Look at this shit

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kpoxv/predict_the_next_altcoin_to_go_100x_its_value/?st=JBDE7Y0W&sh=a4359e57

Not a single mention of LINK. We’re not even at 50 cents yet and nobody is talking about chainlink. The normie accumulation hasn’t even started. Do you realize how fortunate you are. LINK is unironically at least $50 coin in few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEDiegpFsQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just highlighted how explosive this will be. It's not $50 in few years, more like a few months.

you HAVE to go back Rajeet

>$50 coin in few months
ftfy

Why is this a gif?

This, considering circulating supply and big partnerships we can except 50$ EOY 2018 unless this big cryptobubble pops.

$50.. gents if ChainLink does become THE oracle network (hard to see otherwise) long term we are looking at 10x that.
we're all sleepwalking into being millionaires at this point

To be fair, right after the ICO LINK was hyped as fuck and discussed a lot on reddits eth boards and crypto boards but I think they got burnt hard as fuck too by the post sibos crash and subsequent doldrums. There are a ton of new people who dont know it it though you're right

Biz was the only place to keep the fire burning. But now the fire is rising my friends .

Because everything is getting pumped ravik shankar
Why is this so hard to understand for you stupid linkies
EVERYTHING IS GREENL NO, NOONE CARES ABOUT MUH ORACLES MUH DECNETRALIZED MUH BIGMACS
EVERYTHING IS GREEN, CHECK CMC

I find it very funny that there are people on Veeky Forums who actually think this is a shitcoin that people are just meming about. It's not a guaranteed x100 or anything, sure, but some people actually believe it when fuders say it's a scam

>Not a single mention of LINK. We’re not even at 50 cents yet and nobody is talking about chainlink.

tfw reddit is smarter than Veeky Forums's Linkie anons
You disappoint me lads

Fair point, literally every coin in the top 100 is green. First time I've seen that.

Except LINK has been steadily going up while everything else already mooned 10x. When LINK moons after EOY announcement we will see $2 LINK at the very least.

$50-100 is not far fetched at all.

Bitcoin's market cap is 317 billion and it's a shitcoin. These tokens on the other hand will be useful, and obviously valuable as a result. Plus, the entire crypto shit is still in its infancy in overall valuation. Ironically, Chainlink could play a big role in growing the entire market when it hits 500 billion market cap. It's 168 million right now.

Chainlink will be $750 within 2 years.

>right after the ICO LINK was hyped as fuck and discussed a lot on reddits eth boards and crypto boards
Not how I remember it.
Right after the ICO a bunch of Veeky Forumstards tried to shill it on Reddit, and they sniffed out the 'invasion' in a heartbeat.

There's something about actually promising new coins that works like a dog whistle on them.

>Confused Linkies actually believe this.

you guys deserve to lose money for the unholy amount of shilling you linkies did, and still do, on this board.

Link has been going up steadily for three weeks.
Say what you want, but Link is pretty good and chugging along at its own pace (be it up or down), regardless of what the rest of the market is doing.

It’s almost like they only shill multi-billion market caps coins that already mooned or absolute bitcoin-tier shitcoins like VTC, Verge or XRP. No wonder most of them are poorfags.

To be honest, many of the shills seems to be from people who genuinely believe in the project. All of the fud points are usually smashed fairly quick. I'll consider buying some today

Kill yourself

smart money going to link. nobody knows shit about it yet while everybody is busy with iota and LTC. Link will moon unprecedented. Sergey is a very respected figure in the space and he's been in this for too long. Just wait while things get mature. Link will be on the news every single day. top 5 coin in a year.

WAKE UP THERE ARE DOZENS OF BETTER PRODUCTS THERE IS NO DEVELOPMENT HITS IS PURELY SHILL MOVE THE FUCK ON STOP GETTING SCAMMED WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

STINKY LINKIES SMELL LIKE SHIT
STINKY LINKIES BUY THE DIP

STINKY LINKIES SAY TO HOLD
STINKY LINKIES SMELL LIKE MOLD

why would i kill myself, im not poor like YOU

YOU FAGGOTS DONT UNDERSTAND, ITS THE SEASON OF THE MOON, YOU GET GAINS NOW FOR THE CRYPTO WINTER.

Stinky linkies down eighty percent,
Stinky linkies can't afford their rent,
Stinky linkies put on your knee pads,
Time to service all the cocks of the lads

>$.14 until some weeks ago
$14 LINK wouldn't be so rare. It's actually a pretty conservative prediction for 2018

If link is under 20$ EOY 2018 something has been gone wrong and badly

$10 would be its peak for 2018 you absolute degenerates. Where the fuck is this optimism coming from lmao

Read the fucking whitepaper.

The zeppelin blog post language is very telling of how respected smartcontract and sergey is.

that is because all those illiterate reddit niggers only shill their own coin

>Stinky linkies can't afford their rent,
Doesn't matter
>R E N T F R E E
>E
>N
>T
>
>F
>R
>E
>E

>he doesn't know

INDUSTRY LEADER IN SECURE DECENTRALIZED ORACLES

It's written in LaTeX
I decided to buy the moment I saw that and went all in after further research.
One word: SIBOS
Iron fucking hands.
Lamboand or Death.

Yeah, living under a bridge is indeed

R E N T F R E E

like?

kek stupid fucking normies. all of the coins they're mentioning are literal shitcoins except for REQ, and you'd think with REQ specifically mentioning LINK as their oracle provider you'd think they'd look into it but nope, not a single one of them did. Theyr'e all fucking retarded.

I'm a linkie, but how can they say that? The main net isn't even up yet.

Req also comes from Y Combinator, which surprise suprise also has monetary interests in reddit.

Gee I wonder why out of all the shitcoins they could choose to shill they went straight to Req.

This so fucking much. REQ is the most shilled coin there and it’s using chainlink.

There's no decent competition though, so they're still industry leaders. First mover advantage is massive.

I used to live under a bridge lol

>bought link at 5300 sats

T-they told me it was now or never :(
Did I get PnD'd guys?

I don't know what this shit is about, but ctrl+F "smart contract" returns a bunch of results so it's something.

So many of them saying XBY.. you've got to be fucking kidding me.

Link is a shit coin. Kys

>bagholders shilling their bags

surprise