JumpChain CYOA Thread #1385: Scream Of Incoherent Rage Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVJTGLL2SnI
bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ururu_Tsumugiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moron.

You alright BLADE?

He's been failing all day, how do you think he feels

Is the timeline stabilizing?

Sounds like a really really good excuse to keep jumping to me. You'd never run out of things to do either since you'd always live with purpose.

Satisfaction is for quitters.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Added race descriptions, changes item/delivery bag description, added sploosh drawback.

Please refer to the thread title for my opinion on the last five minutes or so.

Seems that way. It just took rerouting energy from the phazors through the deflector dish with some tachyon particles.

Unfortunately we now seem to be occupying an alternate reality where a sentient wig is president.

you kidding? at this rate the route will be locked off entirely

>No peace or happiness.

Self inflicted self induced idiocy you mean?

HAPPINESS IS FOR QUITTERS.

>ITT: butthurt SJWs who love the electoral college except when it works against them

Also, you're a fucking leaf. The implication in your post is that /your/ president is a sapient wig. You need to stop.

>Explaining why this place is so miserable half the time

Just because you say something doesn't make it true. It's entirely possible to attain peace and happiness on that path.

The leafs don't use presidents. They don't understand the concept.

You can be fine with an electoral college and still dislike the results because democracy is a flawed piece of shit.

Unfortunate that the system is one of the least flawed pieces of shit we have.

Yoro please that wig is going to make anime real.

Ok, so these should combos for bleach based off of the story itself, as long as the author of the jump doesn't mind them.
Also, correct me if I'm wrong with any of this since my knowledge of bleach is a little rusty and I relied on the wiki to fill in some gaps.

Drop-In+Shinigami 600CP: Natural Substitute Shinigami (No loss of powers over time like someone turned into one)
Shinigami+Hollow 600CP: Natural Visored (Doesn't require you to suffer from an experiment to become one)
Hollow+Shinigami 600CP: Natural Arrancar (What it says on the tin)
Drop-In+Shinigami+Hollow 600CP: Normal Ichigo
(See below)
Drop-In+Shinigami+Hollow+Quincy 600CP: Full Ichigo
(See Below)
Fullbringers are also humans with hollow reiryoku in them so if you were to take drop-in with the hollow 600cp you'd technically be able to develop the power according to lore?
/shrug

The difference between normal and full Ichigo would be the merged hollow form from the final arc (and maybe a few other things. It's complicated) since the merged form would require having quincy energy as seen here

Is there any chance to be able to take a non hylian race and still be a functional drop in?
I'm not asking for the background discounts, but I don't really want a history.

Like AA?

Wrong.

No, more the opposite. Like a bar.

1. It was an attempt at humor, not a jab at anyone.
2. America is large enough and influential enough in the world that ignoring it's politics is simply not an option.
3. Have you /seen/ Justin Trudeau? I could just as easily have been describing him. His hair is glorious. He has nearly as many appearance perks as Red.

Nah, America challenging Japan to a Giant Robot Battle is going to make anime real.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVJTGLL2SnI

AA implies that people are trying to recover. Nobody here bothers trying. They're just diving deeper into the escapism. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody's already failed a couple of courses because of jumpchain given how many people seems to be in school

how does janpaseiga in inuyasha compare to the swords I assumed its based off of?

You misunderstand.
"AA is for quitters" is what I meant.

Well... yeah.

To quote a technically correct guy twice:
"Power without purpose is worthless"
"Purpose without power is meaningless".

Gotta have both.

Also, everyone always forgets about The Power of Love and The Power of Friendship for some reason.

Trudeau is far more successful than anybody here ever will be, and that's a true fact.

Sure.

Marche was right.

AA is for people trying to console one another with sob stories and life experiences. The real quitters act, they don't just go to conferences and chat about quitting.

Yeah, and so is alcoholism. It's all a matter of perspective.

Reposting from last thread with changes

So Minish Cap had the option to be Minish Link, and now Wind Waker has the option to be Rito Link.

I certainly hope the trend continues.

It'd be fucking hilarious if somebody dropped out of college because of jumpchain and came here to complain.

For the other option in shinigami powers, are the prices 300/400? Because there seems to be a surcharge just to choose merged and dual.

Thank ye kindly.

Hey, what are your thoughts on ?

Too bad there's no Minish waifu for Minish Link.

Canadians all secretly desire to become Americans.

>Marche
FFTA?

Who else has a thing against unhealthy escapism with that name?

>World Tournament
Wait, so we fight Chad and Renji, but not Ichigo? Weird.

Also, I disagree with what people said earlier about Drop-in not needing a 800 perk, because it made up for the fact they don't get a power table by default. I agree that Transcendance didn't fit with them, though.

I like it, but what about Quincy+Hollow?
They were, I lowered it to 200pp for importing and 300cp for extra sword
The sword is 300cp because it is a new Zanpakuto entirely and gives you 500pp

Reminder to EVERYONE that Hollows are the WEAKEST race in Bleach.

You make a fine point.
I'd love to see more "Be Link" options.

Though that would lead to some...interesting complications for OoT and Twilight Princess.

