Warhammer 40,000 General

More memes and misinformation edition

>previous thread
>Daily Dunc tank (Kurisu is best girl)
youtube.com/watch?v=rMGD9QcWBsg

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 300% organized, apparently.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs. They're really fired up!
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book, please ask us about it anyway
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (AI, law 2, pet the clowns)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12512007
youtu.be/1ERmUzs1O5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the Dark Eldar! Long live Commorragh!

1 like 1 prayer that they fix assault in 8th

Is Gathering Storm Companion ebook available yet?

Get rid of this fucking Duncan meme. I tried to kill it before by just linking a playlist of his videos but it's clear you faggots will continue shitting up the OP with your meme videos until all mention of Duncan is completely removed. Good job, faggots.

MARINES ARE BEING SQUATTED

SOB/IG/SCIONS/INQUISITORS TO BE ROLLED INTO ONE CODEX WITH MARINES AND NU-MARINES

ALL XENOS MERGED TOGETHER

WE AGE OF EMPEROR NOW FAGGOTS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>spend $1000 on GW shit
>they cuck you by deleting your faction and the entire setting and making your models obsolete because Nu-Marines will be better

tip top kek get rekt

>52130693
>Marines are being squatted
>but also rolled into a new codex
You can't even meme right, retard. You don't even get my (You).

For Ynnead!

Eh, I don't think it would be so bad. As long as the game turns out more balanced in the end. Tracking 1000 codices and units has to have make issues.

>Cadia gone
>Catachan next with some void whale and chaos fleets heading its way

Why are they destroying everything IG related?

>tfw Catachan's wildlife defends the planet, like "Avatar" but if the blue chucklefucks were the manly human soldiers

IT AIN'T ME

Is there a PDF for Rise of the Primarch yet?

40K has become too big.

Time for a cull so that better games might live.

So what's a good loadout for Cypher and a full squad of Fallen?

Cypher 190 pt

Fallen Squad of 10 w/ a Fallen Champion with 2 Lightning claws; 3 Melta Guns, and 2 Powerfists 310pt

500 points for a good mobile TEQ and squad killer seems fluffy and Distraction Carnifex as Fuck.

Let me know what I should change or adjust to be more well rounded. I was thinking shadowsun because I can hide her pretty well and stealth suits auto lookoutsir

So that some non shit regiments may get the spotlight. Catachans are retarded and Cadians are boring as fuck.

>tfw everyone thought the back of her dress was a hoverplinth for Vect or some DE pimp
>tfw Ynnari
>tfw Commorragh is kill
REMOVE

>Catachan being relevant again ever
Kek

Who are non-shit regiments?

>Yvraine will never give you a thighjob with her rune suit on while she laughs at how pathetic you are for cumming

Eventhelistbuilderwilltellyouthisisillegal/10

>you will never be forced to worship her soft soles.

Every day the void grows closer.

Too defenseless to soak that many points into them. They'll get killed before they get into CC.

I'd say you bring one shooty squad and one melee squad--axes only, no LC or PF. Infiltrate both. Hide the melee in cover for a turn while the gunmen + Cypher soak fire pop some motherfuckers. Turn 2, bring the axemen out of cover and charge what's left.

Distracting and dangerous if not dealt with. Gives you time to move up the rest of your army to lock them in CC or pick off shooting units/cap objectives.

Yes my love.

Not him but the best regiments are the Elysians and Harakoni Warhawks

we ODST now

Why do you have to torment me by reminding me of the harsh reality I live in where I will NEVER fuck a spess elf?

First and only, last chances, Krieg, Elysians, Valhallans, Vostroyans. Basically everything but fucking Mordians, Catachans, and Cadians.

Tallarn are okay but kind of lame.

What's this Guilliman fucking Yvraine meme? Just for fun or are they Battle Brothers now?

Whats wrong with Mordians?

Should I MSU the squads and max out arc rifles aside from a plasma caliver squad? Doing so drops alot of bodies

They look awful?

It's just a meme. The same grade-/a/ retards who insisted Celestine and Greyfax were perfect for """""shipping""""" are sold on the """"""""""sexual tension"""""""""" between Yvraine and Guilliman. I've read the shit these autists are spouting about, it's tense, but not sexually.

>using kitbashed models and clickbait rumours as facts
Fucking virgins

>FW is too busy releasing HH that they will never release their ODST inspired carapace armoured Elysian vets

life is suffering

>Squatting both the current plastic lines' homeworlds

New guard models SOON™

That's basically just a blockier Scion.

What the fuck is this Deviantart-tier bullshit, especially the lower left panel, leftmost sketch.

>AoS
>"better game"
You have the shitiest taste I have been ever gaze upon

Anyone seen any digital release for gathering storm III?

