Filename thread or whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

theoi.com/Olympios/ZeusFamily.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I got that reference

I don't care /d/'s penis, but she has many other redeeming qualities.

would rattle dem bones

there is so much wrong with those angles

I have memorized every filename, and can now recognize them by thumbnail.

Oc

I was an actual bear. hung around the party because the fighter kept giving me fish. got to maul a lich into submission (animals with PC levels are broken)

good times.

How the fuck do you solve that without trigonometry? I don't even know what does and does not qualify as trigonometry. I thought trigonometry was just "all the triangle shit."

huh. what a coincidence.

strawberry

i... I'm not alone.

*Bearly tear*

Trig is basically sine, cosine, tangent and their related stuff. Without them, you're restricted to geometry principles (quadrilaterals has 360 degrees, straight line is 180, etc).

It turns out this problem can't be solved to a specific angle. But that's what you get when women try teaching STEM.

>captain america is a girl
fine sure whatever, diversity isn't my trigger
>captain america is black
I'm not a /pol/ock, so why not
>captain america stands up for women's rights
sounds like something captain america would do, I'm on board
>captain america has an ugly two foot long ponytail perfect for jerking on in the heat of battle
why. why does girlcaptain have to be a fucking barbie.

I don't get it

Ignoring hostages you don't know is just common sense.
To become an hostage in the first place you have to be an unharmed weak cunt anyway, and they're probably ridden with stockholm syndrome, who cares if one or two or all die.

There's in literally nothing personel in hostage situation, the only correct response is Spetsnaz response.

Get out.

Never on Veeky Forums have I seen someones point so thoroughly proven by the argument.

You can bound omega but not solve it with the given information.

The "retard but it works" way is to draw the figure on paper with the indicated angles and measure the answer.

This won't constitute a proper method of solving the problem for most teachers though.

>isthatapenisreference

there's also the traditional complaint against the glaring incomprehension of classical mythology

The explanation I've heard from /co/ on occasion is that Marvel Hercules apparently hates his dad and doesn't want to be like him.

However, I'm assuming femcap doesn't know this. Therefore she's still retarded.

Well, she probably went through the American education system. So I'm willing to be lenient.

>Apple puts out a new product

It doesn't work because the figure is never to scale.

>It doesn't work because the figure is never to scale.

>implying the triangles have to be congruent to figure out the angles
>implying similarity isn't enough for figuring out the angles
What did he mean by this?

I mean the angles are not accurately represented either. Only the topology is.

The values of the angles are known, though.

Knowledge of two angles' values allows you to build a similar triangle to ABC.
Knowledge of the other two angles' values allows you to build a line similar to DE.
After that, you can measure the alpha angle physically.

It's angles, user. As long as the lines are straight and you respect the angles given at the start, you can't fuck up the angles on a triangle.

It's Captain America in 2099. She was genetically engineered And is a superhuman.

Not the guy you were replying to, but the only "muh 2099" superhero I find remotely tolerable is Spiderman 2099, and he's not even in the same franchise as Captain America and his buttbuddies.

Why would you have Tywin as knight and not as general?

Ha ha disregard me I'm bad at reading comprehension. user meant making a new drawing based on the given numeric angles; I thought he meant to measure the figure as would have been provided for the question.

>8640x6000

>MIENTRAS TANTO, LOS MAGOS DEL TIEMPO!

Somebody come up with a better one

When you realize that the sum of the angles of triangle is 180 degrees and 360 for a square, you can just fill in the gaps.
But im stuck with the last triangle, of course it can be solved easily with trigonometry, but that is no fun.

The 150 and the 140 is the sum of the the two unknown angles.

>Super Mega Comics
Patrician taste

>How do you think the Zeus you keep boasting about would react to knowing his own son is acting like a drunken assaulter of women?
Disappointed. Mostly because the "acting like" rather than "being" part.

We all know the sums of the interior angles of polygons. The issue is exactly that there is not enough information to find alpha without the use of trigonometry.

Herc is the best.

I will never get over how hard Marvel has fallen

go read some Greek mythology, Marvel.

theoi.com/Olympios/ZeusFamily.htm

That's an edit.

In the actual comic, Herc apologizes and stops; because he doesn't want to go around being his dad.

That's pretty good.

They have. She has. Hercules doesn't want to be his dad so she's comparing him to big Z.

see