How to sell and reinvest

I got in the game 2 weeks ago. I put $200 into LTC which became $600. I took $300 of that and put in into: TRX, XRP, XLM, ADA, REQ, LINK, ZRX, WABI, and QTUM. That $300 is now $900.

What advice do you have for choosing which coins I should sell to help continue diversifying my portfolio? Specific to my holdings and in general.

shameless self bump

Just Hodl you made a profit on LTC just by holding

Is that you young samuel pepe?

Asking myself similar things although what ever I'm doing must be working. Went from 0.1333 btc to currently 0.1665

hollo

Bless you child

Noticeably lacking from my hodlings is ETH.

I think the best plan in these times is to grow a coin up, clip it, and replant the wealth in other coins. Most of these coins are gonna be worth 10x at least when more ppl are able to buy them. There is no way to pick a loser, so spreading the wealth is smart. I just don't want to pick off any of my winners.

What I've been doing to slowly build up my xlm while still having money to trade, buy 0.01 worth of it and then when higher, sell 0.0101 btc worth of it and keep the remaining xlm. Buy in for 0.01 when the price drops just a few sats and repeat. Slowly but surely the total amount of lumens is rising. Don't know how effective it is as I really haven't studied different trading strategies

I can smell the gainz from here

I like this. Have you been making coins from this strategy faster than holding one currency? Why not do this with other coins?

I'm getting comfy in this thread

Cause sometimes you sell at a point where it doesn't recover to. Like I have made the mistake with ltc at the moment., idk with doge doing what it has been doing the bast days I've been constantly having a buy and sell order open at the same time. Buy for 30 sats sell for 32. Put 50k doge on both and go to bed, next morning you most likely made a small gain. I don't have much anyways so I take any gain I get, as long as clear the fees easily.

>Notrader
Not measuring in satoshi

put everything into 1 coin.

don't be like me

you also got in just in time for a massive bull run on alts - timing is everything

I think this bull run on alts is going to continue practically forever. At least a few years. People are scared by the price of bitcoin and that won't get any easier for them to swallow.

Teach me what you know about all of this. Give me one good long post.

Not him but you should measure your gains in Satoshi, not in Fiat. Currently you could lose 20% Satoshi each month but in fiat you're still up. My portfolio going from 1500 USD to 2500 means nothing at all as that's what staying in btc would have given me anyways. Saying my portfolio went from 0.13333 btc to 0.1660 btc means you actually trade d better then the bitcoin gain.

you realize that some of us literally don't give a fuck about bitcoin, right?

Kek I don't care what you give a fuck about. As long you can't cash out your alts, you better care about bitcoin. Or at least ETH or ltc.

But I too switch to fiat when feeling down. All those green dollars and % make me blissfully happy.

Let me see if I understand correctly.

I put in 0.01714285714 Satoshis. Now I have 0.04974428 Satoshis. Gain of 0.03260142286.

You're saying I should compare my gains in btc and in cash? Wouldn't they always be equal, if I have to trade for btc to get cash anyway?

How do you gain satoshis by holding bitcoins? Wouldn't they always be worth the same % that you had gained, or lost?

Yes you don't gain by selling high and buying low. Hodling is safe but you won't increase your sats

You don't gain by selling high and buying low? Are you sure you didn't misspeak there?

If I sold btc for 20k I could buy back right now for 18k per. How would that not gain me satoshis, compared to holding?

Likewise, how would buying a coin that rises at a higher % than btc not gain me satoshis?

What coins do you care about?

buy ripple

Yes I mistyped, you do gain by doing exactly that

It's riskier but more profits

I think youre too diversified for the little amount of money you have. Go in on 2 or 3.

Did you even get the logic of his post retard?

All this *muh sats* talk is annoying me.

There has to be a "hindsighttrader.com", where you can see the one and only most profitable trading history possible.
And whenever anybody says they are positive in sats, you direct them to this site, where they see that they could've earned 100x of what they have by pouring their money into the right alts and perfectly timing the pumps.

The only thing I know is I wasted $1500 on crypto this autumn and now my folio says it is worth $3500. Not as good as many of you, but Im glad I am not negative at least.

What? I just told the guys to hold 2 or 3 coins instead of the like 10 he currently has. I said that because he only has like 1k.