>you will never be reminded just how inferior you are by an Eldar
>She'll tell you how lucky you are that she's even show you this much skin
>She'll never give you an unenthusiastic handjob and berate you for coming
>She'll never secretly enjoy every second of it

They could release a new war for Armageddon. Orks get a triumphate, guard get a triumphate, and both get new models.

Mark Bedford's (FW designer) sketchbook.

Anyone know where to get lots of bases cheaply?

ebay any sellers from china/hong kong

This is the cancer killing /40kg/

It's a concept sketch, not high art.

Bitz sites or GW
>GW
No really their bulk base packs are pretty good value, best you'll find unless you get a sketchy Ebay seller.

strawpoll.me/12512007

>yfw no space wolves option

This reminds me, Scions are kind of shit and Harakoni don't have rules, but how is the D-99 list? If I combine it with Scions can I make ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS YEE HAW or will they just get slaughtered?

I suppose if they just get shredded and lose every game it will be just like the ODSTs anyway!

Holy shit, how much of GW's semen have you slurped.

You know there are other games that GW don't make right?

What the fuck does this have to do with 40k

Space Wolves are clearly more furry than those. They would win.

The audience chamber was empty but for Yvraine, the Visarch, and Guilliman. In a matter of hours, the Terran Crusade would depart Macragge, yet the Primarch had found a few moments to speak to the Ynnari leaders alone. Even after weeks of mutually fruitful alliance, most warriors would have been cautious of standing alone in the presence of two such sinister and powerful xenos. Guilliman was not most warriors.
‘It will be a long and dangerous journey,’ said Yvraine. ‘The galaxy grows darker by the day. Have a care, Primarch. You may have cheated death once, but you are not invincible.’
Guilliman nodded solemnly. ‘Can I say nothing that will convince you to join us on our road? I have come to value the strength of you and your warriors greatly these past weeks.’
‘You cannot,’ Yvraine replied. ‘Already we have given you the gift of rebirth, not to mention a number of our peoples’ lives. Is that not enough?’
‘It is a debt I’m sure won’t be forgotten,’ said the Primarch. ‘Before you depart, tell me this. Cawl may have fashioned the armour that I wear, but it was not he alone who ensured my resurrection, was it?’
Yvraine smiled demurely. ‘His technology would have healed your physical wounds, Roboute, but you and I know that the worst damage had been done to your soul. So no, Primarch; it is by the grace of Ynnead that you stand once more amongst the living. If you wish to remain, however, I would caution you against removing your war-plate. Not that you could easily do so.’

Cont.

Unfunny faggots post unfunny shit.

Dang I didn't even think to check GW. Free shipping if I go through the local one too. Thanks for the tip user.

>plotline advancing
>GW having good value on stuff

What fucking bizarro Veeky Forums are we in?

A flicker passed across Guilliman’s features at this, a faint ghost of pain well hidden, swiftly replaced by a stony mask of duty.
‘I could press you for greater insights into the powers that brought me back, and assurances against any taint in their nature,’ said Guilliman, noting how the Ynnari stiffened their postures
at this. ‘But I suspect that our newfound understanding is of more value to my father’s realm than my own satisfaction. And that those answers would not come easily.’
Yvraine inclined her head, while the Visarch silently eased his hand away from the hilt of his blade.
‘Thus, instead, I shall simply wish you victory in your ongoing battles against our mutual foes.’
‘May you walk with fortune, Roboute Guilliman,’ said Yvraine. ‘And know that we shall stand together in battle again, before whatever end befalls us.’
The Visarch offered an elaborate warrior’s salute to Guilliman, who nodded curtly in return before the Eldar turned and swept gracefully from the chamber.
‘No doubt we will,’ murmured the Primarch thoughtfully, watching the enigmatic xenos withdraw. ‘As long as it serves your needs...’

2016 marked the move to a very strange universe.

I could do something like this, replacing the dreadnought with a devastator flakk squad.

Just feels like I have nothing but marines now, and the dev/centdev squad are redundant.

I've got 35 points to throw around.

>ghost of pain
At last I truly see

This is not actually in the book.

They wouldn't actually publish something with writing this fucking bad would they?

Okay yeah, I sense some tension. Give it a few years and they'll be battle brothers

It's in there, I've seen it.

Have you actually read any of Gathering Storm? This writing isn't even the best of it.

You have got to be shitting me.

How have we fallen so far from the godlike Codexes of 3rd and 4th?

They started hiring honest to god fanfic writers to write their shit for them.

Watch the videos they post, all their writers and design team are fucking nu-males.

Why do they have to ruin everything for us, lads?

>Yvraine smiled demurely
>
>‘No doubt we will,’ murmured the Primarch thoughtfully, watching the enigmatic xenos withdraw. ‘As long as it serves your needs...’
>
And then, they met later that day, and fucked, right?

