I'm too autistic to participate. Are there any recordings of interesting sessions I could look up on youtube?

I'm too autistic to participate. Are there any recordings of interesting sessions I could look up on youtube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/itmeJP/playlists
pastebin.com/F8teW7rr
mediafire.com/folder/1ecybp6dp8rix/SoloTG
mega.nz/#F!9R8G2aQb!g-dZXkyCmkrljzH60tZEhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hKW0bXLfF6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, as an autist who has Dmed for a group of literal autistic manchildren for most of his DMing career, I can tell you with certainty.

You are NEVER too autistic to play an autistic game like this.

Before reading the rules and learning how to play I looked up if there's a way to cheat. I'm beyond hope user, please just link me some fun sessions I could watch instead.

None, they all suck, it's boring to watch, really.

Wondering same thing. Last time I played was like 6 years ago when I still had friends.
Lately been getting very interested again but too autistic to find any groups to play with.

There are quite a few podcasts of sessions, the one I'm following right now is called The Adventure Zone

itmejp's games are pretty good. Just be ready to cry if a game gets cancelled expectantly
youtube.com/user/itmeJP/playlists

>too autistic

Clearly you've never played GURPS or Traveler.

1 to Chris chan, how autistic is my idea of uploading oneshot sessions of lesser known systems on YouTube?

That sounds like a cool idea, I don't think it's autistic to give lesser known things a better shot at attracting people to them.

Watch, yes. But I like to listen while I'm doing something else.

I can't even figure out how I would react to events that haven't happened to me yet, let alone roleplay.

Rollplay and Critical Role

There

I always liked watching penny arcades Acquisitions Incorporated videos. I've been searching for other videos to watch and for stuff that's not just D&D but I can hardly find anything that's fluid and entertaining. Most times it's just lots of "ums," technical difficulties, or the players/DM just aren't as great as I'd like. I've only been searching on YouTube thus far though.

If you're interested in playing but are like me in that I don't like interacting with other people then give the Mythic GM-less thing. Google it up. It's a system to make it so you can play without a DM for anything rule set. I typically just stick to the free table top RPG risus cause it's quick and simple to make a character and go. Plus you can do any genre.

If anyone knows any good folk to check out though I'd really appreciate it. It helps me fall asleep at night watching people play games.

itmejp has some good sessions, just don't get to attached to certain sessions.

I wouldn't want you in any of my games.

You sound bad. Like, quality-of-human-being bad.

Which is why I at least have the decency to not even attempt to join.

Well, good to understand your flaws, I suppose. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy tabletop games, though, have some other guy's links.

pastebin.com/F8teW7rr - Solo links
mediafire.com/folder/1ecybp6dp8rix/SoloTG

Also I set up a mini trove of Two Hour Wargames, which support single player and gm-less co-op play if you happen to find an autistic friend to play RPG/wargame hybrids with.

mega.nz/#F!9R8G2aQb!g-dZXkyCmkrljzH60tZEhQ

I recommend D&D is for Nerds by Sanspants Radio.Don't let the title put you off, it's a fucking hilarious podacst.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKW0bXLfF6s
Start with this short (2 and a half hour) standalone adventure and if you like the style go back to the beginning,

It's a podcast so only listening required

>I looked up if there's a way to cheat
You have made the right choice staying away from this hobby. That may be your sole redeeming quality as a person.

Eric Vulgaris has a good series doing that, but more people could always show off lesser-known systems

RIP Swan Song and West Marches... Nebula Jazz is alright so far I think, but Court of Swords, just no. Blades is fully the thing keeping me interested in the channel in general