Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Which of /pfg/'s open games are you joining?

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71538/hells-rebels-literally-cant-even-edition
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70552/shardwalkers
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71197/spheres-of-might-unofficial-playtest-the-harrowing-modified
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71015/a-generic-pathfinder-adventure-title
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4753579/ruse-applications
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67969/the-celestial-tournament
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/62955/slash-pfg-slash-hells-vengeance
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67687/the-sultanas-hot-slave-harem
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/69210/taldor-ascendant

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit
PS: Outdated, playtest should be out next week but that's not a promise.

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1M34Sqf6hhdfPWrGdNGOdxufgjzBlOkSH7vs_mPK5pGs/edit?usp=sharing
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4740891/applications-round-2/?pageforid=4759447#post-4759447
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's less than TEN HOURS to get into Hell's Vengeance! BUY BUY BUY

docs.google.com/document/d/1M34Sqf6hhdfPWrGdNGOdxufgjzBlOkSH7vs_mPK5pGs/edit?usp=sharing

Did some more Spellburst Savant homebrew. Broom Jockey is a mobility/flight/speed based spellburst savant with a melee theme.

This is the alpha so feedback is highly appreciated. Among other things, I'm a little iffy if it's got enough melee boost to be functional in combat as most of it's stuff is about mobility and it lost some nova spell getting there. Still, Flyby Attack works nicely with Wave Motion Strike (As it allows a standard action, NOT just an attack)

fuck off shitseeker retard

/pfg/'s games are either constant murder or constant sex.

And I mean, good for you if you're into that, but i sure ain't.

>Not one traditional anti-paladin on daddy/g/
This is your chance user! Will you just let bottom boys and basic bitches get inside!?

Could it be?

Sir Faggotron the Salted?

You know, this thread is actually kind of helpful, what with all the links.

You forgot Romance of the Righteous Kingdoms, though!

I think you've confused murder and sex with retardation and masturbation

That is one superb owl in the Ruse game.

Dragon 1 has not had either much?

We've had like all of three fights in what, 6 sessions? And the first was running away mostly, and the third was just roof-nuking an assassin.

And no one's gotten laid yet.

> t. people who have never played a /pfg/ advertised game

SOMEONE REDO THE SUMMARY ON THE RUSE CRUISE TEAM, I NEED IT

Which one did you want there were two of them.

>t. people who run the fucking terrible dogshit games advertised on shitseeker general

The one I am currently playing in hasn't been that. It's actually mostly been investigation, talking to street urchins and gang bosses. I will admit we have stabbed a fair number of people, but I fed a bird guy some food and ended up hiring him as a night guard. it's been pretty good.

I'm going to try for HV so I can be smothered between Lyra's thighs try something new but man it's looking like it'll be a tight squeeze.

>i called it shitseeker again

It'll be an even tighter squeeze between those thighs

I want to get into HV so I can bear Talathel's child

I applied mostly for the chance to play a classic evil caster. I ain't feeling rustled--if I make it in, I make it in, if I don't, more time to pursue other things. Maybe start a game of my own.

Just between you and me user, word on the street is that she's already got something smothered between her thighs.

... okay, that sounds pretty nice. Just the stuff everyone crows about it weird fetishy stuff that makes me hella uncomfortable.

It must be true you're here

WHICH EVER, JUST KEEP GOING, THE RUSE CRUISE APPLICANTS, FORM TEAMS, I NEED IT

kek ok that one was pretty good

>team rory's family

stop

Reposting for posterity.

>Amalthea
Spelled endeavor wrong, she's shit.
>Dessa
Spelled ensconcing right, she's shit.
>Askris
Rory's brother, he's shit.
>Amuzak
Chained Rogue, he's shit.
>Tertius
Not Zoro, he's shit.
>Nicolas
Too vanilla, he's shit.
>Troth
ARSON IS DISRUPTIVE TO A WORKING PARTY. He's shit.
>Mandroid
Numeria, he's shit
>Howling-Wind
Rory's secret brother, he's shit
>Susan
I don't want to touch this one.
>V'Anna
Punchgirls are overrated, she's shit.
>Derk
Super edgy, I can tell because half of his body is covered in darkness. He's shit.
>Renpo
Chained Rogue, again. Xe's shit.
>Derek
10/10. He's shit.
>Yuria
Too long, didn't read. She's shit.

