2. Do you create your own creatures?
3. Answer the pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDhCgAoggX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Infinite
2. Yes
3. Both

I can respect people who use their own monsters, but frankly, creating my own monsters is basically half the fun of combat.

>1. How vast is your beastiary?
Pretty large.

>2. Do you create your own creatures?
Occasionally.

>3. Answer the pic.
A, I can talk with them but I can't talk to a fish.

Big enough, but not "3.X with all splatbooks" by any means.

Even when I use standard ones I tend to change things.

A. Thumbs are very functional, even if she can't breathe water she'll outswim me any day, and she has the face and probably voice needed for me to communicate effectively with her.

1. Fairly small atm, but burgeoning
2. Yes
has it correct

1.From sentient pebbles to extra-dimensional god-entities that are almost embarrassingly overpowered.
2.Sometimes, though usually based off of past things.
3. First one. Better company, can properly, etc.

1. Reasonably vast. About 70% of the library of monsters found in basic D&D and AD&D. I tend to keep anything with a folkloric background and toss whatever was made by gamers since the time of Gygax.

2. Rarely. I prefer my monsters to come from mythology and folklore.

3. A, because I reject the entire premise of the so-called "mermaid problem". If mermaids didn't have vaginas, they wouldn't have belly buttons.

Mermaid can also swim to shore, communicate a message for help, and even give intelligible consent.

Yes, but I prefer recurring ones for familiarity. A player going "ahh I can handle that one!" without thinking builds versimlilitude like nothing else.

Yes.

A obviously. Fucking normies cant fuck a cloaca or something?

1. Pretty large. I add to it as I go, but it also depends on the system. Ones I've been playing longer have a larger group of ready-made enemies on hand than ones I've just started.

2. Yes. Often.

3. Blowjobs, handjobs, titty fucks, conversation. Not being an unattractive fish abomination. Who in the hell wouldn't choose A?

B, you idiots. You can eat B in good conscience because it's obviously not human. It also doesn't appear to be sentient, so you can rape it if you feel like it. Also it's scary and if any tribespeople attack you on day 1 your mermaid-thing will scare them off. Plus it would be hilarious watching a retarded fish thing run around on ground.

>cloaca

A cloaca is an opening which both anal and urogenital. Reptiles, birds, and amphibians have them; fish do not.

They do, retard, just not all of them.

>Among fish, a true cloaca is present only in elasmobranchs (sharks and rays) and lobe-finned fishes. In lampreys and in some ray-finned fishes, part of the cloaca remains in the adult to receive the urinary and reproductive ducts, although the anus always opens separately. In chimaeras and most teleosts, however, all three openings are entirely separated.[4]

>consent

Then you're doing it wrong.

1. Now that I think of it, all my enemies are sentient humanoids... except gremlins. The only beasts are player companions (dogs, cats, wolves, bears, rats, hawks, crows, snake, etc).
2. Standard, but all home brew stats and lore.
3. M1 could leave for help... but could also leave for good if she's fed up with your shit.

This reminds me of that episode of Red Dwarf with the 'better than life' machine.

> Tries to rape mermaid
> It swims away
Well fuck I guess I'm stuck here wanking it.

1. Small
2. yes
3. Pic related

1. Yes.
2. Depends on the setting. In 4e, always.
3. Hmmm, fishpussy or making out with fishmonster?

Both.

>Mipha
>not Sidon
Shit taste desu

1. Pretty vast
2. On occasion, I'm clever with refluffing and using multiple templates but I don't create a lot.
3. youtube.com/watch?v=UDhCgAoggX8

not that big
yes
top half human is way better wtf

I imagine the reproductive organs of a mermaid to be hidden in much the same way that the gills of a fish are hidden.
In case you didn't know, there's a gill flap to protect them, meaning at a glance they don't have any.

Thus, the correct answer is clearly A.

Are there any people who do actually have a bestiary of their own and not just pretend to have one? With almost infinite monsters in all kinds of published bestiaries, what's the point? I often put my own spin on monsters that already exist, and sometimes make my own ones, especially for boss creatures, but I really don't see the point in writing a bestiary for yourself. Not to mention that in over a decade of playing RPG's I've never seen anyone actually do that.

1. I find pictures of monsters on the Internet that I like and make up stats. so near infinite
2. Tried Drawing my own but my players laughed at the art quality so i just keep those to myself.
3. Cop out Pick related

Vast
All of the time.
Lady top, she can swim properly and bring me fish and blowjobs. B's dead flopping around on the sand and rotting within a week.

>butcheeks on a mermaid

this is the shittiest trend bar none

>Plus it would be hilarious watching a retarded fish thing run around on ground.
Fuck you, now I'm laughing while imagining it running around the island like an idiot with a trash can over their head.

>How many bullets to the back of the skull did you say?
>Thirty.
>It's tempting.

Depends on the system. In 5e I usually stick to MM/Volo's. I often reskin or tweak them a little but really, I only take risks creating new creatures with new mechanics for my light-as-hell homebrew.

Also pic related is a dumb question. If it had been "who'd you rather fuck" then MAYBE you could make a case for B, but as a companion on a desert island A is superior. Sure, the fish-head can venture onto dry land and keep me company, but no arms is kinda pointless. Might as well just visit the mermaid every now and then.

B because I'm a feetfag.

1. 250 or so.
2. Yes. For all of my world's.
3. A

This This This.

This is stupid, if anything the mermaid would have a vagina like a dolphin

1. not enough
2. hold my beer
3. anwser C, pic related