How do I buy bitcoin

I am totally new to crypto and I am trying to hop on with 5$... I have a bitcoin wallet (0c0f366b-3424-4902-9a11-069102e9254e) through blockchain but how do I get bitcoins into it? After that how do I get alt coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumprice.org/how-to-buy-ethereum/#listing-table-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GET THE FUCK OUT MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE
SAGE

I'm no normie, friend... I have been on Veeky Forums for 6+ years now and I usually frequent Veeky Forums and /r9k/ I need money for clothes and tendies though

You must diversify, as you have too much to lose if you put it all on one coin.

Split your money between Espers and Manatee coins. Both are on the 2 biggest and best exchanges (Espers on Yobit, Manatee on South Exchange) and will go parabolic (that means good!)

Good luck with your money trees!

no but how do I turn paypal into bitcoin

Damnit, I got Coinbase to get bitcoins but I need a government ID to use the card option (and I don't have a government ID [passports aren't accepted]) and so I linked my bank account but that requires a minimum of 10$ deposit, and I only have $5.64 in my bank account! Are there any other ways or do I have to wait?

Jesus christ, u are not going to make it ever

I am not looking to "make it" it just looks like a lot of fun ya'll are having and I'm trying to play a low-stakes version!

No lamborghinis for me please, I don't even have a license!

go blow 5 dudes for 1$

BNEIRKC IS GAEY

that's not constructive

I too wonder how to acquire false currency

dude I literally told you how to make the 5$ you need and you say that? Really? Also come tf on man 5$ is fucking change even for europoor fag like me.

Yeah! I have 5$! I just need 10$ to use coinbase!

What I mean you dense cunt is you can scrape that extra amount you need of the fucking couch, or your fucking childhood piggy bank, heck go ask your mom it's literally 5$

but then I have to go to a bank to deposit it and I want to be in on the market now! It's the middle of the night here!

>>How do I buy bitcoin (with $5)

>apply for credit card
>crazily lie about prospects
>when approved max out card buying bitcoin
>sit back and cry (pic related)

>I want to be in on the market now!
Then you should've thought about that yesterday.

OP, I hope this post is a joke. the address you posted is your wallet-id, not your address.

Whoops! It's this one!
1KGqyKFy3hhQW2PzXesJgtTXJcw7JUsQTJ

alternatively if you have a computer with a fairly recent gpu (or v.fast cpu) look for a mineable low cost altcoin and poolmine it. After 1 month you probably have more than $5 worth of premoon altcoin.

is posting my wallet-id bad, should I make a new account?

MFW HIS ACCOUNT IS RUINED FOREVER

it's not ideal.
btw nobody will ever send you small $s via bitcoin, at least beg via ETH/LTC/BCH.

coinbase.com

Can blockchain hold those currencies?

if you mean blockchain.info then ETH/BCH

Good! 1KGqyKFy3hhQW2PzXesJgtTXJcw7JUsQTJ

Binance, you don't even need to verify to trade or withdraw. Here is a referral link if you wanna sign up-
binance . com / ? ref = 12783330 (remove spaces)

to modify your op
>how do I buy ethereum with paypal

ethereumprice.org/how-to-buy-ethereum/#listing-table-1

you people are so dumb

Oh now I see the links are different
0xFAca02370Ca7B7c3620351A77d06AdC69a5365fc Ether
1KGqyKFy3hhQW2PzXesJgtTXJcw7JUsQTJ Bitcash or whatever

Going to sleep now, thank you everyone who commented constructively, hopefully I wake up a millionaire, right haha

asking for anything is against the rules. It is a bannable offense.