Being born into the upper class will do that.

I wanted the powers to gradually increase. I guess I can add in Ichigo though.

I like them. They looks cool.

Marche is known for basically denouncing jumpchain in its entirety and telling us why this hobby is truly a trivial pursuit.

weakly

>MFW

It's less good, but Inuyasha is a series that is secretly about building the best sword ever.
You could pobably go about improving it in jump rather easily.

I like them, they're just pitifully weak compared to Shinigami and Quincies.

Don't sacrifice potential for appearance.

How does Transcendence actually work? Wouldn't the fact that powers need to be of 'similar origin' bar you from combining Hollow powers with anything else? Also, does Number 1 work with learning skills or growth of raw power or both?

Also, Quincy's other powers are a bit worse off for the price than Shinigami's other powers, since buying them doesn't give you a bonus as opposed to learning them on your own (except for Pure Blood obviously).

So, taking Resurrecion as a Shinigami makes you a Visored, right? Or something else?

God Bless America, the origins of humanity.

I don't think it's actually possible to improve weapons in Inuyasha. Inuyasha was mostly just learning how to use his right while Sessy was spending his time being asshurt he got the shitty worthless sword.

Reminder that you have to die and end your chain to become an arrancar.

Actually, I seem to have misread it. Other allows you to import a weapon, and then the two options do more stuff.

Quincy+Hollow: You get will die within a few years. Best have a kid with a Shinigami in a human body so he can become a hero.

Jumper the Human should probably give more than 300 cp, since it removes your out of jump abilities AND caps you at peak human.

800 CP.

Damn after reading the wiki I seem to have totally misremembered how things went.
I forgot that Tessaiga has power copying and that it wasn't just asspull after asspull. My bad. It has been a very long time.

I'd think you'd be more like Aizen or his cronies, considering the perk says he used the Hogyoku on you.

Or have one of the myriad 'play nice' powers from the rest of the chain. Safety First may not apply but I'm pretty sure that Tandem Style with Capstone Boost would do you well.

But if he couldn't save anyone, does him being right really matter?

Is there a general companion import option? Or just buy the various 'friends'?

What if you have an energy merging perk and use it to merge your Quincy spiritual energy with some energy that's poisonous to people who haven't acclimated to it gradually (also have a one up perk)? Would that really screw Yhwach up?

But he saved everyone he wanted to.

You fool, all should gaze upon the appearance of Jumper and weep.

Same series or similar kind of power up. An example would be SDK with another series that uses auras, or mystic eyes.

Both

Fixed that problem
B-but it's cool
I can do that
Various friends.

>Sure you can walk for the first time in your life
>And you don't have an alcoholic father
>But escapism is bad guys!

It's under the Shinigami items for some reason.

Tessaiga DOES get improved at one point, with a Demon-fang. But it only happens once.

And Tetseiga isn't worthless.

Needs more Cthulhu saves the World update.

So, that would be 500 cp for nine (eight?) friends, spread across three origins. Do they get the 800 cp, or just 500 because I didn't double them up?

Healing is for girls.

>mfw I've been doing it wrong this whole time

>Listening to anything Marche says

Actually, the 200 cp items all do the same thing, though the imported companions are of a different origin. Specifically, the one you bought.

Kay.

>implying

Surgeons.

The key is to get the perk that links appearance to power so that every time you get appearance perks you're actually powergaming.

Granted 'Peak Human' in Bleach is pretty fucking high. See bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ururu_Tsumugiya and pic related.

Quick question. Does the boost from What Doesn't Kill Me vanish if you regen the damage or does it last as long as you keep Bankai active?

But that's no fun at all. You have to look awesome while fighting to truly be the shonen hero.

Healers GET all the girls*

Saving someone's life does amazing things for your ability to get into relationships

Just look at Sessomaru and Kaguya or Rin

Why do you think we're here instead of being productive in the real world if we actually listened to Marche? Even the resident shitposters agree that /jc/ is a better place than the rest of the world. They'd probably kill their relatives without a second thought if it meant making /jc/ real.

it was only one class
not even kidding.

Find me a surgeon that cuts you with healing and thus is worthless in battle despite being a demon lord and thus needing that skill more than healing.

>Ururu
>Human

It's discounted for the same origin.
Still 800 gained since its all of them.
Lasts for the entire Bankai

>And now your mom is not dead
>and this world has been shown to be completely real
>but fuck you Im destroying it anyway.

There is a reason marche shows up on chaos side in dissidia.

Revive kills zombie bro.
Powerliches don't stand a chance.

Just get mindrape perks and have everything love you unconditionally and unerringly. Free will is unnecessary if it doesn't benefit you.

Depending on the kind of healing, too much of it could induce cancer.

If I'm reading this right:

Drop-In costs 0cp and gets 0pp. They can get 500pp by buying another origin's capstone for 600cp.

Everyone else costs 100/200cp and gets 1000pp. They can get another 500pp by buying their own capstone for 300cp (or someone else's for 600cp).

I'm not familiar with Bleach. Is having a history in this world so horrible, that this is (apparently?) balanced?

Very few zombies around.

His doesn't.