Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

Self-realising prophecy edition

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Malice
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Necoho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post your dudes for Omnissiah

First for:
>nice try, faggots it is conversion, just look at the head.
and
>salty assholes, this is the new uber marine and deal with it, there are no knee pads like this.

Thank you machine spirits.

Marine fags looking forward to having to replace your entire army?

Bobby was almost killed by nerd Magnus, he survived only by presence of sisters of silence and harlequins. If he wants to fight Fulgrim he would better invite couple of Khaine avatars and Yncarne for help.

Reminder to hide shitposters, don't encourage them with replies.

Now that Reboot Gigabyte is back, what happens to Marneus? Surely he's still chapter master since Robust Gilligan is managing the empire

gif me uber marines!!

The more I look at bigmarine the more I like the armor. I think I'd have to see it in a standard marine pose to like that enormous bolter though.

Well I for one think this one awesome picture.

Also, anyone has gathering storm III spoilers?

>enormous bolter
that's what she calls it, too

its in the mega

epub is in the OP, go read it

He is happiest chapter master in galaxy.

500 point list

>Combined Arms Detachment (Dark Angels)
70 pts Librarian, Melta Bombs
60 pts Scouts, 4x Shotgun, 1x CCW, Melta Bombs
60 pts Scouts 5x CCW, Melta Bombs
190 pts Tactical Squad, 5 additional marines, plasma pistol, plasma gun, plasma cannon, melta bombs
45 pts Rhino, Hunter Killer Missile
75 pts Land Speeder, 2x Multimelta

He is no longer Spiritual Liege

Should have challenge Magnus to a rock off

Not as long as I CATO SICARIUS STILL LIVES!

17th for TAU!

Is there any benefit to the cultist assault box over 4x cultists boxes?

Seems you just pay 25% extra for a single DV marine.

Chaos players, post pics of your commanders. Come and stand accountable before the Dark Gods!

40k brain memes are the best

What's the last one, Malacwhatshisname or dark mechanicus?

Is it half daemon and half robot?

Malal aka 404 CHAOS GOD NOT FOUND.

You just explained it to yourself.....

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Malice
are you people serious

Oh is that dark mechanicus' sigil?
So it's malac then?

Robert lost to giant bird, Khorne and Slaanesh want to be as strong as Tzeentch.

Why is Veeky Forums getting so triggered by MK 9 armour?

>modern chaos plebs never heard of Malal
I feel like a hipster for real now.

And I don't even play Chaos.

Most of Veeky Forums doesn't give a fuck, hell not even all of /40kg/ cares.

>plebians haven't heard of halal REEEE

git out

>halal

>haven't heard of halal
That's extremely haram.

Was moloch mentioned in an old codex? I learned of him through alfabusa

>halal
Heh

read the wiki link

Khorne is actually the patrician god currently and Tzeentch is faggot meme tier.

Tzeentch: JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED LOL I AM ALPHARIUS, no relevant lore other than Magnus who is getting BTFO repeatedly, faggot tier summoning spam army that's more broken than even Tau

Khorne: No need for stupid gimmicks or fanciness, just red berserkers. Melee army so involves far more positioning and movement. Doesn't look like a dumbass looking up psychic tables every game.

This is like saying casters aren't pleb tier in video games compared to melee. Everyone knows only obese neckbeard otakus and skinny losers play casters.

Anyone have a screencap of "This bridge is mine, and the toll for passage is death" ?

>No Space Marines epub in any of the MEGA

I know we have the pdfs but still, weird.

I didn't know Angron browsed Veeky Forums

>GW policy of not showing artwork for units unless a model exists for it
>The last time that happened we got a LoC
>That sorceror
>Those Crimson corsairs

L-long war soon, fellow brothers?

This is so fucking backwards it's ridiculous.
Nurgle < Tzeentch < Slaanesh < Khorne

Malal is less relevant than the Tau

Congratulations, this is the most painfully stupid thing I've read all day. I now feel ashamed of being a Khorne player.

>this is the most painfully stupid thing I've read all day
What do you expect from people who think nails in their brains is a good concept?

Don't go making that russian manlet a meme now.

That's Malal, chaos god of order and atheism. The game originally had 5 chaos gods.

His modus operandi was to turn chaos warriors away from chaos and in to super hardcore atheists. As the god of atheism he strived to erase all knowledge of himself only to ironically be erased from canon due to a copy right fuck up.

People like to meme this was all part of his plan and he still exists.

So much has changed since they raped tyranids into a flyrant only list. Would genuinely be pleased to get back into the game and see what's changed.

What I'm not okay with is
>Drawing cards like pokemon
>walkers are monstrous creatures with wounds
>everything has ap2 and nids aren't allowed to have armor or ranged or psychic powers
>flyers are a thing

Cruddace was trying to turn every nid into a brainless, grognard marine player. I'm sure it genuinely saddened him that he couldn't sprinkle the cheeto dust on those that abandoned the faith personally.