Someone do the new apps.

thats the point

ALL I HAVE NOW ARE MEMES, IT'S ALL I AM

godspeed you absolute madman

I wish you luck. You got like 9 hours.

I'm hoping for maximum memetext from HV and I don't think the apps are quite there for memery.

Is this what we are now? Is this how we die? Is the shitposting going to push us to another level? I feel like we're about to hit the tipping point. We're on the edge of the precipice, will we fly or fall? Have we trained hard enough. ARE WE GOING TO DIE HERE

i like us here better

The lack of memery actually has me worried. If nobody is getting an absolute roasting that means there is nobody to make my application look good in comparison.

I've been falling as long as I can remember...is there a bottom?

just go for it

I'd say that a lack of memes is actually a good sign--it means that nobody's going to get hyped up and then salty when they're not picked, nobody's obviously shilling themselves (though a few folks seem to be shit-talking others), and the apps are of good enough quality to not be based on fetishes or hollow hype.

We did have memes though with DHB's app.

there doesn't seem to be too many overly fetishy or over-hyped chars.

Yes, that's my point. That's a good thing.

BOTTOMS ARE FOR PUSSIES.

Thinking about doing Tactician from DSP, am I walking into a trap? I am looking for a supporty, scholar-esque class

>want to pathfinder
>first group i am tipped off to is an official/society thing irl
>run by a ruleslawyer so ruleslawyer his name is in the guide to organized play
>fuck THAT
>invited to a roll20 game
>roll up by the books on my own after dm tells other players to help me and they dont
>get 90% of it right so fuckyeah
>magical realmed into an all female pc game
>dropped into the established party's lap 100% naked
>my gear in a pile nearby
>proceeded to be the most dead air slowest fucking game of anything i've ever done

help.

It's fucking bizarre to me how clean all these characters applying to an Argentum Hell's Vengeance game are.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm trying me best to hammer this app out but I can't help but stare at the clock.

leave

oh there's something else that rhymes with clock that you'll be staring at

what he said.

You should have seen the signs when the other players didnt bother helping you

Sock?

Are you saying my character should wear some thigh highs? I'm down with that.

I actually liked the memes so i say we continue the memes.

>Amalthea, The Vessel of Rebirth

>NG
>Domains: Charm, Community, Repose, Healing, Good, [Fertility]
>Subdomains: Love, Family, Ancestors, Resurrection, Friendship
>Holy Symbol: Stork with a Cloth Sack in its beak.
>Holy Animal: Phoenix
>Favored Weapon: Dagger

Non-fetishy, but not "clean". Lyra's looking like a black widow type, Yuria's got that whole "come stick your dick in crazy" thing, Mikhael seems kind of a charmer, Keldor's got a history of raping maids and servants in his expanded backstory, and Arminius looks like he's a fun kind of beefcake.

oh you better fuckin believe i left but i still want to pathfinder. just not having any sort of luck with this shit. it's discouraging

Just ignore the clock and pump out your character, plus a basic sheet minus all that tiny cheap gear. I'm sure the DM will give you a chance to fill that in later.
He probably won't start looking at sheets until after the deadline so you'll probably get away with making edits up until that time.

God damn you fuckers are autistic.

Let's roll on the chart of apps, make a god for each, our gods are memes now.

You must be, too, or you wouldn't be posting here.

join a /pfg/ game

genuinely they don't suck

>Keldor
Damn, I thought he only had a bunch of bullet points. I should go check him out again.

>you must be a bad driver if you stop to watch a horrific car wreck

>you must be a comedian if you laugh at comedy

>you must be autistic if you post in amazement at the raw autism in this thread

Who is the LEAST likely to be engaged in sexual activity? Who are the most likely virgins?

Say, what is this Squad Leader archetype for Tactician supposed to be? I cant really find it

It was mentioned in the proposed tier list revision

Yeah, his player here--I felt it was too much of a wall of text, and I couldn't find a way to cut it down without losing a lot, so I just stuck it in a pastebin while leaving the key details in the app.

