Character Art Thread

didn't find one in the catalog, so.

I'll start by dumping some stuff and requesting effeminate men.

2/7

3/7

4/7

5/7

6/7

7/7

Requesting fantasy egyptians

/r/ing fantasy-like knights and the like, like this guy or pic related
Chain or plate armours with that high fantasy vibe

I request dragon using their breath breath weapon

Any royal-looking halflings?

>requesting effeminate men

Just take a selfie senpai

Familiar with Kekai Kotaki?

Treefolk? Or people who look... planty? It's for a guy who can turn into a treefolk.

This one's awesome, thanks man.

Np, it's a concept art from gw2, a gold mine for good planty creatures art if you're looking for more.

Modern bards?

I'll give gw2 art a look for art. I've heard good thing about the art work from it before.

pic related

You underestimate my bear-ness, m8. Also I really do need it for a campaign kek not magical realm stuff

Does someone have lightly-armored longswordsman? I would like art for a wandering adventurer.

For effeminate men user. I'll see if I have any more, or anything for the other requests.

Meantime, I'm requesting desert stuff. Running a D&D campaign set in a not!Middle East setting soon, so I'm trying to stock up on sultans, viziers, dervishes, and all that good stuff.

Not sure if this is effeminate enough for you, but it's the only other thing I have.

I'll dump some

Also the next Magic: the Gathering set (out in April) will be set on not!Egypt, so you might wanna check some of the card arts when they start making the rounds

love this Janissary dude

got some Africa stuff too, which sometimes fits the desert bill. I'll dump em too if you want

another janissary type

These are all really great, thank you! I'll take all of it! And yeah, I'll definitely keep an eye out for that MtG set.

Believe some user was looking for fantasy armored dudes?

And yeah, I have a bit of not!Africa, too, which I'm thinking of just incorporating as another regional culture on the continent, so I'd love any of that kind of thing you'd want to upload. Don't want to cross the streams TOO much and dilute the overall atmosphere, but we'll see.

More for high fantasy armor user.

aaaaaaand I'm tapped out. Hope you get to use it, best campaign I ever ran was not!Istanbul/Arabian Nights setting.

k then. Just a few tho

das it mane

Any realistic polearm users floating about in your folders?

Pic related is almost perfect but he's too old.

and done. Hope it helps.

Thanks so much!

Not sure if treant user is still looking, but here's something a bit different?

Treant user here. Always happy for more. This one's actually a really good one for my Human form because I have a fairy famililar.

Goblins or Elves. The sneaky kinds.

ok

this is like the opposite of the Prime Time of Your Life video

actually that might be it for dragos using their drago breath.

Don't suppose people have small Lizardmen?

i'll see what i have for this
can this be a boy? idk

fits for desert stuff too

idk if this counts

do you mean like little elves that make shoes sneaky or just like... sneaky fantasy elves.

Honestly either.

ok idk im just gonna post some goblins and elves i guess

this guy seems like he might be sneaky? idk

No, who/what's this?

This one's actually awesome. Thanks man.

not even sure what this is. sorry user i don't think i have much sneaky goblin/elf art

what the fuck is going on in this picture?

metal arm goblin monk with a big ass scroll striking a pose?

This looks like that one treeman from Gormiti.