ARTHHHHHHH BTC AND ETH CRASH WTF IT WAS DOING SO GOOD YESTERDAY DID THE CHINKS SCREW US OVER????...

ARTHHHHHHH BTC AND ETH CRASH WTF IT WAS DOING SO GOOD YESTERDAY DID THE CHINKS SCREW US OVER????? IM STAYING UP AT 5:20AM FREAKING OUT IM SWEATING IF ANYONE IS AWAKE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

I have no idea but this is some serious fucking price action.

HELP IM FREAKING OUT PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE AWAKE ETH IS DOWN ALMOST 7% IN THE LAST HOUR WE'RE CRASHING DOWN AGAIN AGREEEEEE.

i fucking hate bitcoin so much

>eth up 16.60%
>gives a fuck about btc

Buy the dip mongoloids

This aint shit, its going back up very soon. Too much new money coming in. They cant stop it even though they are trying. Eventually BTC cant hold alts down either. We are already below 50% BTC dominance.

We are all going to make it.

you on the left

Calm down you fucking retard, it goes up in the long run

why is bitcoin crashing also. I can understand the alts after that run

stop panicing you faggots. what do you expect after this crazy runup? We'll be at least 1k on NYE

Eth/ltc/btc all crashed at the same time, if u didnt buy i feel pittifull for you

SELL!!!!

??

it better be I don't want to loose all my money:( crypto is literally the only chance I have at a good life, and my only chance to have sex and friends. I have 95% of my entire networth in ETH

should i buy back in at 750?

Buy high, sell low

How long have you been watching bitcoin? Flash crashes like this are a regular occurrence. The point is to drop the price fast, scare people into selling, thus be able to buy at a low price, then when people exit the market they raise sell walls, price goes up, people FOMO and buy back in at a loss. Happens all the time, it's how the rich get richer. Don't sweat it, roll with the punches

DON'T EVEN SAY IT'S GOING THAT LOW IT'S RECOVERING AS WE SPEAK WE'RE ON ANOTHER RUN ON THE ETH TRAIN GET IN BEFORE IT LEAVES THE STATION WE'RE HITTING 1K BY JAN

eth is now back at 800?

im retarded?

Immmmm sleeeeeepppy

Calm the fuck down idiot. It's gonna go back up

S T R O N G

H
A
N
D
S

Okay sorry, I guess my shitty TA meme lines are lying, and the demand is dead at this hour.

You are right user.

btc gonna hit 20K by january. cap this

>selling at short term losses
lel
keep feeding those whales nigger

Bought the dip, just follow the whales :0)

This kind of dip happened 4 times last week and it always recovered after just a few hours

MOMMY MOMMY NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE RED CANDLES NONONONONO NOT THE RED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY PLEAAAASE

How high would it go though after this?

lewl wut ar u doin en heer srah

fuck off faggot, LEAVE ME ALONE

Fuken saved, one of the best pink wojaks. Thanks user

Look at eth/btc price, it's still inflated compared to eth/usd. People are dumping btc to eth for fast transfers so they can cash out. ETH will be fine, it's bitcoiners that need to be worried right now.

>pink wojak
>pink id

I go for lunch and everything is fucked. Wtf happened?

bitcoiners on suicide watch

OMG OMG bitcoin is the same price as it was a couple of days ago.

RUN LOOT RAPE

I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY IN ETH AND BTC WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO

IT MAY BE PINK BUT ALL MY COINS ARE BRIGHT RED PURELY RED CANDLES NO GREEN CANDLES TO BE FOUND

definitely don't sell the ETH, and consider selling the BTC for ETH before the normies wake up. I'd probably settle for mid to low 18k when selling the BTC if it were me, but it's up to you bro.

is it the final crash before the blue moon

Unless you called it at the right time and went to tether or are one f the whales staging these crashes, there's no way to always keep 100% of your profits, this shit always happens.

Sell the dip guys!

I hope you lose it all.

PSYCH! JUST KIDDING LOL!

>What did he mean by this?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's going back up

sshhhhhhhh, let the day traders sell so we can pick up moar for cheap

ETH and LTC always dips with BTC, but ETH and LTC recover while BTC won't

i am a daytrader lol

nooo user! hodl hodl hodl! every time your investment doubles sell 20% and laugh at all these people stressing day to day

i'm not a literal 'day'trader, but i don't hodl for 5 years, i sell at the top and just buy back at the dip

Pretty sure that's called swing trading

the best kind of trading

I just woke up. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? Is this how it ends for BTC or what? FUCK

I work for fidelity. We are used to much larger drop

unfortunately yes, it's over. the dream is dead.

until it doesn't which is right now AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was waiting for a crash to buy and cut my losses. Now I'm just trying to sell when the market hits 850.