ITT we describe Veeky Forums with a single image

ITT we describe Veeky Forums with a single image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca3qvbdFSZk
bato.to/reader#c80080eb34f0565e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

every single general thread

I win.

you gettin' good, frankie boi

>Doesn't explicitly say "I wish"

Clever.

>Kids
>Crabs
That's a vague enough justification to post my favorite WebM of the season.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca3qvbdFSZk

I don't understand why you didn't put a condom in her hands

Because obviously she's rubbing her belly where he's going to put a baby.

You idiot.

You can't deny that this mother fucker was the embodiment of Veeky Forums.

Wow dude, not cool.

It's not rape if it's a elf.

>but why tho

My sides

That's an elf-like alien.

It isn't rape at all, that's rough play. How the hell do you convince a rapee to dress up as a space elf?

I'd imagine you'd force them.

Close enough.

That's fine. Like elves, aliens also lack souls.

That's a lilirarune.

Oh look at those nice guardsmen offering to return the xenos breastplate while not thinking about the whole situation sexually at all.

Aren't Eldar, at least according to some fluff, supposed to be so fast humans can't even really track them moving at full speed?

I feel like she should be able to get away, if not murder most of those guys.

Well user, she'd be awfully off balance trying to cover her shame there. Luckily, as said they're willing to help her out. Just look, one is removing his belt so they can strap her broken armor back on til she runs home and can get it repaired. Real gents.

The post was about
However I do like your image.

no way is this real

It's real, there was another one in the series, too.

>Implying you don't want to impregnate a Genie

That seems more like Veeky Forums.

>not using stats for mimic for that picture

Nice try, little guy, but that's not a wish!

Half genie. You're bound to catch some serious shit from the human half.

>not getting the meme

I don't get it.

So you totally believe all those greentext stories really happened, huh? Boy, you're in luck! I've got an amazing opportunity for you!

is that the show with the tittymonster Aztec god? What's it called?

They're about roleplaying games, which are pretend by nature. What does it matter if they happened?

Kobayashi no Maidragon

The dragons that are based on real ones are surprisingly accurate to myth, considering the premise.

I definitely intend on checking it. The plot on some of those characters seems real thicc.

Underrated post.

I unironically like this photo

these make me wonder... are there any manga about ttrpg groups?

bato.to/reader#c80080eb34f0565e

Even is translated by Veeky Forums.

>tfw nobody ever got the second volume

I hate this logic. If you hand wave problems with your universe, it's a shit universe and you're a shit world builder. Any good fictional universe needs to be one thing and one thing: internally consistent. That universe can be absolutely retarded. It can have a race of hermaphroditic anthropomorphic ponies that reproduce through the consumption of small balls of dirt; that's fine. So long as three books later you don't have a shemale horse shit out a baby without eating any dirt and tell me that it's a fantasy story, it doesn't have to make sense.

Reading fiction is entering into an unspoken agreement with the author- he lays out the rules, and then he tells a story abiding by them. If a story isn't internally consistent, it kills all suspense or tension. As Brandon Sanderson wrote:

"An author’s ability to solve conflict with magic is DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL to how well the reader understands said magic."

If you're going to break with your universe's internal logic, why even bother? Just tell me the heroes win and the bad guys die, who gives a fuck how it happened if they don't have to work for it.

I didn't ask for this feel.
But it's a good feel.