill La Kill? You're stronger the less clothing you wear?

The theory is that he's Memedog's lost brother, and WotR has Memedog's other lost brother.

>how many
Somewhere between 20 and 100

It should be

Do not.

>Amalthea needs to hurry up and finish her Apotheosis so we can have a proper fertility goddess already.

>mfw Seagal chose to play Onryou instead of Amalthea
>mfw she could have apothesized alongside Casimir
>mfw we were cucked out of a proper fertility goddess, a proper duelist/artisan god and an adorable divine relationship that isn't on again/off again or vaguely homosexual

What a bunch of slander! She's fully capable of doing doctor things. She has over 4000 hours of surgery logged! With the same patient.

Every piece of clothing worn by a character gives them a -1 to dex and str

>Memedog's family is in every /pfg/ game

I like this meme.

SEagle was memeing earlier that Amalthea could be Rory's mom. It... I don't want to think about that

I'm playing a Paladin-Tailor of Decency with the goal of clothing The Naked Realm.

Well lets put it this way,

Can you play a Kaijitisu outside of Runelords/Jade regent and have it mean something?

Probably not.

Can you play The Vessel of Rebith herself in any game?

Probably so.

She shall rise at some point. Maybe some point after i stop being a mad bastard and play 4 games at once.

thats the BBEG

Do NOT.

I believe the quote was

>this is not a game about pussies running for their lives.

Look if you're not wearing skimpy clothes you're clearly an enemy of the people.

Maybe I'll make an exhibitionist for Hell's Rebels.

Am I missing something with Amuzak?

Well you better put her in a game where she can get her goddess going, or shack up with the party DILF! Girl needs to get played in a non-bamboozle!

youtube.com/watch?v=c8WZ8DDejd4

Howling-Wind will eventually be in a non-bamboozle actually, someday when i'm not in so many games and actually figure out what his classes would be.

His name is Kazuma Satou backwards.

Have you considered masturbating before posting on /pfg/ as opposed to during?

You'd better roll with the meme that he's Rory's brother

Interestingly, I actually feel this character can work, just as long as it's more about him being comically intense about the cause and incredibly eager to sacrifice himself gloriously for it, rather than "Lol muslims amirite? A large snackbar!11" A big part of this game is that while I'm fine with it being silly and poking fun at real world culture I don't want it to feel hollow or mean spirited.

Also you've got to consider the longevity of the gag, there's a lot more to go on with a man who's trying to be the cool guy who sacrifices himself so that the others can get away but fails every time than just mild bigotry.

Fucking
Wow okay that puts the whole character in new light, I only pegged him as a Weeb because
>Two Swords

NO
ON

I will be running a Spheres of Might playtest game once the full playtest is released next week. Since N. Jolly would prefer "mid-range" optimization rather than high-end optimization, I have implemented some measures and restrictions to better enforce such a power level for characters.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71197/spheres-of-might-unofficial-playtest-the-harrowing-modified

I refuse to acknowledge the connection but will leave interpretation open

>two swords
>literally uses a kirito picture

come on dude

That's fine. I just love how far Memedog has gone.

He's also using Kirito, the God Emperor of Chuunibiyou, as a picture.

So what would The Vessel of Rebirth's Domains be?

Life has got to be one of them... is their a life domain? I know there's a Life Mystery.

Well yes but it's a meme game so I thought they were going for legendary TWF god of pussy slaying Kirito rather than literal weeb

THATS THE JOKE

Is there a way to stack multiple Enlarge effects on a single creature?

no

You must not go down this path. The end result is death! Everyone knows you need armor to survive this mad world!