/pfg/ I've decided to be a meme within a meme, I'm going to play DHB's UC Fighter

What archetype should I be?

i'll check future ones more often then. too burned out to look at any more tonight. dm'd a hell of a (different) game earlier today.
cheers friend.

that last line is worded pretty autistimo, my dude. also in the first two scenarios there, let's change them up to what you're doing and match

>you must be a bad driver if you go up to someone in a car wreck and tell them their driving fucking sucks

>you must be a comedian if, as you're laughing at the punchline, you go out of your way to tell them in words that you find them hilarious and good at comedy

but its true though

Don't want to be that faggot, but I noticed Hell's Vengence 6 and it's map isn't in the trove. anybody know where I can find it?

Is this even /pfg/ anymore with how you're just discussing private games publically? Surely another thread can be made for that.

Your best best is probably to try (eight)chan's Veeky Forums. Did you check both troves?apparently 8 c h a n is spam filtered?

It's either this is kitsune posting.

Open games that can still be applied to are typically the ones discussed. With some exceptions, most games that close fall off within a thread.

I don't believe that talking about specific games "eats up" other discussion anyways, it just adds to the thread density. They wouldn't get replaced by other discussion, the posts would just vanish.

And anyways, new releases are still the #1 most active topic in /pfg/ when they're around. We've got everything from February and March releases are weeks away. Frankly, except repeating old questions ad nauseum, talking about open games are the most on-topic thing you could do on /pfg/.

Or whining about Avowed being too strong and not SAD enough at the same time...

Does anyone really believe Avowed is too strong now after all the nerfs?

Okay i would actually legitimately put Amalthea in my games.

lol you're autistic as fuck

why

She fills roles.

even spelled out for you, you don't get how what you're doing and how you attempted to explain it is pretty autistic all around you've got a poor grasp on what the word means. webMD that shit, get diagnosed friend. knowledge is power. i won't think any less of you for your condition.

>massive autist starts having a tism spasm about the medical definition of autism

a u t i s t i c

a s

f u c k

Only liberals and autists argue extremes in my books. Are you either or both?

Gods have at least 3 honorifics.

>The All-Mother
>Womb of Heroes

but mine are shite, someone beat mine with their own.

Say, how does one make supporting fun?

A bit often I make a more supporty character and end up feeling that I could instead be doing other things that I cant do

Try makin an alchemist sometime. Infusion discovery to let your teammates handle their own damn buffing, allowing you to take an active role in combat.

It has the rest of the path but not the last interactive map. do I need those?

How do you feel, as a player, receiving strange dreams?

I've had two players, the two that spoke directly with a powerful outsider and looked at his "pattern" have some strange dreams. Their dreams involves them waking up alone on a great beach with a black sun. Everything is in monochrome. If they stay asleep long enough a completely naked man walks out of the water and into the jungle behind the beach. They've now had the dream 4 times, each time he is carrying a different bundle.

I wanna fuck that doggo.

Do you actually mean player, or PC?
Being told that my character is having strange dreams means you write that shit down, talk to a cleric or shaman or other magical consultant, and keep a sharp eye out for clues.

Having actual dreams as a player means you should probably seek professional help, maybe distance yourself from the game if they continue.

i'd tell them to stop doing fucking keif before bed gotdam son.
in character of course

I mean how do you as a player feel when your character receives strange dreams.

/pfg/, what's the deal with slavery and Jessica Price?

Like I'm either being given foreshadowing or a direct warning.

Please elaborate--I haven't heard about any recent debacle related to Paizo devs.

>tfw your DM makes the dragon fuck off instead of killing the entire party with ease because one PC has to get married soon

Whoop, all finished with my Hell's Vengeance app. Pretty happy with how the writing came out, I tried to go for evocative and short.

Anyone want to take a look and tell me how I did?
>app.roll20.net/forum/post/4740891/applications-round-2/?pageforid=4759447#post-4759447

>The DM has the dragon fuck off because he knows the PC has to get married soon, so after the marriage The dragon can kidnap the PC's Spouse.

come on man, step up your game.

I dont think I like this NTR....

Seems alright, though I feel a bit perturbed seeing just how combat-heavy the new apps are.

On the one hand, I respect these players for sticking tot heir guns and doing what they like. On the other, it seems ill-advised that so many are focusing on just "I'm scary and I kill things".

>The DM has the dragon fuck off because he knows the PC has to get married soon, Because the Dragon IS the PCs spouse in disguise and they don't want to be late for it either.

Step up YOUR game, user!

Eh, it seemed fitting and I wanted to look through the Spheres of Might stuff. If I was going for a meta build I'd probably have gone for some kind of caster but I'd rather app something I actually want to play.