What annoys me most is the same people who say "Oh I wish played lists that were more fluffy and not " and then they go ahead and field a list that requires that spam to beat.

Can't have it both ways.

Drawing cards has been a thing for over 6 years, where have you been, under a rock?
As for the Nids, true, that's why I sold mine

>drawing cards like pokemon
The only cards I'm aware of are just cards used to replace dice rolls for things like psychic powers or tactical objectives. They're actually fairly convenient.

Yeah, apparently ease of access is a bad thing now?

It does go both ways, though because people like to win.

>Actually putting a two handed handle on a two handed sword
GW hire new artists?

Hows this? This is my first ever real game. Got all of these obviously plus 2 company masters (one from the Dark Vengence set the other bought for me a while back) as well as Belial.

I havent built the second tactical sqad, the deathwing knights or the ravenwing knights yet so can change weapons, or make the deathwing into terminators/command squad and the ravenwing knights into a ravenwing command squad. Need 1500 points obvously.

Don't know much about DA but it looks like a nice balanced lineup.

Can't get a grav cannon on your second taq squad?

>responding to a traditores

Why'd you hand over the faith user? Were you only in it to powergame? What army did you switch to? If it's in the Imperium then there was never hope for you.

Drawing cards wasn't done in 4th and 5th, ash ketchum, so yes.

I can instead of the rocket launcher if thats worth the trade?

I'd say so, as is you have two different ranges and target priorities.

Rocket launchers are worthless, is definitely worth the trade.

Good point, I'll do that then. Thanks!

>having to buy a deck of mission cards in an already bloated game

Sure is convenient spending more on plastic dolls than a gaming computer yep yep

The Machine God is pleased.

Except you don't have to.

You don't have to buy them though, the tactical objectives are all in the core book and army codices.

grav cannons are disgusting. take them

Remove Orks
Remove Nids

I just don't want to feel like Yu Gay Ho and hear another grognard murmur "You've activated my trap card."

Then by the end of the game he's actively discussing his homosexual attraction to young boys. Probably as a result of his attraction to playing card games, which 40k is now among.

Looks like a conversion to me, pretty sure that "super bolter" is just a combi melta.

>still giving a fuck about copyright god

>best god
>got himself killed

sounds like a bitchboy brainlet

You're mixing up Malal with Necoho. Malal is the self destructive aspect, Necoho is the atheist god. whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Necoho

Okay, thought I would help clear this up, since I've been doing conversion for almost ten years now, I've gotten good at spotting many different parts from many different armies, and my opinion is that this is certainly a kitbash, I'll point out where all the parts came from, as illustrated by pic related.

1. the head, pretty simple, this comes from one of the skitarii kits, but most people probably realized this themselves
2. the wrist mounted device, actually one of the chest vents from the riptide kit, it's hard to tell from the finished model, but if you look at the actual riptide sprue you will see the resemblance immediately
3. the gun is pretty simple once oyu know what you are looking at, it is simply a combination of a space marine shotgun and the shoulder mounted cannon of a Warlord Titan
4. I admit the "extended" torso section and me pretty stumped for a while, until I realized that it was just the side panelling of an old Ford station wagon held on with duct tape. Again pretty obvious once you know what you're looking at.

Anyway I hope this has helped clear things up. No there are no "super marines" on the way. This si simply a clever kitbash made from a variety of components from different factions.

I like depictions of Macragge, its probably nicest place to live outside of craftworlds and maiden worlds.

Prospero would have been the nicest place to live if not for the damn Space Furries

A lot of places probably would have been pretty nice if not for Horus.

>Yu Gay Ho
>not You Gay, Homo.
weak effort

>remove awoooo

Trying too hard/10

Here's a (you) for your trouble.

Guys help me. I like the new robobutt girlyman model a lot. I'm almost compelled to start playing smurfs. Do i just kill myself now? im scared please help

For liking the model or wanting to play smurfs? No

For spewing off shit you've read on 1d4chan? Absolutely

>Trying too hard/
Considering the first guy's sloppy hackjob, it's hard not to.

>Prospero
>nice to live on

It was actually a pretty horrible planet with the exception of Tizca

>Sicarius fighting
>Cawl fucking Tzeentchian's shits like there's no tomorrow

Neat.

>play tyranids
>always win
the people I play with don't understand how to kill flyers

>lying on the internet

>flyrant spam
>winning
>playing unfun, unfully armies
>winning

>things only an underaged grognard know

If your enemies bring shit that doesn't offer you any other option, spam them to death.

Space marines really don't grasp how shit the rest of the codex is.

>1d4 know*

I'm thinking of joining a local 1850pt tourney with an IG army. It would be my first. This is my entire army, and I was wondering if it might be better to switch out my two infantry platoons for grenadier veteran squads.

Does anyone actually like purity seals?

well, they're cute animals

Which armies are complete shit tier?

Terra looking kind of wobbly, on the other hand I like the detail that seems to imply the artist knows that the oceans are either much reduced or straight up gone. The Thousand Son with a a bolt through is torso is pretty cool too.