Its time

Its time

every other coin has allready mooned, now its vtc time

remember btc is gold, ltc is silver, vtc is copper

now that btc and ltc have gone up astronomicaly its only a matter of time before vtc does that aswell

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cooperland

Lets go 20 by the end of the year. New wallet coming out and lots more

> All in on VTC and everything besides it moons

VTC mooned from sub $1 to almost $10. Moon already happened. That being said I hold about 500 Vert and I think it's going to $20 in the mid term range and $100 long term. I don't expect 100% gains in a short time frame anymore. But with Eth moving to PoS and VTC adding AMD miner support soon it could definitely pick up. I'll patiently wait.

I like this coin in terms of technology, but it just doesn't have good marketing. You guys need to up your game.

Sorry, it’s crashy crashy time for everything for a little while.

Time to buy!!

GRS is bronze, you can have your shitty copper

Vtc should be st litecoin previous price, between 60-80$. Thenwhole market is being utterly retarded and everyone seems to be overlooking vertcoin for now. It's a goodass coin and it will hit the price I mentioned above in 2018, I'm 100% sure of that.

>.
What makes it good?

make money with this first and then switch over to vert :)

Shitcoin that does absolutely nothing. Why not get Monero if you want ASIC resistance? Will be the first to go to 0 after the bubble bursts.

>remember btc is gold, ltc is silver, vtc is copper
WRONG
GRS is COPPER
VRT is NICKEL

Huge community (go to reddit and check how many people are part of it and how many are online lurking all the time) , one click miner ready for normie use, the asic resistant meme will hit in 2018 twice as harder as it did in october, devs are very active, I think they are working on the 1-click miner for and right now.
This is a safe bet.

GRS has all this already plus way more and actual competent devs who don't botch deadlines every time.

Only things VTC has over GRS is the superior name and the strong cult following for whatever reason.

Put some of my VTC gains in GRS, the VTC gold rush has ended.

> this but bitcoin

This

All this talk about VTC and GRS and no one mentions viacoin (VIA)?! I am in all three. SegWit, LN and Atomic Swaps in addition to the cheaper tx and withdrawal fees compared to the bigger coins. Anonymity in GRS and VIA is planned. VIA broke ATH... pic related.

They need to rebrand that shit man, groestcletncoin sounds terrible.

>GRS needs rebranding
Shut up and accumulate. Google was called BackRub ffs

Nah, the accumulation phase was during early 2017, now it's just a PnD where whales who bought at that time win.

If you wanna discuss crypto come here discord.gg/FN6pVrn

read what you just wrote.
And now ask yourself, is this right?