Because, what even is this shit?!

Not gonna lie the first time I saw that cringey picture on the Community site I was like... welp, we're fucked, even GW of ALL fucking companies is lost to the SJW shit now.

And now it's like actually happening.

Question is, is Yvraine top or bottom?

Top for everyone but her Gully.

The great watering down begins.

Soon you won't be able to join the ranks of the design team unless you're either black, gay, disabled or a woman.

>started hiring honest to god fanfic writers to write their shit for them.

and this is why I wanted the overfiend and big pete to return. Those old school mavericks built 3rd edition and made 40k awesome. Ever since the old guard left, the entire game has become a fucking fanfiction.

Well, GW is EA equivalent in TT industry, so nothing suprising.
That's how thay see their main audience.

>GW is EA

I'm not ready to come to terms with this.

Roboute weights like three tons.

>Promoting game to youth like its something new.
youtu.be/1ERmUzs1O5E

>youtu.be/1ERmUzs1O5E
And you really didn't see any differences?
Also, all new AoS sigmarines and WoC boxes camr with at least 1 black guy (and usually 1 yellow)

I don't understand the madness.

Who knows what a bunch of dice throwing nerds want to buy better than a bunch of dice throwing nerds?

Took a look at the MU, but didn't see them. Do we have the Dante and Mephiston novels uploaded?

>better than a bunch of dice throwing nerds
You mean who..?

Wr are in a /40k/ thread I don't come here to talk about warmashit, fow, or any other game to avoid spamming the board, if you don't like 40k what the fuck are you doing here?

People with talent like the ones who made this franchise the biggest in the hobby in the first place, not the corporate dick-sucking nu-males who took over when GW went publicly traded and everything went to shit.

We've been telling you for a few threads that you should mix and match a little more. 3 squads is all you need, maybe one of those should be arquebus rangers for backfield holding, you want one caliver squad of vanguard and one other vanguard squad with whatever else you feel you'll need, or naked so that it can be 2 vanguard squads.

Because they're not aiming at that demographic anymore.

They want the normies money as well, and with that comes lots of bullshit like 'tolerance' that we're already seeing.

This. This post exactly. Fucking this.

But normies aren't going to play TTG, it takes too much time and effort compared to typical normie hobbies.

>But normies aren't going to play TTG
Look at nearest GW store and you will see how wrong are you.

> He thinks 'other games' means the second most popular game.

user... do you even fucking like wargaming?

When 40K falls it's going to be like watching Tyranids out of synapse range.

Just start the thread with this image

Exactly, which is why GW is destined to fall. They're delving too deep and too greedily.

>second most popular game

In the US, in non GW stores.

Do primarchs posses the organs that space marines are implanted with?

Not him, but despite being a "normie" myself (aka a corporate shill faggot in a suit) and spending a lot of time at the local GWs (there are two), I rarely if ever see other normies. Almost everyone is very obviously a nerd. I'm also a huge nerd, I just look like a normie externally.

Sometimes older people will come in to consider buying stuff for their kids, but every single time they ask Mr. Blackshirt "so what's this game cost?" and then cringe and leave when they hear, "the starter set is $100, it's a great deal, you really save on it"

I mean it's not entirely normalfag-free as a hobby but the majority are still obvious nerds (not fit, out of style hair and ill-fitting clothing, band shirt and vans, or scrub jeans, awkward posture, etc., and I do not mean that as an insult but rather as an obvious indicator that they're not normalfags)

Honestly short of GW announcing the return of Andy Chambers I'll probably be quitting after 8th edition drops unless it's a massive improvement in terms of fluff AND crunch.

So far it's not looking like that's going to be the case. Gathering Storm is a dungpile. The only things getting better are some of the models, and only some.

That wasn't the point, Warmahordes is shit, the models make my eyes bleed.

My point was that when I said other games he automatically assumed I was a Privateer shill.

After over a month with no progress, today I'm finally syncing up with my paint-buddy and getting back to work.
Oh yes.

>corporate shill faggot i
>I'm also a huge nerd,
You are a not a nerd.
>y but the majority are still obvious nerds
Not everywhere. AoS was the first big step, now it's 40k turn

It shits me.
Random faggotry over helpful tips from the Paint-Emperor of Mankind.

Everyone trying to say this conversion cant accurately place any of the pieces. Everything is slightly different from existing kits

Oh yes, please tell me about how the UK- Home Of Warhammer, is just flooded with casualfags playing warmahordes.

Grow up, this is a monopolised industry.
X-Wing is for people with too much time on their hands.

are there blank 40k datasheets for Space Marine characters/units stored anywhere? im going to writefag some shit for my chapter.